ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Character Info (http://ggftw.com/forum/character-info/)
-   -   Emilio Ayala (http://ggftw.com/forum/character-info/90283-emilio-ayala.html)

PedroRomero 01-24-2011 12:08 AM

Emilio Ayala

RP: Paradise Lost

Name: Emilio Ayala-Romero
Race: Angel, Demon (Incubus)
Height: 5'7", 170 cm
Weight: 140 lbs, 63kg
Eyes: Pink
Hair: White
Notes: He cancels himself out

Appearance: Sporting a somewhat cherubic face and large doe eyes, Emilio certainly doesn't look his age. He has short white hair and tanned skin. He also has drooping ears, small horns and small angelic wings. He likes to wear a yellow cardigan that has an emblem of his favorite mascot on it.

Personality/Character: A nice boy who may appear naive but he most likely knows more than he lets on. He likes to take the easy route and easy usually means going with the flow. Emilio used to live in Da'at after finishing training with his cubi branch family. Recently however he has moved in with some relatives in Chokma and helps with family business. He likes to collect items that have a character he likes: WattaBear, a bear who is depicted eating melon.

History: He grew up in a small village on a remote island in Asgard. He was sent to Utgard for training a bit later than usual since he was considered a "late bloomer".

Special Abilities and Magic:

-Light weaponry, He can form various weapons on command that inflicts slight light damage. It's really crude and not practical. It's been pretty much regarded as a neat party trick.

-White mage that can heal status ailments, health and in some cases revive knocked out people.

--The Romero family of cubi are known for their regeneration ability. However they are not invincible or immortal. If you beat them up worse/faster than they can self heal then you win.

Equipment:
-ring that prevents silence he is required to wear at his job.
-the clothes on his back

PedroRomero 08-08-2011 01:14 PM

RP: Midnight Fantasia

Name: Emilio Ayala-Romero
Race: Demon/Angel
Height: 5'10 or 178cm
Weight: 158lbs 72kg
Eyes: Burgandy (?)
Hair: Dark Brown (did he dye it?)
Notes: He cancels himself out.

Appearance: A physically toned young man. He has dark olive colored skin and light fluffy hair (think Gintoki from Gintama) with a thin braid from the side bang. There is a red bead at the end of it. Gone are his once cherubic facial features. Instead he has an angled and masculine jawine. He also has drooping ears, small horns and small angelic wings which he shapes shifts away. He wears a black sleeve less shirt, mustard colored form fitting trousers and brown leather ankle boots that lace up. Sometimes he will also wear a wine colored cloak that fastens with a brooch at the neck. He wears a link chain bracelet with a single charm on his left arm. Both of his ears are pierced (they're human ears). One ear has two piercings in the lobe (dangle and stud) and the other with just one (a stud).

Personality/Character: Once regarded as a late bloomer, Emilio has easily made up for lost time. He can be a bit of a flirt and not especially known to turn down any advances. He can hold his own but has a bad habit of succumbing to child-like mannerisms at any moment, especially when in the company of (older) women. He secretly sleeps with a stuffed plush of his favorite character wattaBear: a panda eating watermelon. He is generally cheerful. Though one may assume he'd be gullible Emilio is more of a skeptic and it can be hard to earn his trust.

History: He grew up in a small village on a remote island in Asgard. He was sent to Utgard for training a bit later than usual since he was considered a "late bloomer". He lived in Da'at after finishing training with his cubi branch family but later moved to Chokma where he became involved in events that showed him the true face of his semi-estranged mother.

Since that time he has been working with his cubi family business doing missions. His most recent mission is to work exclusively for Dr Jeremiah as a glorified errand boy, traveling Midgard in search of ingrediants for the researchers.

Equipment:

Silver Earing - enchanted and absorbs dark energy.
Brooch - increases physical strength. He wears it cos it looks cool!
Tourmaline Charm - Poison resistance.

Magic and Abilities:

-Light/Magic weaponry. He can form various weapons and shields on command that are capable of light and/or non elemental damage. It is a lot stronger than before though he is still best used as support.

-White mage that can heal status ailments, health and in some cases revive knocked out people.

-The Romero family of cubi are known for their regeneration ability. However they are not invincible or immortal. If you beat them up worse/faster than they can self heal then you win.

Random quirks?:
-His preferred gift from people are wattabear merchandise...
-His favorite food is shaved ice/snow cones. whatever u wanna call it.
-Despite having many relatives and acquaintances it is unknown if Emilio has any good friends.

PedroRomero 06-02-2012 10:14 AM

RP: Viva la Revolution: Vasantarian Trance

Name: Emilio Ayala Romero
Height: 5'10 or 178cm
Weight: 143lb or 65kg
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Notes:

Appearance: An assuming man with tanned skin and an unruly head of hair. He wears wire framed eyeglasses. It is unknown if he wears the because of poor eyesight or fashion since he also has pc contact lenses. He usually wears a yellow cardigan over his collared shirts.

Personality/Character: A simple person without big dreams or aspirations. He is generally cheerful. Emilio can be a bit of a skeptic and but generally wants to see the best point of every one he meets but he doesn't get close to people quickly.
Emilio grew up in one of the green house farming areas of Vasanta. His family own an area of green houses and he had always helped them with tending to the crop and the few animals they had. His biggest talent however was discovered early on as he helped to fix some broken machinary on the farm. He liked to shadow the mechanics and vet on the farm, tending to the life of both machinery and animals alike.
Since his teen years he worked as a mechanic on the farm and enjoyed it so much that he decided to go to school for engineering. While in school he learned about medical engineering and decided to focus more on that than standard machinary. He knows a lot about both.
While studying and volunteering in a hospital he saw that many humans received less medical care and were treated worse than the animals back on his farm simply because of what class they were in. He found such behavior gross. As he saw many people deprived of what he deemed as standard and humane health care because of the will of the sector α he accepted that drastic reform was needed.
He never figured himself to be a violent or drastic person, but as he cares little for his own life and has no dreams of his own, upon learning of the resistance he thought that it may be a better use of his time to push for reform rather than just hope for it.

Application sheet:

Surname/Maiden name: Ayala
Given name: Emilio
Date of birth: February 22
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Julio
Mother's name: Serena
Name of spouse: n/a
Sector of residence: Sector β
Address: C/ Cristobal Plazoleta 901, 7
Telephone: β-1983-0701
Skills and abilities noteworthy: Computer knowledge, firearms knowledge, medical knowledge, animal husbandry
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: I can use a handgun and shotgun.
Anything else we should know about you?:
Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: I never gave thought to things like this as a boy growing up but after working in hospitals over the past few years I believe health care is something entitled to all people not just the elite. I heard that this movement seeks to end inequality between the classes. Naturally that would enable healthcare access to those in need. I do not care about money or politics or technology. I only want people to have the basic necessities of life. You are born into this world and you deserve to live a healthy life.
And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: I will accomplish this by lending my expertise in medical and mechanical engineering. There is still a lot for me to learn but I cannot sit back and wait to become a master before doing what I think is needed. I will gain field experience while simultaneously accomplishing my goal.