ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Celeste Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/celeste-guild/)
-   -   Hey girls story time (http://ggftw.com/forum/celeste-guild/120637-hey-girls-story-time.html)

Almora 01-26-2013 12:00 PM

Hey girls story time

Quote:

Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE SFW. Don't get any funny ideas T_T_T
Guess what I found???? Can you tell what is it already? (`・◡・)

"But your majesty, I can't see what it is!"
Ok, here's a better version (゚∀゚)ノ

"I still can't see it!"
OK fine you damn peasant I'll tell you what I found in my dishwasher (;Д;)

---

At this point in time this is my reaction:

Yeah I run to get my handy dandy slippers and try smash the shit out of this VERMIN DWELLING in my EATERY. But guess what, that little punk zooms like Precious running with stolen fried chicken to that little black hole you see in there. Wow, why do creepy crawlers all go for the holes???

---

"But bijin onee san, what is the moral of this haiku???"

Ya'll better keep your pet
COMMA

COMMA

COMMA

COMMA

AND

in their cages before I SWEAR TO RUPAUL, MARINA aND LANA that I will take out the ultimate weapon http://images.nymag.com/images/2/dai...in_250x275.jpg my great ancestors have passed down to me from generations past TO RAIN DOWN INDIGNATION AND PURGE THE EARTH OF THESE UNHOLY CALAMITIES WITHIN MY VICINITY.

Sweet wet dreams :py52:

Shanni 01-26-2013 10:38 PM

Christy doesnt like turtles? Q_Q

Almora 01-27-2013 12:54 AM

That was added in for the lols ;A;. In actuality, I love turtles, but I've lost too much and my HEART CANNOT BARE ANYMORE.

Heartbreak #1: I found a pet tortoise one time in my front lawn. Its shell was decorated with those fake glitter jewels you make stuff with in elementary school for like Mother's Day of something. It kinda looked like it was mistreated. I left it out for it to sunbathe the next day and IT WAS GONE. I was really sad. At this point idk if a bird carried it away or if it just got lost again, ugh. I looked everywhere.

Heartbreak#2: I bought 5 baby red eared slider turtles from china town. I raised them in a small bowl and I took them out for their routine sunbathing. I come back like 2 hrs later and 1 IS MISSING. It was nowhere to be found. I was sad :I

Heartbreak #3: Same red eared slider turtles from china town, total is 4 now. I raise them for a good while and they grew a lot to the point they couldn't fit in the house anymore. So, I got them a new big tank and transported them into my backyard during the summer. Yada yada, a few weeks pass by and one morning my dad tells me that ALL OF MY BABY TURTLES WERE DEVOURED BY EITHER A RACCOON OR A POSSUM. It was a really sad day because I was so attached to them. THEY SWAM UP TO ME FOR FEEDING TIME.

:py64:

Tardar 01-27-2013 11:14 AM

tbh i got drunk last nite and now im a litle hungover omaigott my life sucks so hard i just want to eat everything but NAUseaA i cant 300% done

if only i werent fantastically fun when borracho

Shanni 01-27-2013 01:55 PM

Omg so sad. ;;

Almora 01-27-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jare (Post 1801649)
tbh i got drunk last nite and now im a litle hungover omaigott my life sucks so hard i just want to eat everything but NAUseaA i cant 300% done

if only i werent fantastically fun when borracho

did u eat some fish tacos or tortas on accident bcuz if u did __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________.

Almora 01-27-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanni (Post 1801675)
Omg so sad. ;;

;_;

Now I bat for ♥team gatos♥ instead

MsSquid 01-27-2013 04:45 PM

I had a cockroach climb into one of my laptop's ethernet ports once. That was a fun ordeal.