ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Celeste Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2013   #41 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
It's such a damn travesty that we can't block guild leaders.

I'm getting ready to slap someone right now.
It's me, isn't it?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2013   #42 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

H-i-m-i-t-s-u

02-06-2013   #43 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

i rlly hate it when ur teacher assigns a textbook nd it's not sold anywhere else and it's specially made from the school's professors of the college nd it's REALLY EXPENSIVE for a dum fill in the blank piece of shit

**** BOOK PRICES

I wanna kill a rich person

02-06-2013   #44 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

pref talks for rush

worst hour and a half of my life.

02-17-2013   #45 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Jfc it's like the ppl around me never stfu, i don't wanna talk 2 u & i never asked!!!

1 of these days ima make a mandatory pre-req education vid on wat to do & wat not to do be4 u try to talk wit me, my ****ing god.

Fking motor mouths everywhere i just wanna shove a fking wrench down every1's throats.

1000% done.

02-18-2013   #46 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

I just broke my pencil by throwing at the table after I spent ~30 minutes trying to figure out a maths problem, to find out the answer in the back of the book was wrong.

whylife.

02-20-2013   #47 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

omfg yahoo no

pls revert

02-21-2013   #48 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

it's really good and amiable of people to offer help, but if you do offer to help, follow the **** through and don't screw me over by giving me unusable material to work with. like, the point of asking for help is to take some load off instead of putting more on to correct other people's messes. i can't stand half-assed work Q_Q

02-25-2013   #49 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

So our old contemporary technique teacher for Wednesday's isn't taking the class anymore (we don't know why) and has instead been replaced by the daughter (henceforth, G) of the owner of the school.

G's classes are easy and dull, I' m bored and looking to extend myself more than last year. I start looking at open dance classes at around tertiary level, over in the city. Having previous experience with talking to the owner (M) about sensitive issues none of which went down well. We decide not to talk to G about the ease of the class--it is understandable, first few weeks back, some new members--and instead our amazingly talented old teacher, R, who comes in on Saturdays.

R suggests that I go to the open dance classes to try them out, and tell M & R that I'm going. Email M today about it, receiving angry email back from BOTH M & R, M suggests that perhaps I should leave and go study elsewhere.

I'm 500% done with the egofavourtistneoptisticalschoolcrap, my lawd.

02-26-2013   #50 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

FÜCK U SN0W

ps: i give 0 shts that these so begga

like wdh srsly??? who even needs all this shetta? we aint no un-free, commie, Canadie here in kcmo

fk dis sht

butt fk u snow

accual picturs of accual snow taken by accual ppls

SRSLY THO

02-27-2013   #51 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

is that russia

---

OMFG so even the oceania servers r fking laggin, here goes me bein inactive whenever they fix this annoying POS!!!! UGH!! i wanna rip a *****'s tracts out rite here rite now

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NEXON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????//

02-28-2013   #52 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Gonna go be sad now.

03-18-2013   #53 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

sum men n their justification 4 rape

*rolls eyes in a Z formation*

03-18-2013   #54 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you mean people? It's not just men, Christy. Women can be and are that way, too. The majority of it just happens to be male.

It pisses me off that people always seem to ignore the fact that women can also do the raping. Not all men want it 24/7 (or even at all), you know.

03-19-2013   #55 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Yes, I am aware of the other side.

Luckily, I haven't had an encounter with such biased and ignorant misandrists like the ones described in your response. It must have been quite a distasteful experience.

03-19-2013   #56 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Here's my two-cents on the Steubenville rape mess (mind you, I'm not following it hardcore at all):

People make mistakes, especially high school students. It is clear that these people really had no concept of what rape really was. Should their lives be completely ruined because of one decision made out of arrogance/ignorance? I don't think so. Now, I do believe they should be punishment because it's flat-out disgusting and wrong. However, there's a line to which I think they should be punished. It's really annoying to read the feminazi posts on Tumblr in which they effectively vilify the two guys. This is one of the few cases where I would say that some of the blame of the rape can actually be attributed to the victim. Not to say it's all her fault, but she undoubtedly made a horrible decision that night.

I think the guys deserved the sentence they got, I definitely agree that the media has been a touch biased, but also at the same time the girl made some awful decisions that night as well.

03-19-2013   #57 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

yeah, a mess p. much. i personally still think the boys are more at fault here than the girl solely because of the text messages. after reading some of the disturbing text messages, i just can't. rape is disgusting and wrong.

oh well, *waiting on the status of their sex offender registry decision*

---

dfo log in is down, ugh. yesterday was rlly creepy 2, all i saw were hackers/botters galore <_>

Last edited by Almora; 03-19-2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: it's up.

03-20-2013   #58 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

I'm going to ignore the fact that you two believe that it's somewhat the victim's fault as well (even though it's not, wtf), and just leave this here:

Someone posted this on FB today, I was truly sadden by its content. - Imgur

03-20-2013   #59 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom
I'm going to ignore the fact that you two believe that it's somewhat the victim's fault as well (even though it's not, wtf)
She went out of state solely to get drunk. The guys are the main perpetrators, but if you're underage and going out of your way to get drunk (black-out drunk no less) you've made an equally as poor decision. Not to say "good riddance," or "she deserved it," or "she was asking for it," but to say she made a piss-poor decision that effectively caused her rape since she really was not able to say "no" (or resist since you don't have to say no for it to be unwanted) nor was she in much control at all.

Last edited by Tardar; 03-20-2013 at 01:08 PM.

03-25-2013   #60 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Wow some GameStops are just ****ing stupid.
Receipt says new accessories (opened or unopened) can be returned within 30 days for full refund.
Controllers are placed under the accessories section.
Get filed as merchandise and only allowed a replacement?
****ing dumbshit.