ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Celeste Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora
Default Celeste Rant Thread

I think we need one. I'll start off.

Some of you probably know already, but OMG I hate LT. Stupid potions and other potheads I don't even WANT/NEED.

**** You Canna's boob milk. No I don't want your pretzels.

Just give me something good. Ha not possible. I fed 130 reaper bloods to SteadofLitz for nothing. I should only just use them for hell stones now

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Cubes .

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589

08-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

Kiri.

08-29-2012   #4 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

**** YOU UNDERCUTTERS. **** YOU SO HARD. i cry

also, this crap Q_Q

08-30-2012   #5 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

the nautical set is a basic av set

WHY

WHYYY

DO YOU THINK I POOP OUT RARE CLONES DO YOU DFO ;__:

this would be marginally ok if we had adv clones. BUT WE DON'T AHHHHH

08-31-2012   #6 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Third floor at Tower of Despair sucks. I can't imagine what the other 96 floors are like.

08-31-2012   #7 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

The emblems I want to buy are expensive as **** still.

Emblem week you suck.

08-31-2012   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

GET YOUR ****ING CLOTHES OUT OF THE ****ING WASHER/DYER. GODDAMN HOW HARD IS IT TO SET A ****ING TIMER. JESUS CHRIST.

e

08-31-2012   #9 (permalink)
situation walkspace

The shade of it all

>playing F. Spit in Fair Arena
>get matched with some basic ***** Avenger
>derp derp I'm leading by a margin b/c of swag
>****nut says "min!" after I finish a combo and he's waking up
>I backstep and he immediately uses Ripper or that Go-Go Gatchet Blade shit
>lowers me to 40% with this bullshit
>"Kiiiiiduuu"
>Kill him anyway
>RAGE

Brawlers are the hos supposed to fight dirty and they don't even pull this shit off. ***** definitely tried to force lag in the last couple of matches. I could feel his pleb butt trying to swap titles or something like that to get me to drop my combos. Why are people such poor sports that they have to pull this shit to get a win? It's pathetic. I do not like being taken advantaged of for being courteous enough to stop when someone says "brb" during a match and this shit just drives me insane. Reminds me of the ****ery those /jp/ MBAC randoms pulled :|

09-01-2012   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
The shade of it all

>playing F. Spit in Fair Arena
>get matched with some basic ***** Avenger
>derp derp I'm leading by a margin b/c of swag
>****nut says "min!" after I finish a combo and he's waking up
>I backstep and he immediately uses Ripper or that Go-Go Gatchet Blade shit
>lowers me to 40% with this bullshit
>"Kiiiiiduuu"
>Kill him anyway
>RAGE

Brawlers are the hos supposed to fight dirty and they don't even pull this shit off. ***** definitely tried to force lag in the last couple of matches. I could feel his pleb butt trying to swap titles or something like that to get me to drop my combos. Why are people such poor sports that they have to pull this shit to get a win? It's pathetic. I do not like being taken advantaged of for being courteous enough to stop when someone says "brb" during a match and this shit just drives me insane. Reminds me of the ****ery those /jp/ MBAC randoms pulled :|

It's pretty pathetic that they have to resort to force lag >_>

09-01-2012   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Friday rant pt 2

****ING TROPICAL STORM ISAAC, FLOODING MY ROOM N' SHIeT. RGrGRGRGRGRGRGR. I MAD. ESTOY LO MÁS ENOJADO AHORA. SOOOOO MAD.

09-01-2012   #12 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Friday rant pt 2

****ING TROPICAL STORM ISAAC, FLOODING MY ROOM N' SHIeT. RGrGRGRGRGRGRGR. I MAD. ESTOY LO MÁS ENOJADO AHORA. SOOOOO MAD.
U can be a mermaid, duh.

Jk. But seriously, is there actually water in the room ;o;?

---

These ******** chairs are so damn uncomfortable. It's already a 6 hr class and I don't weigh enough to stop them from moving back into their original position

09-01-2012   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah... :< My neighbor's room had like a half-inch of water everywhere. Mine just has small puddles in random places that are mostly gone now.

09-04-2012   #14 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

REAALLY? REALLY?? You now moved onto the sink to filter your stupid damn water??

Seriously, god knows when you woke up did I find out that the ******* water was running down the drain. What a ******** WASTE.

.................................................. .........

09-12-2012   #15 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

This chemistry section makes me want to cry.

FU anions + cations. I HATE YOU.

09-17-2012   #16 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

**** you, too.

09-18-2012   #17 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

^ Omg wow, that's so troll x.x

---

I friggin' ROLLED a fierce EMM piece instead of bidding on it T_______________T.

10-03-2012   #18 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Nasal allergies shouldn't be allowed to exist.

T__________________________________________T

11-24-2012   #19 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

**** floor 61. I quit.

12-06-2012   #20 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

I hate the fact the at least one month a year, I have to be an eagle and lose constant sleep over hunting for classes. I hate my school's awful, awful registration system. I have NO CLUE on how they assign student's their registration dates, but it's been a HUGE PEEVE of mines for quite a while now. Now I think they are just trolling me. BUREAUCRACIES. ****

<week before my date>
LOTS OF AVAILABLE CLASSES ON THE ROSTER

<3 days before my date>
SOME CLASSES ARE GONE, PLENTIFUL LEFT

<day before my date>
THE CLASSES I NEED ARE ALL GONE

---

The other thing I hate the most is when people who have the class I need and they just drop out like 2 days later because of the fact that "THERE'S TOO MUCH WORK." Give me a ******* break. What have you been doing? "Getting your meals chewed for you all up until now?" Last semester I had these ugly heffas stanking up the room as well as whining about the possible workload on the first day of class. GG.

More or less, I'm probably going to have to end up crashing some classes because I do love getting my name called around like some cheap hooker.

daisdjaskdlajskdaljdjkajsdalsdkjiwejaorhawi!!@>!@: %$35