ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Celeste Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-10-2013   #501 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Kuma is that really true?
Combined, DFO makes more money than Maple. DFO's biggest market is China tho.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2013   #502 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

? i thought kDnF was the most successful version

DFO in the states is probably their least profitable game. i think maplestory and combat arms make the most profit in nexon USA, in that order. but dfo has still been up riding the coattails of the other versions' successes

02-10-2013   #503 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I guess you've got a point there. Oh well, gunna take it with a grain of salt. my tears r preciouzzz like the ones from da mermaids in Pirates of da carriben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumatora
Ogm thankts you tijs is the bmost beuatiful sig i'm have ever seened

I picked the more minimalist one because it refelects my lifestyle :^^^)))))))))
omg girl u look so sass wit it on xoxo

1 can never have enuff sparkles or glitters, i gliterrfy everything in my life

02-10-2013   #504 (permalink)
R
Butts!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R
IGN: Neirah [Mabinogi]

Until an official announcement is made; I am going to believe that that review is a bag of lies. Anyone can submit anything on that site.

Current Games:
[PS Vita] Atelier Rorona Plus (34%/on hold)
[PS Vita] Atelier Totori Plus (1%/on hold)
[PS Vita] Atelier Meruru Plus (100% completed)
[PS Vita] Atelier Ayesha Plus (50%/now playing)
[PS3] Mugen Souls Z (just started)

02-10-2013   #505 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

^ yeah that's probably the best approach. i certainly hope it's fake, heh

submitted a (completely new) replacement to sotw '_' so i think it's all right if i post the one i submitted before

it's from a screencap from the virgin suicides... i thought they looked like two design students and that was the concept, two girls taking on fashion school. the text was supposed to bring the girls together and i think that worked ok. other than that it is just empty and lacking in any real effects so it's just a big meh

and this was a scrapped idea i had. it's from mcqueen's 2005 s/s collection, the one with the models as chess pieces. this is probably one of my favorite collections ever so i really wanted to utilize it, especially for the given theme. i couldn't find any images of it that weren't low quality though (the ones that were good were manipulated to poop). you would expect photography of haute couture shows to be clearer, right ? ;_;

so i was mainly playing with clipping masks and try to marry splatter, chaotic shapes with cleaner pentooled ones. i think i was getting a germ of what i wanted to do, but the stock was too low-res for me to continue with it so i just called it quits. :<

ofc my last idea was to do something with drag queens but i figured someone would already be filling that niche (I WAS WRONG)

Last edited by mamoru; 02-10-2013 at 06:49 PM.

02-10-2013   #506 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys
? i thought kDnF was the most successful version

DFO in the states is probably their least profitable game. i think maplestory and combat arms make the most profit in nexon USA, in that order. but dfo has still been up riding the coattails of the other versions' successes
China is Nexon's most profitable market right now (partially due to the fact that China didn't get hit by much of a recession and the recession added more to their middle class so more people to play those games).

Combat Arms is should be the most profitable game for them. On Facebook there's about ~200,000 more likes over MapleStory. Which would probably translate to even more players.

02-10-2013   #507 (permalink)
situation walkspace

^ o ok, that's good to know \o/

i'm still in bed sick, orz. so i am now making e-valentines to distribute the day of

here is 1 sample

02-10-2013   #508 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

ya i still need 2 make mines 2

;;

02-10-2013   #509 (permalink)
situation walkspace

can we just talk about how bruno mars looks like a tiny filipino mj and how rihanna skinned lana del rey

02-10-2013   #510 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

rihanna lookin sloppy atm

02-10-2013   #511 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

hahahah ew bruno mars

he like totally tainted victoria's fashion show jus by bein there

no comment on rihanna

02-11-2013   #512 (permalink)
situation walkspace

wow i (and probs the rest of america) went from tolerating to being irritated with taylor swift after that awards show ;_;

or maybe u guys were ahead of the curve idk
--

i'm pooping these out like crazy but at least i get a sense that i'm learning from them. behold:

went a little overboard on the brushwork and the lighting is crappy. moving on

--

omg.

02-11-2013   #513 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

ahahaha dat last panel wtf

nd yeah, taylor swift is so irritating, she's like everywhere nd really annoying
she needs to stop wit her shit no1 cares
her newest single is trash

nd maybe lessen the outer stroke? it's 2 severe :s

02-11-2013   #514 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

all i saw were katy perrys melons

edit: ooooooooooooooooo
Spoiler!

02-11-2013   #515 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

asian girl wore it better since that dress wasn't made for busty women, katy made it look less classy tbh

02-11-2013   #516 (permalink)
situation walkspace

so new teen wolf spoiler says stiles and derek won't have much contact with each other for half the season WHICH IS GODDAMN 12 EPISODES BECAUSE THEY DOUBLED THE SEASON SIZE. also for some goddam reason none of the spoilers have been about scott THEY FORGOT THE SHOW WAS ABOUT HIM

02-11-2013   #517 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

p-please accept this!

02-11-2013   #518 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

i was like wdf is annie but then i remember it's ur street name so k

thx for the ecard it;s kinda pretty i guess

02-11-2013   #519 (permalink)
situation walkspace

it's so swet *teardrop*

02-11-2013   #520 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
p-please accept this!

ty ben ben u so niec