MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Blogs

Looking for a new MMO?





*stalkstalkstalkstalk asoerhapoeryaoseiry*

Posted 10-18-2011 at 08:33 PM by kmelfina
OKAY! So with the help of a friend I found out info my my cute (personality/intelligence, average like looks) Teacher Assistant for Globalization...

omg it was so much fun peering at all the info. or whatever. From his 1 tweet Twitter to... profile at some professional business profile (had to make my own account despite being a student just to attempt to see the rest, then found out that I need a PREMIUM to see more details Dx).

Quite the progressive on global and...
kmelfina's Avatar
ggFTW Spirit
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 231 Comments 0 kmelfina is offline

Yak Attack “Attack on N00bs in Magic the Gathering Duals of the Planeswalkers 2012″

Posted 10-18-2011 at 08:24 PM by Yak (Yak Cast | An MMO Podcast)
This was a long time coming, enjoy!

[URL=""]Click here to listen![/URL]
ggFTW Lurker
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 537 Comments 0 Yak is offline

Hi, this is my new blog! :D

Posted 10-18-2011 at 10:15 AM by Bokashi
Hi! This is my newly started blog, but it's like 95% about my Trickster gameplay. The remaining 5% can be anything :P
Bokashi's Avatar
ggFTW Lurker
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 356 Comments 0 Bokashi is offline

The Butterfly Dragon

Posted 10-18-2011 at 09:31 AM by Torikakae
Watching this short animation made me realize just how much I've lost my creativity...

Though it is serenely beautiful, my mind was preoccupied with the question "What's the message?" the whole time I was watching this. I was so focused on that that I completely missed the point...


It was so simple, but I would never arrive to that conclusion on my own...
Torikakae's Avatar
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 754 Comments 0 Torikakae is offline

ihu physics.

Posted 10-17-2011 at 03:36 PM by kuyaBaka (laquesha-shanaynay-deshamaniqua-coshanique-jaquineequa-fantasia's blog.)
Updated 10-17-2011 at 03:41 PM by kuyaBaka
Well, as of right now I'm a declared Civil Engineering major. I've only taken one of my engineering classes, Intro to Engineering, where they went over some of the basics about the engineering field in general, touching on a few of the more specific concentrations so we can get a feel for what we're going to be doing. But the thing is that I'm starting to second-guess my decision. I mean, I haven't totally gotten into my major classes yet (starting those next semester, actually -- going to be taking...
kuyaBaka's Avatar
2 kawaii 4 u
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 454 Comments 2 kuyaBaka is offline
Tribal Wars
Need a new browser game?


Tribal Wars


Hide this banner by registering for our community.