ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Celeste Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-29-2013   #1081 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

WATCHED AMERICAN BEAUTY IT'S DEFINITELY UP THERE IN MY TOP3 MOVIES!! I CAN'T EVEN LIKE FORCE WORDS BECAUSE IT'S PERFECT. the writing was just so on point. i feel like i could rewatch this for days. omg and ricky fitts is my favorite movie character ;_: and omg the actor was also seneca from hungry games!! he has that perfect balance of creepy/sociopathic energy and charm. jesus christ 1999 was a very very good year for film.

pic related, it's perfection. and two other ppl who dont matter

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-30-2013   #1082 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

08-30-2013   #1083 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

can they just be canon already jesus christ i'm puking rainbows over here

08-31-2013   #1084 (permalink)
situation walkspace

this movie omg

08-31-2013   #1085 (permalink)
situation walkspace

wow i cried a little ;_; i don't think ive ever seen jgl give that much of a raw performance. like usually he's all like, pristine and sharp-looking so it was very devastating him to see him so broken ;_;

anna kendrick and jgl as a couple is an unprecedented amazing thing

09-01-2013   #1086 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

09-01-2013   #1087 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

i miss every1

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

09-01-2013   #1088 (permalink)
situation walkspace

i totes forgot to set up mail forwarding at the post office ever since i moved lol. ;_:

09-01-2013   #1089 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

zac efron got hotter

09-01-2013   #1090 (permalink)
situation walkspace

he looks even more homo now

--

ok i linked this on irc but i repost because i want this on this thread bc this is like the best guy editorial ever >##<

--

i was at a little gathering at my in-laws for a lot of today (liike, noon til now). but today i watched phone booth, both of the GI Joe movies (kill me), and Olympus Has Fallen. i had a long morning ok. ok first of all, phone booth was prety awesome. it's amazing how much restraint they put in the film. it was really, really engaging even though the entire setting was literally inside the phone booth for the whole 1.5 hours. parts of it didnt make complete sense, but colin farrell really pulled a performance together.

okay i'm not much of an action film guy, but i sat and watched the GI Films, because christopher eccleston, or the 9th doctor, was the villain in the first one -- which still surprises me, really, because he left the doctor role for this role. it was just like, blah. i barely followed the plot, which tends to happen to me when im distracted by fights and gunfire and shat. the second one was better, i think. i was just oggling at dwayne johnson the entire time. also i cheered when channing tatum died. anyway. um. i dont have much to say about that. olympus has fallen had dylan mcdermott as a bad guy and gerard butler as the good guy. WHICH IS PROBABLY THE BEST CASTING EVER. LIKE, SERIOUSLY. they look like good/evil twins. but gerard butler doesn't function without a beard. i mentally tacked on a beard whenever h was on screen. also, why are action films so predictable in that the non-white people tend to be the evil ones/backstabbers and shat. smh and the ending was all blah and shat anwyay. it's like, the bad guys technically won. killing all the bad ppl doesnt erase all the damage and shat they did.

Last edited by mamoru; 09-01-2013 at 11:19 PM.

09-02-2013   #1091 (permalink)
situation walkspace

i started half-nelson but left it in the middle. i'll probably get back to it later, but iono, it was hard to watch. it's a good film, but seeing schoolteachers struggle with their addictions hit too close to home ;_:

09-03-2013   #1092 (permalink)
situation walkspace

watched oz: the great and powerful. meh :*

09-04-2013   #1093 (permalink)
situation walkspace

**** this is too cute ;_;

09-05-2013   #1094 (permalink)
situation walkspace

sights today: a guy was playing acoustic guitar driving. like, he legitly drove through the green light. there were no hands on the wheel. i was freaking out because i thought he was going to kill me.

also, a trio of motorcyclists, with the guy in the front planking while he was driving.

i woke up from my nap why do my roommates keep turning off the AC im so mad

Last edited by mamoru; 09-05-2013 at 10:08 PM.

09-06-2013   #1095 (permalink)
situation walkspace

me too

09-06-2013   #1096 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

09-06-2013   #1097 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

09-06-2013   #1098 (permalink)
situation walkspace

15:05 mamoru: i watched the bling ring
15:05 mamoru: it was pretty underwhelming actually
15:05 mamoru: i felt they coudl have done a lot more with the script
15:05 mamoru: the way they did it was just like an overview of what happened during the robberies
15:05 mamoru: which couldve been more interesting if it was done in a faux-documentary kind of way
15:05 mamoru: or like they could have added more drama/cohesion in the narrative
15:06 mamoru: also it was weird seeing emma watson fake a valley girl accent ;_;
15:07 mamoru: i watched a couple interviews with emma watson, and she talked about how the film was suppoesd to uncover the deep obsession over celebrities and brand fashion
15:07 mamoru: it didnt' really do that imo, well not successfully
15:08 mamoru: you didnt know much about the characters and their motives other than that they were dumb greedy + materialistic teens. they were pretty interchangable
15:08 mamoru: n im sure theres more to it than that
15:08 mamoru: i mean, how obsessed/nutso can u be to be willing to rob celebrities on a night to night basis for designer clothing
15:08 mamoru: even though they got caught and all, it's like, hell, i wanted to rob people after watching the movie

09-06-2013   #1099 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

i made it to 2 mins

09-06-2013   #1100 (permalink)
situation walkspace

"oh my god when im drunk i speak italian"
"oh my god, when im drunk i eat ribs!"

started happy endings. this show is hilarious LOL