Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default Getting rid of massive anger.

How does one do it?

At the moment, I have A LOT of built up anger from being in town for over 2 hours with a lot of crap that happened.

how2vent.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Blog?
Scream/yell/cry?
Tell someone about it?
Take it out on a pillow?
Do some exercise?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

03-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Channel your anger into something physical exercise? Get a punching bag :O

03-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pico is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Pico
IGN: Mewwz

Whenever I feel like I need to take my anger out I usually just hit the gym. Gets the heart pumping, the muscles breathing, and the anger released. Afterward I feel tons better.

03-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

When I'm angry/upset about something I find having a shower helps me to calm down a bit.

Maybe something physical would help too, like others have said.

03-20-2010   #6 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Eat something delicious?

Last edited by Bolter; 03-20-2010 at 10:33 AM.

03-22-2010   #7 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Channel your anger into something physical exercise? Get a punching bag :O
Going to a gym or things like boxing can greatly help. But it's always best to confront the problem without the use of violence. Anger is toxic.

Confronting > channeling (Freud said that right? O_O)

You can try avoiding the person/event/whatever that causes your anger, but even this isn't the best solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltstar
Eat something delicious?
That's proven to be a poor solution to anger and depression. The joy only lasts until the taste lasts, which means you will eat again. Also, people tend to binge eat foods that are fattening.

Last edited by Red; 04-03-2010 at 09:34 PM.

03-22-2010   #8 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Confronting > channeling (Freud said that right? O_O)
Freud also said that all women fantasize about being raped by their fathers. lol

I typically go on huge grinding sessions, epic PvP matches, play fighting games, or go sword training. Also, having a very close friend on the phone you can vent to helps a ton. Just be sure that the close friend is indeed a close friend. lol

03-22-2010   #9 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Freud also said that all women fantasize about being raped by their fathers. lol

I typically go on huge grinding sessions, epic PvP matches, play fighting games, or go sword training. Also, having a very close friend on the phone you can vent to helps a ton. Just be sure that the close friend is indeed a close friend. lol
Yeah Freud said messed up stuff, and said some more when he was high on crack. Nonetheless some of his contributions are everlasting (points at the unconscious)

03-25-2010   #10 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Well heres one more, do something fun until you forget about it that is when it subsides.

04-03-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuminaryAtlantica OnlineTrickster OnlineLoong - The Power of the Dragon

chocomallows will become famous soon enoughchocomallows will become famous soon enough

count backwards 10 to 1 and breath deep and exhale and punch the wall

04-03-2010   #12 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomallows
count backwards 10 to 1 and breath deep and exhale and punch the wall
Let's try and not to hurt ourselves in the process.

When I'm mad/angry I usually put a piece of ice in my mouth the coldness helps calm me.

Credit: Noperative

04-04-2010   #13 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Boxing at the gym? Running? Reading a relaxing book? Ranting to friends?