ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion > Role-playing > Character Info

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default William Garcia

RP: Persona RP

Name: William Garcia (People call him Will)

Major: Exercise science

Year: Freshman

Appearance: He has black, wavy hair, dark eyes and tanned skin. He stands at 5'9/172cm and weighs about 174llbs/79kg. He often wears loose hoodies and jeans with some tshirt with witty slogans and such underneath said hoodies.

Personality: An outgoing guy who likes to stir up trouble. He often is running about practicing parkour or playing basketball games with friends who he came to Altisa with. He likes to make a scene a lot and this is usually done by avoiding people who have a strong vendetta towards him via freerunning/parkour.

Weapon of choice: He doesn't fight, and doesn't have any experience in it asides from fistfights from games (he played a lot of sports)in highschool... But he's always found lances and spears cool from rpgs he played as a kid.

Backstory: He's a pretty normal guy. He's a freshmen but he's already pretty well known amongst the other freshmeat. His sister was supposed to graduate the previous year, but she commited suicide.

He was approached by Professor Connor about the club he was invited to- The Velvet Room. He was told it was mystery solving club and that if he joined he would get free booze.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-30-2010 at 11:35 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-30-2010   #2 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Persona: Orobas

Arcana: Magician

Description: "One of the 72 demons of Goetia. He appears as a horse and answers questions of the past, present and future. He is faithful to his conjurer."

His persona has not yet manifested.

Element: Wind

Known skills: Garu, Skewer, Tarukaja

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody