Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2013   #281 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixP4ck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfmaster
You can still enjoy faster leveling with premium services bro. Though you need to spend a few bucks for it as usual. Also, you can wait until Christmas season and hope there will be another server boost event
I guess I'll have to do the latter. I don't much in-game cash to spend now right after I bought a witch costume in the game >.< I hope there'll be server boosts event on Christmas

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-12-2013   #282 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ArchMeister is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, I was wondering on what character should i create when I try playing the game again... I hope you can help me by giving ideas about the classes in the game.

11-13-2013   #283 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

arfmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMeister
Hey guys, I was wondering on what character should i create when I try playing the game again... I hope you can help me by giving ideas about the classes in the game.
What do you prefer? In choosing a character you should have some preferences like, i like DPS, i like tanky class or support type. You can also specify on what you might want to do, an all-PvE PvP or either so we can help you more

11-13-2013   #284 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

iamdmrose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Haven't you had a character yet? If i remember correctly, you had a Blader in the game?

11-14-2013   #285 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Anyways, how's the Halloween event for everyone here? Did everyone enjoyed the smashing pumpkin events or all of you got annoyed about the spawn of these Cabal Lantern's in the game?

11-15-2013   #286 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixP4ck
Anyways, how's the Halloween event for everyone here? Did everyone enjoyed the smashing pumpkin events or all of you got annoyed about the spawn of these Cabal Lantern's in the game?
Those Cabal Lantern's are real hard to found in the game. Although I enjoyed the whole event since there are still jack-o-pumpkins who drops decent items and of course pumpkin headgear.

11-15-2013   #287 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
I. just. want. another. server. boost. event

11-18-2013   #288 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
I. just. want. another. server. boost. event
lol. Everybody wants that. Who wouldn't?

11-19-2013   #289 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Maybe we could hope for a Server boost 2.0 this Christmas?

11-19-2013   #290 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
I really hate the Cabal Lantern hunt. I really think they could have made a better event than that. I don't want to be a cry baby whining about bunch of parties hunting the said monster but if you can't see that event monster in the game how would you even enjoy it?

11-20-2013   #291 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdmrose
I really hate the Cabal Lantern hunt. I really think they could have made a better event than that. I don't want to be a cry baby whining about bunch of parties hunting the said monster but if you can't see that event monster in the game how would you even enjoy it?
I dunno why but our party managed to get decent shots to take him down in the game. Maybe you're just hunting on the wrong or crowded(hunters) area.

11-20-2013   #292 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I can see that there are some players who aren't satisfied with the Halloween events recently. I do hope ESTsoft could make adjustments on it for this coming Christmas Season. What do you think ESTsoft should do this time? Are there events you would want to see or do you prefer fresh events?

11-21-2013   #293 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

plumbob is on a distinguished road
IGN: melancholic
Class: Maritime to_mercenary
Level: 21

Anyone can help me with the crafting system? How does one find the materials in crafting a gear?

11-21-2013   #294 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbob
Anyone can help me with the crafting system? How does one find the materials in crafting a gear?
You can find all the ingredients in the Agent shop or the Auction house, under crafting materials. I recommend buying the materials in this method instead of creating them too but if you goal is to craft materials and not gears, go to NPC Chloe for the recipe and procure the items needed for you to craft it.

11-24-2013   #295 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdmrose
You can find all the ingredients in the Agent shop or the Auction house, under crafting materials. I recommend buying the materials in this method instead of creating them too but if you goal is to craft materials and not gears, go to NPC Chloe for the recipe and procure the items needed for you to craft it.
Oh thanks for the info, I saw what you want to inform me about crafting the materials. I haven't spoken to NPC Chloe before since I'm more busy with the other quests and I haven't taken her quests until now.

11-24-2013   #296 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Anyone here uses this method? Exchanging their WEXP to gain EXP?

11-25-2013   #297 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Anyone here uses this method? Exchanging their WEXP to gain EXP?
I did this once exchanging 100 WEXP for Experience points but it depends on the level of your character on how many experience points will your character receive.

11-26-2013   #298 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Didn't notice that there's an exp boost occurring. Well for those who haven't read about it. There's a Thanksgiving Bonus event happening which increase the EXP, WEXP and AXP by 77% until December 1st.

11-26-2013   #299 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbob
Didn't notice that there's an exp boost occurring. Well for those who haven't read about it. There's a Thanksgiving Bonus event happening which increase the EXP, WEXP and AXP by 77% until December 1st.
Yeah it started last week but I'm more excited for the upcoming events for December. (Cool, they added a new emoticon)

11-27-2013   #300 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfmaster
Yeah it started last week but I'm more excited for the upcoming events for December. (Cool, they added a new emoticon)
I hope they bring back Bad Santa from previous December events for the monster invasion event if ever there's any. And rewards could be conceal from boxes and it will give random items or alz as a surprise reward.