Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-30-2010   #21 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I wake up, take a shower. Eat a small breakfast, than go back to sleep for another 30 mins. Than I'll head to class.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2010   #22 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i have my alarm set at 7 am but i dont need it since i wake up on my own at around 6 ;-; if i can get out of bed i wont fall back asleep (until i get to class anyways x])
then i take a shower and turn on my computer and go on the internet til i have to leave /o/

12-01-2010   #23 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i have my alarm set at 7 am but i dont need it since i wake up on my own at around 6 ;-; if i can get out of bed i wont fall back asleep (until i get to class anyways x])
then i take a shower and turn on my computer and go on the internet til i have to leave /o/
I do the exact same thing. I wake up naturally at 6 AM every day but I do fall back to sleep until 7 AM when my alarm beeps.

12-01-2010   #24 (permalink)
Lei
偽りの幸せはいらない
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLuniaAudition
Awards Event Winner

Lei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of light
Level: 1

^ I'm the exact opposite of you guys.. I have my alarms start an hour before I need to wake up and they get progressively closer as it gets closer to 6 so that I actually get out of bed. I even sleep through them sometimes. :/

Please read the - forum rules - and keep out of trouble. :3

12-01-2010   #25 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm normally awake before my ''alarm'' (my dad turning my light on ahah)

12-01-2010   #26 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Alright these are my results with only 6 hours of sleep last night!

2 cups of coffee in the morning + a scolding hot shower and I never felt sleepy at all today!

12-01-2010   #27 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

^

dont even need coffee with 6 hours of sleep

12-02-2010   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

now i remember the time i was 72 hs no sleep, WOW coffee do works!

12-02-2010   #29 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Sleep as long as I can 8D I even wear an eyemask saying ''I don't do mornings'' lol

12-10-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster Online

ForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to ForeverSkyes

Wake up.
Go to the bathroom and do my thing.
Sit on my bed staring at my clothes, wondering what to wear.
Fall back to sleep.

12-11-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Right now mornings don't exist for me lol,
but months ago when I was going to school I would set my alarm at 7 am, fall back asleep until 7:45, wake up and dress up my uniform in flash speed and then head to school (I was always late though /o/ ).

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

12-12-2010   #32 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

^Complicated womenz.

Since I graduated from high school, this is my routine.

1. wake up at 8am
2. roll out of bed and wave to my cute little neighbor going to school (stalka!)
3. find some socks because they're always missing for some reason
4. do my thang in the bathroom and get dressed
5. off to mcdonalds or dunkin donuts for coffee and food
6. go to classes and hope the profs took the day off ;p

12-12-2010   #33 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei
^ I'm the exact opposite of you guys.. I have my alarms start an hour before I need to wake up and they get progressively closer as it gets closer to 6 so that I actually get out of bed. I even sleep through them sometimes. :/
omg this is how I am.
On school days I sleep til the last minute, put on my uniform, wash my face, brush my hair, put on a bit of makeup and then run for the bus.

Oh and I check the weather everyday too before taking off.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-12-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Three alarms, each spaced 10 minutes apart. I'd never be able to wake up any other way. ._.

^And I think I even slept through that once and was late for school.

12-16-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

betical is on a distinguished road

i really wanna die when had to leave my warm bed early in every moening.

12-16-2010   #36 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I purposely set my digital clock 15 minutes later than the actual time. It helps because when I set the alarm for 8, I wake up and get 15 more minutes of sleep. /o/ So in real time I wake up at 7:45 but get to sleep until 8 (which would be 8:15 on my clock)

After getting up I get my clothes from my closet and brush teeth+wash face+change clothes all in the bathroom. When I'm done putting on contacts I don't have time to eat breakfast so I just leave the house then and there...although I usually bring a snack to eat during class.

these swimming gays ruined my life

12-18-2010   #37 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

I've always been a morning person. I'm not typically an afternoon person, though. When I wake up, it's a fresh start to the day, and it's calming because it can be however it is going to be the rest of the day. However, by the afternoon, people tend to ruin the day and the stress of being a manager kicks in.

As for my mornings..

*Changed my alarm clock to a random set time ahead (if it's 6am, my alarm says 7:25am..) because when I wake up, I'll be so tired that I forgot what I did, and think I'm late so I rush rush rush.. and end up perfectly on time..
*Only eat a fruit for breakfast. It's fast and healthy.. like an apple..
*Have dance class at 7:00am till 9:00am to wake me up
*Go on with my day as scheduled, fully awake and energized.

Note: I don't drink caffeine, coffee, soda, or sugary drinks.. so the work out is my energy.

Last edited by Milano; 12-18-2010 at 12:48 PM.

12-18-2010   #38 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

School days:
>Wake up
>Take out retainer
>Pee
>Eat
>Brush teeth
>Pack backpack
>Change clothes
>Leave

Weekends:
>Wake up at 10:45.
>Realize it's not morning.
>Eat.

12-19-2010   #39 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

I hate mornings. They are the worst. ;A;
They exist just to mock with you...

Majority of my mornings are like this though:
1. Wake up 5am or 6am by myself.
2. Shuts off my alarm clock at 6:15.
3. Sleep until 6:45-50. Get dressed there.
4. Wash my face and put on a day cream. /lolwoman
5. Go down an eat breakfast
6. Go out to my bus with my brother and mum.
7. Sleep at the bus.
8. Sleep in school until it starts.

(My school starts at 9am, I get to school around 7:45-50.)

05-29-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty

Wake up
Take cold shower
Eat breakfast