Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2013   #121 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

iamdmrose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMeister
Done voting! I guess everyone's excited for this campaign.
Ofcourse! It's a big news and could be a big leap for the game. If the campaign succeeds it could provide huge improvements everywhere. Obviously, developers will be so much happy and will be more motivated to make the game even better. Resulting for more players, events, etc.. In other words, this is a big break, my friend.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-18-2013   #122 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

arfmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdmrose
Ofcourse! It's a big news and could be a big leap for the game. If the campaign succeeds it could provide huge improvements everywhere. Obviously, developers will be so much happy and will be more motivated to make the game even better. Resulting for more players, events, etc.. In other words, this is a big break, my friend.
The the problem is... Does CABAL Online have what it takes to climp up the Greenlight rankings? I'm starting to get worried

07-18-2013   #123 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

plumbob is on a distinguished road
IGN: melancholic
Class: Maritime to_mercenary
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfmaster
The the problem is... Does CABAL Online have what it takes to climp up the Greenlight rankings? I'm starting to get worried
Of course it does, I also checked the comments on Steam and it seems receiving a favourable amount of positive feedbacks. Also, base on its player base I think those who have steam account will automatically vote yes for this game.

07-18-2013   #124 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixP4ck is on a distinguished road

Games in Steam = Achievements

It will be nice to some Steam Achievements being integrated with the in-game achievements and if ever this will happen they need to provide a new server to be fair for others.

07-22-2013   #125 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbob
Of course it does, I also checked the comments on Steam and it seems receiving a favourable amount of positive feedbacks. Also, base on its player base I think those who have steam account will automatically vote yes for this game.
Yep, I'm loving what I'm seeing with the Campaign. More and more positive feedback where being posted in the page. I suggests you guys ask your fellow Steam users to vote too. :P

07-22-2013   #126 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Yep, I'm loving what I'm seeing with the Campaign. More and more positive feedback where being posted in the page. I suggests you guys ask your fellow Steam users to vote too. :P
lol'd at teh image. We definitely could use that to share it w/ our friends.

07-22-2013   #127 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sure, we can. I just found it while browsing. hehe it's glad to see more people supporting the campaign

07-23-2013   #128 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Sure, we can. I just found it while browsing. hehe it's glad to see more people supporting the campaign
You can even see more supporters in the Steam Greenlight page. There you can read their comments and suggestions for the game. The discussion section has been active too

07-23-2013   #129 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ArchMeister is on a distinguished road

Can anyone here give me a link to the Steam Greenlight page you're all talking about? I want to vote for the game too

07-24-2013   #130 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Can anyone here give me a link to the Steam Greenlight page you're all talking about? I want to vote for the game too
CABAL Online: Steam Greenlight. Share it with your friends too

07-24-2013   #131 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Don't you know that making the game article as favorite count as votes too? Just like votes, every Favorite command a user makes gets counted by Steam too

07-25-2013   #132 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdmrose
Don't you know that making the game article as favorite count as votes too? Just like votes, every Favorite command a user makes gets counted by Steam too
Don't forget that participating in the discussion by posting replies and comment on the page could mean a lot too. Non-CABAL players might want to join in the game if they find the posts interesting. Also you could share the word to everyone you know about the campaign and make them vote in or join the campaign too. You could start sharing it via fb or twitter

07-25-2013   #133 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixP4ck
Don't forget that participating in the discussion by posting replies and comment on the page could mean a lot too. Non-CABAL players might want to join in the game if they find the posts interesting. Also you could share the word to everyone you know about the campaign and make them vote in or join the campaign too. You could start sharing it via fb or twitter
Probably right. I myself got interested in participating in the discussions too. More users are beginning to join current discussions and that's a good thing for the campaign

07-25-2013   #134 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I hate to break on everyone's bubble, but I heard August 1 will be the release date for Rising Force: Extreme patch. I wonder when will be the release of Summer Event since they said it's soon

07-29-2013   #135 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
I hate to break on everyone's bubble, but I heard August 1 will be the release date for Rising Force: Extreme patch. I wonder when will be the release of Summer Event since they said it's soon
they said it will be on August, too. I'm just not sure for the exact date. Have they finalized the events aldy?

07-29-2013   #136 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Funny how they did manage to provide the exact date in one of their post from FB fan page. These Cabal fb moderators are indeed clever. Look it for your self guys

07-30-2013   #137 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I believe August 1 will also be the release date of the Summer Event for CABAL Online. I remember seeing a "coded" post. It says Summer Event will be available in... added by an equation. I've managed to solve it and came up with the answer 81. With 81, that could mean August(8) and 1st(1). That's what i have guessed so far

07-30-2013   #138 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixP4ck
I believe August 1 will also be the release date of the Summer Event for CABAL Online. I remember seeing a "coded" post. It says Summer Event will be available in... added by an equation. I've managed to solve it and came up with the answer 81. With 81, that could mean August(8) and 1st(1). That's what i have guessed so far
I love you sir! lol jk. Because of this, i'm getting more excited since if it's true then we will be having a great month for CABAL. Go go August

07-30-2013   #139 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
I love you sir! lol jk. Because of this, i'm getting more excited since if it's true then we will be having a great month for CABAL. Go go August
would like to share this just to add excitement for everyone. :P
Rising Force: Extreme Announcement

07-31-2013   #140 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
would like to share this just to add excitement for everyone. :P
Rising Force: Extreme Announcement
Oh boy! New map, new skillz and dat extreme upgrading! I'm loving these updates and it's not even released yet