ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Celeste Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-12-2012   #21 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Sites that do not support 13+ character passwords with unique characters like !@#$%^&*(
ARE ****ING SHIT, I HOPE THEY ALL BURN. I CAN'T FIND MY GRAND CHASE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE PASSWORD IS DIFFERENT FROM MY DEFAULT, FUUUUUUUUCK.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2012   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Sites that do not support 13+ character passwords with unique characters like !@#$%^&*(
ARE ****ING SHIT, I HOPE THEY ALL BURN. I CAN'T FIND MY GRAND CHASE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE PASSWORD IS DIFFERENT FROM MY DEFAULT, FUUUUUUUUCK.
grand chase tho

12-14-2012   #23 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
grand chase tho
It has a brown girrrrrrrrrrl

12-14-2012   #24 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
It has a brown girrrrrrrrrrl
o fine

12-19-2012   #25 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

omfg why is master so much easier than abyss. i mean at least have a consistent difficulty curve, dn

12-21-2012   #26 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I was watching Cold Case and there's this oneeeeeeee guy and his voice is so damn annoying. Ruined my day zzz

1-800-CHOKE-DAT-HOE

01-10-2013   #27 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

oh my god i cannot believe some people even bother defending nexon. i mean, i remember they were bad before but jesus, really

DFO and Dragon Nest both had maintenance today. For DFO, they flubbed up by posting an announcement that there would be a game update. Like, yay, the first actual real content update since like, early September. Yeah, no. I guess the site intern didn't bother to proofread the dang post (which is like, a title + a paragraph) so they had to change it to say it was just a normal server maintenance.

Honestly, it's like the game is at a complete standstill right now. Vital set drops are missing from the drop pool in Otherverse 3, which has been pointed out by like, everyone in the population since November and they haven't done stuff about it. Halloween Hell Parties are still freaking accessible even though it's _January_. And to repeat myself, there have been no content updates since god knows when. It's not due to a lack of stuff to update the game with either. :| It doesn't help that the game website itself looks like shit. Like, total shit. I mean, the graphics posted on the site for the Christmas Event and sales were so bad they had to take it down and redo it in text format because there was so much criticism from, everywhere. It's really insulting to say the least. If they don't give a shit about DFO, probably because it's their least profitable game, then just let some other game company take over it when the contract expires.

And then you have fracking Dragon Nest. From the second week of December to the first week of January, the game was ****ing unplayable. The lag was so, so bad that everyone, of varying PC set-ups, internet connections and locations, was disconnecting multiple times an hour, especially while in the middle of dungeon runs. Hell, even entire towns crashed -- as in, when you tried to enter them, you would get a "Unable to find info" error. And of course, Nexon did nothing until everyone's breaks were over at the beginning of January. On top of that, they didn't address it at all, and there was no attempt at compensation for all the timed NX items that expired while the lagbeast blocked everyone from playing the game.

And after today's maintenance, I can only enter the game from my shitty 5 year old laptop because the patch made it so that people who have Windows 8 can't launch the game, at all. gg no re i'd rather play dragon nest SEA than put up with stupid-ass nexon and their shitty shittiness

o did i mention the SEA version of dragon nest came out within 2 weeks of nexon's version, and yet they have so much more content while ppl are stil waiting for the rest of the level 50 cap content???

Last edited by mamoru; 01-10-2013 at 09:10 PM.

01-10-2013   #28 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Nexon does okay with Maple, that's the only game they seem to do decently with. Shockingly, Angelic Buster came out with only a 2-hour extension on the update to do it and afterwards no problems, versus a whole day of downtime for Kaiser and a couple of unscheduled fixes for Luminous.

:/

01-10-2013   #29 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

I know, tell me about it;;

It's kinda of repulsive that most of the F2P games I've ever touched just end up at some point not giving a shit about their customers/player base/game. Meanwhile dumb people still buy their goods zzz I don't really want to elaborate specifically, but it's a double edged action, I know.

I don't even feel like playing mmos anymore.

01-10-2013   #30 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
I know, tell me about it;;

It's kinda of repulsive that most of the F2P games I've ever touched just end up at some point not giving a shit about their customers/player base/game. Meanwhile dumb people still buy their goods zzz I don't really want to elaborate specifically, but it's a double edged action, I know.

I don't even feel like playing mmos anymore.
I would say the vast majority of f2p MMOs have caca for customer service.

01-10-2013   #31 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

I want undercover boss to do a round on some of these companies to see what the hell is up at the offices.

01-11-2013   #32 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
I want undercover boss to do a round on some of these companies to see what the hell is up at the offices.
But that's implying the top bosses aren't in on this shit.

01-12-2013   #33 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

^ Yeah I guess ;_;

---

It's all fine and dandy until someone asks me "Omg why do you look so sad" or "Please tell me what's been bothering you lately?"

**** there's nothing and I want to be left alone. I was fine until you asked me any of that crap. Life is exceptionally very normal and smooth for me and I don't have any problems. My parents need to understand and hammer it into their heads because I've reiterated myself for the umpteenth time and it doesn't get through at all, srsly.

01-12-2013   #34 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

So, parents being parents?

01-13-2013   #35 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Saturday: My internet is blown out because my stupid neighbor's gardeners cut down EVERYONE'S TELEPHONE LINE CABLES while pruning their goddamn trees. Guess what? They ****ing scatter like rats after I hear a loud boom. Called AT&T to schedule a technician to come fix it. Latest they said they'll come is on Wednesday. A few days without internet? I can survive, not a big deal.

Today: AT&T technician guy comes, which was great. Temporarily fixed our telephone line, but says he needs to bring in a completely new set because the neighbor's gardeners completely butchered that shit to bits. WTF. Internet is up, ok.

Back to Saturday: Okay, playing on my computer with an rpg I downloaded a few months ago to keep me busy. After a few hours, my computer suddenly blacks out and restarts itself. "Okay, it probably just needed a forced restart by itself to restore virtual memory space because I had browsed tumblr gifs a few days ago and my computer is ancient." <- It has done that before so I'm not worried at this point.

Back to today: After technician guy left, I start up Firefox to check my daily stuff. Everything is fine and dandy until I my computer suddenly blacks out again. "Okay, no problem, I'll restart it myself since it's apparently frozen with a black screen."

After the restart and a few minutes in, it blacks out again. This time, I wait it out, but nothing happens, even after I wiggle my mouse. Ok? I restart again. I get worried now.

Next thing you know, my computer refuses to even go pass a black screen to the windows screen. I freak out. "Ok, the fan or the inside of the computer is probably dirty." I take out the vacuum and start cleaning up all the dust. -Plugs everything back in- Turns on again, but this time, it makes a huge ass obnoxious sound and remains on a black screen.

In conclusion, I've had a pretty shit weekend. All my important programs, files, homework, pictures and bookmarks, all lost forever. Yeah I know, I forgot to backup my shit. I'm not going to bring it in for maintenance because warranty expired last year and this same thing happened to my sister's computer. They couldn't fix anything and we still had to pay the fees. It's not worth the cost if they still can't fix it. Meanwhile, I'm using a new laptop leftover from my sister before she moved out. I'm just spaced out right now and it still hasn't hit me yet that my computer is broken. I don't think I lost too much of value, hopefully...I can't even remember.

(ˉ﹃ˉ)

01-20-2013   #36 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

It's such a damn travesty that we can't block guild leaders.

I'm getting ready to slap someone right now.

01-20-2013   #37 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Sorry THISIDIOTYOUWANTTOBLOCK is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
Yeah.. no.

01-21-2013   #38 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

i don't have the flu anymore, and my sore throat is gone, but now suddenly i can't breathe through my nose and everything hurts someone make winter go away

/cry

01-24-2013   #39 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

I go batshit when someone tells me,

"Get a mac, they're good for graphic editing."
"Macs also never get viruses."

01-24-2013   #40 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
It's such a damn travesty that we can't block guild leaders.

I'm getting ready to slap someone right now.
I'm sorry.