Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-13-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

iamdmrose is on a distinguished road
Default CABAL NA players!

Hi, just want to ask if there are anyone still plays this game? Well, especially on NA server. I just started to play a couple of days ago and wanting to look for any friends here.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-13-2013   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

There's going to be a Cabal 2 soon just so you know, I don't know when though.

and before you ask, I don't play Cabal.

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-13-2013 at 08:24 AM.

03-26-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixP4ck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdmrose
Hi, just want to ask if there are anyone still plays this game? Well, especially on NA server. I just started to play a couple of days ago and wanting to look for any friends here.
Hi, I'm also a newbie. Add me up if you're in mercury server, currently at level 50 Force Archer class. How about you? How do find the game?

03-27-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
There's going to be a Cabal 2 soon just so you know, I don't know when though.

and before you ask, I don't play Cabal.
Yeah I read about CABAL 2 but it's not out yet. Also, they say that CABAL 1 will still be receiving updates in the future. So, I'm going to stick first here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixP4ck
Hi, I'm also a newbie. Add me up if you're in mercury server, currently at level 50 Force Archer class. How about you? How do find the game?
Sure, I'll add you up. What's your IGN btw? I'm level 88 Blader class, How do I find the game? I find it, innovative because of the combo system. Can't find an MMORPG with that kind of system. I do like exaggerated skill effects which brings more flavor when playing the game.

03-28-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ArchMeister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Good Day Kind sir, this game was recommended when I was looking for an MMORPG with flashy skill effects and kind fantasy and futuristic. I have seen some videos and got interested. Is there any chance you can recommend a character that is good in PvE? Well, not really a PvP type of player here. Thanks

03-29-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMeister
Good Day Kind sir, this game was recommended when I was looking for an MMORPG with flashy skill effects and kind fantasy and futuristic. I have seen some videos and got interested. Is there any chance you can recommend a character that is good in PvE? Well, not really a PvP type of player here. Thanks
From what I read, Blader Class are the best on that part but if you want to have some information about the other classes. I have saved some articles I found before, it's an introductory of the CABAL classes.

solomultiplayer - has the Force Archer, Force Shielder, Force Blader, Warrior and Wizard.

alzplz - has the blader class

All of the articles have videos of its skills that you might want to check.

04-09-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixP4ck is on a distinguished road

Have you guys heard about the server merge on April 18th? Currently they have a character name reservation for those level 100 above, they can save a character name to be use once the merged has been implemented.

04-11-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

plumbob is on a distinguished road
IGN: melancholic
Class: Maritime to_mercenary
Level: 21

I just saw that they have already announced the name of the new server, it's "Titan". I was an ex-player of the game, if I remember correctly I have a level 100 FB can't remember the name but I can still access it. Will try to come back by the weekend.

04-15-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbob
I just saw that they have already announced the name of the new server, it's "Titan". I was an ex-player of the game, if I remember correctly I have a level 100 FB can't remember the name but I can still access it. Will try to come back by the weekend.
I currently have a FB. Could you spare some tips in using the class?

04-17-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
I currently have a FB. Could you spare some tips in using the class?
Sure, on what part would you like me to start?

Leveling?
Stat build?
Skill Build?

Please give a specific question regarding the class and I will try to answer it base on what I think and my experience.

04-19-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hey, are you guys still playing the game? mind if you post your IGNs so I could add you up for party or sumthin'? well, I only have few friends on my buddy list and would like to have more friends in-game. hehe

PS: servers aren't necessary since the server merge has been completed. Titan ftw! :3

04-24-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

poringslasher is on a distinguished road

cabal gets more sucky with each update. the last one being the worse. their dumb devs keeps on getting already beefed up classes more beefy. talk about balancing issues. i hope cabal 2 would be a bit different though i'm not betting on it especially after that mass hack issue. only korea has cabal 2 and we already have a mass hack incident (really really popular in cabal games). and that's saying something.

04-26-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

lol. that's exactly what butthurt players says when they feel their character got robbed or sumthin' if their class got nerfed or even if their got ruined because of a slight change on skills. hehe I expect players having the same reaction after the recent update but since then I haven't heard the same complaint

04-27-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Inno will become famous soon enough
IGN: LightOfAngel
Guild: iREJECT, ForielUnion

I'm just waiting for cabal 2. Hopefully their english release is in the near future.

04-29-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

been waiting for teh game too. but isn't it fun to play an old game that you have played on earlier days? I don't know why, but there are still some old arcade games that i love to play to. I guess some old games are better than the new graphically enhanced ones

04-30-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Have you guys read about what are the future plans for CABAL 1? In the interview of the developer he mentioned that they're planning to have a war map from what I read will be like a MOBA game. Also, a new battle style will be added the concept is that it will wield two-chakram as its weapon.

04-30-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbob
Have you guys read about what are the future plans for CABAL 1? In the interview of the developer he mentioned that they're planning to have a war map from what I read will be like a MOBA game. Also, a new battle style will be added the concept is that it will wield two-chakram as its weapon.
well I found this one from their page..

pretty awesome though. If im not mistaken it's the new battle style you have mentioned ayt?

05-02-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

arfmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well I found this one from their page..

pretty awesome though. If im not mistaken it's the new battle style you have mentioned ayt?
wearing Archridium armor set eh? but i'd dig that weapon though. looks badass

05-02-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

is it just me or the character on the image looks like an armored Anti-mage from DotA?

05-03-2013   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
is it just me or the character on the image looks like an armored Anti-mage from DotA?
I thought I was the only who noticed that. lol