ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion > Role-playing > Character Info

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2009   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Artemis Indukala

Name: Artemis Indukala
Faction: Knights of Sunlight
Race:Teru Vanguard
Weapon: Bow (longbow)

Appearance:5'2'' blue hair (like the bard in my siggy/avvie in color) down to her upper back and brown eyes, her horns are hard to see but her long fluffy tail makes her an obvious teru. Normally wears a white dress (for walking around), but if she needs to go out she will wear shorts and more proper hunting clothes. She has a silver colored-quiver that can hold about 100 arrows. Sometimes wears a white hat with ribbons on it to cover her horns

Backstory: Artemis has always dreamt for the ability to cast magic, but she found that day never came. In the absence of magic, she has learned the bow (from her mom), and is pretty good at it, but she is still slightly jealous of Reyvateils. She doesn't want trouble and wants everyone to live together peacefully though, like how it was when she grew up (in Firegem Way) so she joined the Knights of Sunlight.

Personality: She's quite reserved, especially around people she doesn't know. She's often forgetful however, often having going out somewhere to forget what she came there for. She's genuinely hopeful, but knows that life isn't going to be rainbows and peaches.

[Uh...do I get skills? I don't think I'm supposed to have magic]

note:I gots literal meanings for her name now, Artemis is the Greek goddess of the moon, and uses a bow. Indukala is Sanskrit for "little element of the moon"

might fix this up later..

Last edited by Sandrie; 09-10-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.