ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion > Role-playing > Character Info

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-29-2010   #1 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade
Default Aaron Rune

RP: From the Cradle to the Grave

Name: Aaron Rune
Race: Half-Demon Andromalius, a Great Earl from Hell
Occupation: Milkman (delivers bottles of milk around neighborhoods everyday), spy (works under Shouyo Izayoi)
Height: 4'1"
Weight: 72 lbs.
Eyes: Brown on left, red on right
Hair: Light brown

Appearance: Long, shaggy brown hair with bangs. Wears a giant, bright blue beret that is larger than his head, usually goes over his eyes. Normally wears a white, long sleeved dress shirt with a black tie and a blue vest over it. Wears a belt and black dress pants. Wears a brown trench coat with a striped scarf over his neck if it's cold outside. Aaron carries a custom made messenger bag with bottles of milk, his food, and other utilities inside it.

Personality/Character: Boastful towards everyone. Doesn't show fear at all. Aaron usually thinks of everyone as an obstacle to him, limiting his abilities.

History: Aaron was originally born in USA. His father was a demon, and had abandoned him, leaving him to die on the streets. One day, a very renowned man took him in, and found his abilities to be quite intriguing. He trained him to be a spy and to never trust anyone. They had soon immigrated to Canada, where Aaron's new "father" had to go on an important mission, and was killed. Aaron was left alone again, unemployed, when he found a man named Shouyo Izayoi, in which he decided to work for as a personal spy.

Special Abilities: Aaron is able to run at a dashing speed, which helps him in certain situations where he needs to get away fast. Adequate with blunt weapons (baseball bat, crowbar, stick).

Equipment: Large beret holds secret items that he needs for specific tasks. Messenger bag.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

RP: Viva la Revolution: Vasantarian Trance

Name: Aaron Rune
Height: 4'1"
Weight: 72 lbs.
Eyes: Brown, red PCCs
Hair: Light brown
Notes: Has a beret with the many things that he stole in sector γ. Stores his bat (along with other "illegal" weaponry and equipment) inside his beret

Appearance: Long, shaggy brown hair with bangs. Wears a giant, black beret that is larger than his head, usually goes over his eyes. Wears a white dress shirt with a black tie, sporting a black vest over it. Wears black dress pants and white sneakers. Aaron carries a messenger bag with everyday items inside it (newspapers, food).

Personality/Character: Aaron is definitely a grade A braggart. He usually sees people as obstacles getting in his way, but he puts his trust in people who are stronger than him in every way (because deep down he knows he can't defeat them). Aaron speaks like an adult sometimes, but he still has the mind of a child. Aaron has a good memory that supports him in his work as an informant, but that's the only thing "smart" about him. Aaron tries to act smart, but the words he spouts out of his mouth comes from his instinct. Most of the time.

Aaron's family lived in sector γ, but after Aaron tried to pickpocket a cop's gun he was punished by being sent to sector δ. His father tried to retaliate, but he was then shot on the spot. Aaron didn't like him anyway, and found sector δ to be much more fun to goof around in. Aaron's not in school, however, and the funds required to attend are too high for him and his mother to pay for. His mother wants Aaron to join the revolution to make tuitions (and other necessities) free for the lower sectors.

Application sheet:

Surname/Maiden name: Rune
Given name: Aaron
Date of birth: February 13
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Adam Rune
Mother's name: Elizabeth Rune
Name of spouse: N/A
Sector of residence: Sector δ
Address: 7771 Denia Rd
Telephone: δ-6843-4630 (the x is your sector, the y's are numbers. You can do whatever as long as it does not overlap with others)
Skills and abilities noteworthy: I run really fast. I jump really high. I steal really well. I eavesdrop really well too. I'm a pro at being a spy.
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: I swing really hard. I use a bat, by the way.
Anything else we should know about you?: I think my beret's pretty cool. I can put whatever I want in it and take whatever I want out of it. Magic, right? It doesn't work all the time, which kinda sucks.

Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: School's kind of expensive, and people are dying left and right cause they can't even pay for health care. They ought to make these things government funded for the lower sectors too, yeah? My mom keeps nagging me to change things around in this craphole. Besides, why wouldn't you want me?

And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: If you guys let me in, then I've already accomplished one of my tasks. Let's force the government to our knees, show 'em how much better than they think we are. I wanna have some fun, and this revolution sounds fun.

Last edited by Shinkirou; 06-03-2012 at 11:31 PM.