Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-20-2011   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu
Default How do you deal with stress?

I get the feeling of puking, instant diarrea, i can't concentrate and i feel as if my organs start fighting each other like raging cats in heat.

How does it affect you?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I get heartburn all the time, which the Doc says is caused by stress (as well as too much caffeine - my bad!)

O and to deal with stress.. mhm talking with someone really helps me. Or watching a movie I love.

Last edited by Aimee; 01-22-2011 at 05:59 AM.

01-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic

Looking at the title how i deal with stress when i get it, i usually just write all my worries on paper then rip it up after and it makes me feel better. When i get stress i usually sleep less, eat less and get really dizzy randomly. Wee

01-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I sip a glass of Vinno Frizzo and sleep. Sleep solves many things in my life.

01-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Listening to music and having a glass of wine or two works wonders for me when I'm really on edge.

And of course, what all men do to relieve stress.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

01-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
And of course, what all men do to relieve stress.
The ace in the hole of sorts, figuratively speaking. XD

Um, for me, I just listen to music to get my mind off things (mainly VGM) as it temporarily puts me in alternate states of reality. Also, video games and sleep help lots.

01-22-2011   #7 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

I usually feel like puking when i'm stressed

to deal with it i take deep breaths for awhile and then take a nap

01-25-2011   #8 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Jog, exercise, relaxation, sleeping, napping, meditation, breathing, masturbating, talking with others, venting, cooking, eating, house chores, driving, biking, shooting guns at a target range, etc.

Drive your "stressed-self" into something more productive.

01-25-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ichigo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Looan
Class: WT fox to_fox

when im stressed i kick everything on my way @_@
to deal with it, i sleep or listen to my fav music

01-27-2011   #10 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I like to sleep... or cry o-o or play my Nintendo DS while in my bed to make me fall asleepp

01-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

When I get stressed I pretty much short-circuit. I get jittery and twitchy and sometimes I develop nervous ticks. Depending on the intensity of the situation, I'll just randomly start to break down and cry, though rarely (it's only happened twice my entire life).

As far as dealing with it, sleeping is the best way to go. Either that or some kind of artistic catharsis where you can just let it all out -- playing music, cooking, or even doing a bit of feng shui. Then as I start to calm myself down about it, I can start doing something menial, yet productive like cleaning my room or organizing a binder. Once I've finished that, I can be happy that I've done something and it makes me feel better. Then I'll be able to move on to doing what I was doing originally.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

01-28-2011   #12 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that I find helpful is to read. Reading for pleasure anyways, nothing gets my mind off of stress more than a funny book. Than after I read a bit I take a short nap.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

01-28-2011   #13 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

I rarely get stress, which is kind of weird...
If I do have stress, I either lay on my bed watching TV or play on the computer until I forget what I'm stressing about.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

01-28-2011   #14 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Hop on vent and play shoot em ups with the bros. Either that or I treat myself to some food that I crave and sleep.

01-28-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

I wish I could SLEEP when in stress >_>
I usually read books. But most of the time stress is caused by various problems that need solution, and until I find a solution, I will stress over them all. The. Time.

01-28-2011   #16 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine
I wish I could SLEEP when in stress >_>
I usually read books. But most of the time stress is caused by various problems that need solution, and until I find a solution, I will stress over them all. The. Time.
Stuff yourself. Eating till you're full makes you drowsy which makes you sleep easier...side effects are you gain weight ;o.

01-28-2011   #17 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
I get the feeling of puking, instant diarrea, i can't concentrate and i feel as if my organs start fighting each other like raging cats in heat.

How does it affect you?
Oh yes, stress is very horrible. While most people play down feelings, you can't really just ignore them since they are inevitably a part of your physical body.

Normally when I get stressed out, I just chat to people and pretend nothing is really wrong. Other times I'll run around asking people for advice and make jokes about the stressful situation I am in =P Usually after that I can think of something to handle it.

Maybe you just need to find someone you can open up too, someone you can trust! It doesn't have to be a lover, it can just be a friend =)

And if all else fails, it doesn't hurt to cry! Shedding some tears now is far better than throwing up later ;_: ( used to get nauseated when stressed out ).

01-28-2011   #18 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I just get a bit angry. I avoid certain stuff too much, then I don't get stressed, much. I just take a shower (if I didn't), go eat something, drink something cold, sleep, listen to music, play a game that I'm good at or watch TV. Wut. Basically anything that I do when I'm bored or when I don't have anything important to do (even when I actually have something important to do - but only if others can do it for/with me lol).

01-28-2011   #19 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

I mentioned this in another thread but I just eat until I'm happy again.

01-29-2011   #20 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Now looking at this thread again I want to buy myself one of those stretchy stress reliever thingies q_q