Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games
Cloud NineLuna OnlinePangyaShaiya

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future
IGN: ReiReix/EllissaMay
Level: 277/150
Guild: A.C.
Default Hair Colour Advice

Well ~ Im back again for more hair colourant advice (:

I have relativly dark hair [Id say a dark brown] and im wanting to colour most of my hair black, and leaving my fringe [bangs?] a different colour [for example, Red, pink or green] and well, I'm after some advice on how to do it. Ive tried to dye my hair blonde before [and that didnt turn out so well ] so does anyone have some advice on how to do it.

I will post a pic if anyone needs/wants to see the current colour.

Luckily I have 2-3 weeks before I colour so plenty of time to abuse you untill I get advice ask for some advice (:

Thanks & +rep to those who help (:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Crimson Red?

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

09-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future

Any red. I just need my fringe light enough to take other colours

09-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

N> Your picture.

I can't really know what color to suggest unless I see your current hair color and the part you wanted to color.

09-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

You'll have to forgive me for my dirty hair. Boyfriends flat doesnt have a shower ._.;;

09-16-2010   #6 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

I recommend going to a beauty supply shop (if there's one in your area) and buying a light brown (or a blonde) with a 30 volumizer (I think that's the word for it). I'd say leave it in your hair for 30 minutes, then wash it out and condition. (There usually isn't instructions for this sort of thing.) That should lighten your fringe enough for it to take another color. Unless you've previously dyed your hair a dark color--then it won't take any dye at all. You'll have to find a way to strip the dark color off your hair (bleach or a color stripper), and then dye the back black while the fringe becomes a lighter color.

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

Last edited by Advenna; 09-16-2010 at 07:45 PM.

09-18-2010   #7 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Wine red would suit you nicely Jessi!
Seeing your hair, with red...It would shine nicely under the sun!

09-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I hate working with dark hair. Lol... Because no colors can ever get into it unless it was bleach! >:0

Anyways.. I'll take a wild guess and say you just wanna have fun with colors on your hair right? K.

Fun colors = Fuchsia, violet, red, wine red, light pink, rosey red, striking silver, neon green, lime and yellow i suppose...

You notice that the colors I suggested is quite bright, this is because I noticed your skin tones and these colors will compliment your skin tones and make you look even, fairer than usual. THE ILLLUSIONS~~ lol

09-20-2010   #9 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

After a bit of breif luck, I decided to get it done professionally at the hairdressers. Booking the appt. tomorrow so i should really get a nice idea on what to get. Im thinking of black and a nice bright colour

09-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I'd say wine red <: you do like red a lot Jessi (atleast that's what I think p_q)

09-20-2010   #11 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

I have 2 boxes of red hair dye in my bathroom xD
[I always have some incase my hair colour messes up. Red seems to cover all on my hair]

09-20-2010   #12 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

If you had had much longer hair, I would have suggested a silver/greyish tone. One of my friends did that (Storm from X-Men look) and it was a major success. Women rarely try those shades.

But since you have have shorter hair, I think wine red would suit you well.

[Male perspective]

09-21-2010   #13 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of

The color's really up to you, but I'll go with red here, also--red tends to go really well with black.

I'm hoping this will be a success! <3

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:

09-21-2010   #14 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

OHOH Jessi!! Incase you haven't maade your decision yet...BLUE too!
Like those...Blue that almost seems pitch black! (if you get what I mean)

But yeah...Wine red still my first choice <3

09-21-2010   #15 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

I'll go for a red for now. A nice deep wine red. Then the next colour [as it wont take much to colour it] will be a blue :3

Thanks for the help guys

[Will rep when I can. I has been limited xD]

09-22-2010   #16 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

Excuse the double post.

Heres the new hair. Do you guys like it?

09-22-2010   #17 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Haha Jess, cute as always ;D

I was thinking of more of...a little red all over which blends in your black hair though.

But yeah~ Not bad ;D

09-24-2010   #18 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

That is SO HOT. That's the kind of red I was thinking of. Hot hot hot~ I love it~

IGN List: