Drake Locke-Romero (often doesn't even bring up his family names though)
Utgard Missionary, but takes on odd jobs like a Merc would
6'0" / 183cm
161 lbs / 73 kg
Reddish brown, more red
- Like the Romero cubi, his horns are in the likeness of a bull's
- Like all cubi, he has the ability to enter other's dreams upon physical touch... But he doesn't do it mostly because he's just not interested
- Can shapeshift with ease
- Those of the Romero family can regenerate their wounds at an increased rate. However they aren't immortal... Just beat him up faster then he can heal and it's all good. Because he took more from his father then his mother he doesn't have the empathy ability of the Kagamiya... But through either some freak accident or whatever he can see the souls of the dead like Kai. He just can't see living people's souls like Kai could.
He looks more like his old man then his mum, however his skin has a slight yellowish tinge like Kana's. His hair isn't curly like his father's and is only slightly wavy/curly at the ends. Like his parents he has drooping pointed ears, a devil tail and wings. He has a strong jawline and a bit of facial hair simply because "I forgot to shave this morning". He does have horns and wings like other incubi, but often tucks them away via shape shifting magics due to the fact that they get caught in trees and shit so easily. Really, it's a ****ing pain
. His hair is at chin length.
He's matured a lot since he was a teenager obviously. Though he still is rather snarky and a bit of a jerk from time to time he still knows there's a time and place for that. He enjoys helping people with even the simplest tasks so you'll often see him pick up simple freelancing jobs while on his mission for the King. In a way you could say he's like a more feisty version of his father at this point who isn't as much of a pushover.
He was hired a while back by the King of Utgard to investigate the illness that's been ravaging the three worlds. However, Drake is really just taking this as an opportunity to explore the worlds. Right now he's wandering around Midgard in what his dad told him used to be Africa.
He was in the battles against the King of Hell way back but doesn't like to talk about it. There's bad memories to be forgotten that frustrate him even to this day. Why? None of your business, that's why.
-Wears loose clothing and leather armor for the mobility and comfort. This consists of an old, darkish beige trench coat, black combat boots, loose dark grey clothing used to conceal his armor, a belt with many pouches like the one his uncle had to contain various things like smoke bombs and the like
-a pair of weighted-knuckle gloves.
Magic and Abilities:
Proficient with bare handed fighting (specifically grappling and boxing) as well as fire and dark magic. However instead of staying at a distance he's all up front and enhances his attacks with his elemental magics. He also knows some body enhancing magic and is pretty proficient at it now. Since he used to play baseball for his school team in highschool he has a really good pitch and his aim is nothing to laugh at! So if he just wants to mock you in battle he'll just throw a bunch of shit at you and taunt you.
- Believe it or not he can be a bit naive and out of it if you try to flirt with him.
- His favourite drink is lemon iced tea!
- He hates wine and beer but has a taste for vodka and rum shots. He also likes tequila... Unlike his uncle though he's careful with how much he drinks
- He's allergic to cats and dogs ( Ludo falls in this category, apparently)
and a PICTURE