ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Character Info (http://ggftw.com/forum/character-info/)
-   -   Shigga L'Rayle Jr. (http://ggftw.com/forum/character-info/113205-shigga-lrayle-jr.html)

Marzai 06-01-2012 09:09 PM

Shigga L'Rayle Jr.

Character sheet:

RP: Viva la Revolution: Vasantarian Trance

Name: Shigga "Ray-Ray" L'Rayle Jr.
Occupation: Toy Shop Employee (Owned by mother, currently ill. Father takes her place for the time being)
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 152 lbs.
Eyes: Emerald
Hair: Blondish White
Notes: - Totally adores plush toys
- Has a light voice that could be easily mistaken as a girl's
- Somewhat gives in to the Shota: compares himself to women, (cute, beautiful, adorable, but the oocasional 'sexy' throws him off)

Appearance: Short, shaggy hair that arches perfectly from the bottom of the neck to the top of the forehead, the curls in the hair resting above the eyebrows. Prim eyelashes that give a more feminine look. Usually wears a loose long-sleeve shirt slightly too big to fit over his tanned frame. wears equally emerald tennis shoes and loose long khakis. Around the neck is a cheap-looking locket containing a family photo, with mother, father, and child smiling genuinely. He carries around a plush bear named 'Magenta' - for obvious reasons.

Personality/Character: Seemingly laid back, easygoing and positive visage whose eyes dart around in search of a little mischief and chaos every now and then. He has a sort of childish naivete; whether this is a front or not, not even his parents could say. He's been mistaken as a young girl for so long that it doesn't even irritate him anymore. In fact, he embraces it somewhat.

Application sheet:

Surname/Maiden name: L'Rayle
Given name: Shigga
Date of birth: April 17, 2088
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Shigga L'Rayle Sr.
Mother's name: Hexidni Shadza
Name of spouse: N/A
Sector of residence: Sector ε
Address: 791 Verdicosba Ave.
Telephone: ε-792-5925 (My Home is my Work, too)
Skills and abilities noteworthy: Well, I can make explosives out of toys. Or from a bunch of scrap pieces. Proximity mines, timed bombs, impact grenades, remote mines, you name it. Let me tell ya this, though; it all started with a toilet in the middle school bathroom. Hit the news in the projects next day, and I went deaf for a month. I guess I'll leave it at that.
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: Hmm. Well...does a thick shovel count? A gravedigging demolitionist. Heh.
Anything else we should know about you?: I had weird experiences with men for obvious reasons...But if you really want to fool some male figureheads, you let me know. I can...pack it away pretty well. Also, give me something to do or tinker with. I don't want to blow anything up out of boredom now. Hah!
Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: I'm sick of my mother having to rely on this poor man's technology. I'm pretty sure those bigwigs in the center have a cure for this dark bacterium she's caught. I want them to stop hogging all the good things that should be available to all peoples.
Besides, I'm sure you could use some exploding recon toys in your arsenal. Heh.
And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: I guess in the long run, I don't want much. Just a better building and better business for the shop and treatment for my mother's ailment. Hopefully, with that high tech they got in the center, we could even branch our business overseas. In the meantime, I'll just blow up everything and watch as those snobby pigs' world comes crashing down. I think Magenta would like that.