MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Beauty, Fashion, Fitness & Health

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-24-2010   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!
Default Red Right Eye

Hi, my right eye has been red for two weeks now. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch often as well. I also noticed that when I wake up, rather than usually getting morning stars [I think they're called rheum?] in the corner of my eye, they are spread across my eyelid instead.

I don't know what's the cause for my red right eye. I've been getting a decent amount of sleep. And I don't think I'm under a lot of stress? My living habit has been the same. And I don't want to go see my school doctor because I waiver'd my health insurance.

And I don't think it's pink eye because I haven't fart or poop into my eye...

[That's how people get pink eye... right?]

Should I be worried?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Dude, two weeks? See a doctor. That's a really long time.

When they get red it's a sign of irritations, mine usually goes back to normal after a few minutes. But if it's been red for two weeks, you really need to see a doctor, insurance or not :|

10-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of

kjasdhfaksadsfasdfs arrrghhh I suppose I'll go see a doctor... after my week of midterms. iealaiesyraw86sda;fha;skdf;asfgt;asdf

Are there any simple solutions? Like drinking carrot juice or something....

...probably not. I dunno nevermind

10-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

You may want to use eye drops for a while. It may lessen the redness of your eye while you wait until your appointment date.

There might be something causing strain to your right eye, which is why it could be red. There are times where we don't think anyone is wrong with our eye but there is and only the eye doctor can see it.
Take me for instance. I don't feel any pain in my eyes whatsoever but my eye doctor sees a thinning along the surface when they take pictures.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

Personally, I think it could be pinkeye. (And if you're wondering, no one farted or pooped in my eye--it just happened all of a sudden with a feeling of something in my eye) I had the same symptoms you did (especially the rheum being all across the eyelid) and finally went to see a doctor. He told me it was pinkeye and gave me medications to fight it.

But I'll echo what people have said here--go see a doctor.

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

10-25-2010   #6 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

If you don't want to go blind go see a doctor.
Pink eye or not, red eyes isn't normal.

Try not to rub your eyes, if it is pink eye or some other infection it can spread to the other eye.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

10-25-2010   #7 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

went to a doctor this morning and now taking eye medicine.

thanks