Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2009   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Nezu will become famous soon enoughNezu will become famous soon enough

How dare they taunt us with this. Looks enticing though...

NezukoChan - lvl 1xx - Permanently 2nd job Bunny

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-01-2009   #22 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Jesus Christ, that's one of the best trailers I've seen for an MMO.

12-02-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

It'll always look enticing and it definitely has some of the best graphics to be in not just an MMO but any game but while I enjoy open world MMOs that look pretty, gameplay needs to be there and I hope they do a good job with it. Not just combat either, they need to bring the whole world to life and make things a lot more cinematic in a way without it being a single source script. (By that I mean allow for a lot of options that can include the environment as well.)

Open world = best. Do it Lineage 2 style, if you can see it, you can get there just... add a little bit more movement ability. (Which they clearly did, yeahs)

Near naked men, near naked women, little girls with big animalish ears and apparently little girls with mustaches as seen at 8:45. It's most certainly an Asian game but let's hope it makes up for the unoriginal characters with a kickass game.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

12-03-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ValenR will become famous soon enough

It looks so beautiful....so real but yet has comic-ish ._.
I wonder how GvG would look like in this game :O

So many cool looking classes ;_;
This is the first p2p game that made me really wanna pay to play it <_<
Too bad my laptop would explode by the beautifulness.

12-03-2009   #25 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenR
It looks so beautiful....so real but yet has comic-ish ._.
I wonder how GvG would look like in this game :O

So many cool looking classes ;_;
This is the first p2p game that made me really wanna pay to play it <_<
Too bad my laptop would explode by the beautifulness.
This is why they invented Low Graphic Settings. If you can live with a loss in detail a bit but still the overall appeal .. then why not, right? .. im hoping i can handle medium settings x___x

12-03-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ValenR will become famous soon enough

Low settings are evil D:
I want the true beauty of that game T_T But then if the gameplay really is like how I picture/fantasize it to be, then I can live with a little lower settings .-.
There are speculations that this game might also come out for the PS3, so that would save me trouble to get a powerful desktop/laptop, to enjoy the whole graphic.

12-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Looks cool

but Diablo 3's hopefully gonna be out by the time this does

I'll be busy

12-05-2009   #28 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

So much teasing. Gah... all the announced classes look so epic. Which one to pick? D:

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

12-06-2009   #29 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD3N
Looks cool

but Diablo 3's hopefully gonna be out by the time this does

I'll be busy
I'm expecting D3 to have much better PvP than Blade&Soul.

12-06-2009   #30 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I'm still waiting for actual gameplay videos =/.

04-08-2011   #31 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Hello, 2 year necro. But hey, I got news!

Blade and Soul CBT scheduled for sometime near the end of April.

04-08-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

I heard theres also gonna be a PS3 version?
Anyway some stuff i learned trying to find out more about blade n soul a long time ago was each class has an "mp" bar, but each one is called something else and i'd guess each one allows for use of skills. Hard to explain >_>

Combo system from what i've seen is really ffffing amazing as you have an 8(?) button skill hotkey list and each time you use one of the skills the whole hotkey list will change to what you've set it to or something along those lines. Example: lets say you have a skill called Kick, and then other skills like Punch and Uppercut. You use Kick and then your skill hotkey list will change to a choice of Punch or Uppercut and then it will change again to Kick and Uppercut(if you used Punch)/theres a shat ton of skill i think so combos will be hopefully all your own and enables lots of variation. I'm guessing that since the melee classes have their "mp" bar as a bar with some number of circles/balls and each skill uses a number of balls so that there is no same skill spam combo and limits how long your combos are.

04-08-2011   #33 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Hello, 2 year necro. But hey, I got news!

Blade and Soul Korean CBT scheduled for sometime near the end of April.
fixed it for you.

04-28-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

/bump

some gameplay if anyone interested

04-28-2011   #35 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

omggg release in NA plox

04-30-2011   #36 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

this actually looks really fun sucks that its p2p though q.q -gets a job-

05-22-2011   #37 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Just saw some news about B&S today, and the article included a video titled "The Memory of 1st CBT".

The video consist a lot of CBT player's gameplay in different angle/distance...gotta say, even though I bet when we play it we can't see/set it that way, those hot and awesome actions are still making me so hyped about it! @_@

*I HIGHLY recommend watching it in 1080p in fullscreen...!*

...it'd be awesome if the game has a record function that let you watch it in different angles afterward o.o (kinda like the one in PS3's Uncharted multiplayer mode's)

Last edited by Blizt; 05-22-2011 at 09:13 PM.

09-13-2012   #38 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Here's some brand new news for you guys who've been wanting to play a localized release of Blade and Soul:

NCsoft Confirms Western Release for Blade & Soul - ggFTW MMORPG Community

That's right. NCsoft has officially announced the North American localization of Blade and Soul. The release date isn't confirmed, but since they've announced it publicly, it's got to be sometime within the foreseeable future. That alone is enough for me to get excited, since I've been waiting on this game for years.

Home | Blade & Soul

09-13-2012   #39 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

That makes me excited, as well. I've been wanting to play this since forever.

09-13-2012   #40 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Neat! Let's see how this goes!

--Frenchbread is