Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2010   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default DIY or DIE .

So, I've just recently been introduced to the wonderfully thrifty world of DIY. Mainly through this site: ThreadBanger - D.I.Y Fashion & Style

There's some absolutely amazing things you can do, as it turns out. Just takes some ingenuity and patience to get things done right. And since I've pretty much got an entire 3 months of summer free, I guess I'm going to start dabbling into this sort of thing. I figure it'll be good practice seeing as I'm going to be a new college freshman on a tight budget.

As a beginning, I've decided to start with something simple. Maybe ... a monster hoodie . I've seen these go from $20-$40 USD. I just don't have the money. And with this rather freak weather going on here, a thin sweater would be nice to have around. Plus, this is a no-sew project, which is perfect -- I don't know how to sew (YET, BAHA!) Anyway, I'm gonna find some materials and stuff later this weekend, and hopefully begin on Monday. I can't wait.
Monster Hoodie How-to, ThreadBanger Projects | ThreadBanger Projects - DIY Fashion and Style

My goal later? To make this wonderful creation. <3
I seriously need me an apron/hat set. It'd be amazing to go grilling with these bad boys. >D
How-to make a BBQ Hat and Apron, Threadbanger Memorial Day Special | ThreadBanger Projects - DIY Fashion and Style

So, anyone else here a DIY-noobie/pro? I'd love to get some advice on what things I can handle and maybe some tips in learning new projects.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.