ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Celeste Guild

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-02-2013   #481 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

get on the suits wagon, bish

donna is luv but omg spoilers

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2013   #482 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

caught up to current episode, so good.

Spoiler!

02-04-2013   #483 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

i am starting to make signatures again and entered one in the sotw about the 1990s. i think the last one i entered in was probably #80-something -- it was a gaga signature, at least \o/

looking at it now there are a lot of things i could do better. first of all, i used a facking movie still and that made me have ta oversharpen it to poop for it to be remotely usable and it's still pretty low quality. but anyway, edward scissorhands was one of my favorite films to come out of the 90s. :3

02-05-2013   #484 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

yay at least it won't be so dead now

02-06-2013   #485 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

time to make a soulbender

02-06-2013   #486 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

omg i love suits

mmmmmmmmmmmyes

these swimming gays ruined my life

02-08-2013   #487 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

pick up the slack, witches

02-08-2013   #488 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

ya i saw that

it's me in that vid

02-08-2013   #489 (permalink)
situation walkspace

so cute ;o;

02-08-2013   #490 (permalink)
situation walkspace

at above, yeah i have no clue how to do text at all so i settled for the cheap stroke ;_;

if it isn't clear by now, i have like, no idea what i'm doing

hipstery

02-09-2013   #491 (permalink)
situation walkspace

jesus christ i've been sick 3 times since december ;__;

in bed watching sister act 1 & 2. i sure wish i was a singing nun

02-09-2013   #492 (permalink)
situation walkspace

or

the first one looked weird after a while b/c of the scale issue (everything was jumbo sized) or maybe it's bc ive been staring at it so long.

*sparkle*

Last edited by mamoru; 02-10-2013 at 01:39 AM.

02-10-2013   #493 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

fab

girl did u turn in sumthing for fashion sotw week ?

02-10-2013   #494 (permalink)
situation walkspace

ofc i did! it looks like i was the only person too, orz. i got permission to make another one to replace it though, so i'll post the old one i submitted after making the new one.

02-10-2013   #495 (permalink)
situation walkspace

omg. i don't know how credible this is, but D=

from Nexon Reviews | Glassdoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the latest person to review

Pros The environment, when not facing strenuous deadlines concerning updates, patches, whatever, is very relaxed and the people you meet are wonderful.
Basketball court, lounge, and beautiful beach view.
Great place to make life-long friends and find people who are truly compassionate about their jobs and the games.
Cons Leadership is addled and confused. They have no clue how to manage these games and are hindered even further by Nexon Korea.
Meager pay.
Harsh deadlines and late nights.
No overtime.
Some of the policies are for certain individuals only.

Advice to Senior Management Learn to have some courage and don't needlessly follow everything that Nexon Korea tells you. You are your own company and you're missing out on gems and alienating your player base. Instead of doing the right things and pushing for certain games, you've allowed games which at one time were one of your leading moneymakers, to fall stagnate, like DFO. Now you try and focus on other games, like Vindictus, Combat Arms, and Maple Story, letting the true gems escape you. I understand some of the reason and verdicts come from Nexon Korea, especially in regards of closing the servers and shutting down DFO in the next few months, but with a little push things could have been different. This adds stress to your workers also, as they are met with a community that dislikes them, especially when we aren't allowed to communicate with them. This has them believing things like bugs and errors are our fault, especially when we aren't giving time to look over the code and fix these things. I mean come on, you get a patch and want us to translate, code and import it in less than two weeks? This company only cares about money and hopefully some of the games they'll be losing in 2013 because of Nexon Korea's decisions will be picked up by better companies.

02-10-2013   #496 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

my uncle works for nexon n he says its true

02-10-2013   #497 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys

or

the first one looked weird after a while b/c of the scale issue (everything was jumbo sized) or maybe it's bc ive been staring at it so long.

*sparkle*
Ogm thankts you tijs is the bmost beuatiful sig i'm have ever seened

I picked the more minimalist one because it refelects my lifestyle :^^^)))))))))

02-10-2013   #498 (permalink)
situation walkspace

im glad u like it

02-10-2013   #499 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Goodbye Nexon~

Isn't DFO like one of the top 4 games of theirs? DFO, Dnest, Vindictus, Maple?

02-10-2013   #500 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Kuma is that really true?