ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion > Role-playing > Character Info

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Jeremy Sykes

Character sheet:

RP: Viva la Revolution: Vasantarian Trance

Name:Jeremy Sykes
Height:5'8''
Weight:160 lbs
Eyes:Hazel (his PCC makes his eye color much darker, to the point where it's hard to see his pupils)
Hair:Black
Notes:

Appearance:Jeremy is always neat and clean, his hair never even touching his collar. He tries to dress well, always wearing at least a dress shirt and pants, and black shoes. Some of his shirts have visible wear and tear from overuse, but he tries very hard to hide that. Almost always wears a black tie.

Personality/Character:
Jeremy always tries his best to look professional. He tends to hide his emotions from others, especially anger. Has a jaded look on life, often remarking on how humanity has sunk so low and how the Hel Desperatio has destroyed the world. However, he is willing to do whatever it takes to get things done and actively tries to make life a tiny bit better, even if it's just one person. To others, he may seem anti-social, but he cares about the few friends he has. He'll occasionally do pro bono work, especially for children. He enjoys the technology that is available to the middle class, but is distrustful of it (especially the stuff from Sector α).

Application sheet:

Surname/Maiden name:Sykes
Given name:Jeremy
Date of birth:January 2
Place of birth:Vasanta
Father's name:Johnathan
Mother's name:Elizabeth
Name of spouse: n/a
Sector of residence:Sector γ
Address: 8643 Viola Circle Apt # 015
Telephone: γ-3731-9624 (work)
Skills and abilities noteworthy:My specialty is in research and investigation. Also, I can...acquire some advanced technologies when necessary.
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?:I have been trained in small firearms and knives. I prefer to use a switchblade.
Anything else we should know about you?: Nothing important to note.

Why do YOU want to join the Erux?:I want find out what caused this huge rift between classes. I also wish to stop Mu, Nu, and Rho and their disgusting apathy for their people.

And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?:I will lend my help as best I can. If a revolution is the only way to stop this corrupt government, so be it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.