Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2010   #1 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps
Default Sleep

Just wanting to see how long you guys usually sleep during the night.

As of now my job wakes me up at 5 am and I sleep for about 6 hours every week night. My parents says 6 hours is pretty sufficient for people around the age of 20, but I usually feel really sleepy during the afternoon. I once fell asleep in a bathroom stall at work

I also try to get some napping done on the train and bus, my commute is 2 hours one way. But it's not really effective because it is somewhat loud and I tend to wake up every 5 min or so.

So is 6 hours really enough or am I just lazy.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-08-2010   #2 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

7 hours on average, and I still get sleepy especially around 3pm.

The only thing keeping me from dozing off is eating my "wake-up foods", like Kraft's Tiger Energy Biscuit:

I know it sounds weird but it works for me. I gobble at least 2 packs of these a day~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

07-08-2010   #3 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I get by with 4-6 hours on weeknights and make up for it by sleeping in really late on Sundays ;p

It's the nature of my circuitry.

07-08-2010   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

6-7 hours on weekdays, 12-26 hours on weekends. 8D

Yes, I like my sleep.

07-08-2010   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

~7 hours in the week and about 8 or so on the weekends as I have to work on a sunday, and I'm used to the time on a saturday. I don't like to spend my day in bed.

07-08-2010   #6 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

You live up to your name, Naps. lol

I sleep about 5-8 hours on weekdays depending on how tired I am.
Weekends go up to about 9-12 hours depending on if there's anything worth waking up for. Usually there is, though.

07-08-2010   #7 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

On school nights I sleep only about 5~6 hours

On weekends and summer nights I can get up to 12 full hours of sleep 8D

07-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

I try to get as much as I can which can vary from 5-10 hours. It really depends on how busy I am. Its recommended that people in their 20s get 8 hours of sleep. The recommended value gradually decreases as you grow older until you're like 60.

07-11-2010   #9 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

On school days I sleep an average of 7 hours/night, on weekends I sleep more like 9-10 hours/night.

07-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

I sleep about 6 hours a day, since I sleep at 11 PM and wake up at 5 AM every day.
On weekends and stuff like that, I get about 10-12 hours.

Now, I have absolutely nothing to keep me awake on schooldays, so I usually sleep in and end up waking at 6:00, no worries, school's at 7:00.

07-12-2010   #11 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Weekdays - 4-6
Weekends - 10-12
Hell. Yesh.

07-14-2010   #12 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

School nights: 5~9 hours.
Weekends: 9+

I'd like to sleep as long as I want...But it seems like a waste of time staying on the bed =S

07-14-2010   #13 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

around the average 8 hours

07-14-2010   #14 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

7-8 hrs Weekdays
10-14 hours holidays/weekend

07-14-2010   #15 (permalink)
He who laughs, lasts.
Games
Loong - The Power of the DragonLeague of LegendsProject BlackoutCabal Online
Awards Pervert Award

Crave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Crave
IGN: Cravey#1907
Guild: DiabloTalk

I normally sleep for about 9 hours.

However, I went to bed last night at midnight and woke up at 1pm today... 13 hours yay

07-14-2010   #16 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Anywhere from 3 hours to 15 hours normally. It kinda depends on my motivation to wake up !

07-18-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

Mello will become famous soon enoughMello will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mello

3-8hrs ; Schooldays .
8-13 hrs ; Holidays / Weekends / Summer

07-18-2010   #18 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
On school nights I sleep only about 5~6 hours

On weekends and summer nights I can get up to 12 full hours of sleep 8D
This

Sometimes I even stay in bed for 15 hours, I'm so lazy~

07-18-2010   #19 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Hmm.

I've gotten into the habit of sleeping in in the summer, so like

School - 6~8hrs
Weekends/Summer - 6~10hrs

Any more than 10hrs for me is odd.

07-18-2010   #20 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

During the school year on school days I sleep a solid 6~8-ish hours a night. However, on weekends I usually sleep 10-12 hours, and do not like at all being woken up.