Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-23-2010   #21 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Ah the nailcare bit is awesome 8D I break nails all the time now at work, and I like looking after them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-02-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

Updated...Face Peel 8D

10-02-2010   #23 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I would never think of putting glue on my face. Though I love peeling dry glue off my hands.

10-02-2010   #24 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

^Yeah same...Coz well, by pulling the dry glue off, wouldn't that harm the skin too?

Quote:
Face Peels
Not sure if any of you know what this is, but you can go to a spa and they put this stuff on your face that when it drys you peel off and it removes back heads and other gunk. You can buy this at a store for like 4$ a bottle and say you use it once a week bottle lasts maybe 2-3 weeks at max.
Black heads?

Also, another thing...I don't think they should start making faces at all until they've got the glue completely off otherwise it might cause wrinkles, no?

10-02-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

Sorry I wrote this while babysitting and the kids wouldn't stop playing in the water and crying about kid stuff.

Hmm no after it has tried its easier to break up the glue by making faces, this helps it crack so you can peel off small sections.

10-02-2010   #26 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Ohhh right...Since you only applied thin layer?

And nothing to be sorry about lol ;D

03-28-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

O_O I mixed lemons or limes (you only need the citrus part)with some scented water and *other stuff*,
dampen a cloth and rub my face with it, after a while before i go to bed I use moisturizer for my face...though I don't do this a lot.

Ugh don't blame me if it burns...it should only hurt ALOT!

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

Last edited by Millas; 03-28-2011 at 08:51 AM.

05-22-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Awesome skincare tip: stop eating crappy food.

05-22-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

Stop eating fast food.

05-22-2011   #30 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Another thing you can do instead of cucumbers and teabags are potato slices. I read in a magazine my friend pilfered from a library that it works just as well as cucumbers.

The glue tip surprised me. I'm gonna try that before prom comes up on friday...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-13-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleElswordEden EternalDD Tank

sketchbook is on a distinguished road

I actually have a question I've meant to ask a while ago.. But I always forgets:
How do you get rid of the tiny hairs?

You know after shaving with a razor, it would always leaves those tiny ones hanging there still? How do you get rid of them? I've heard about those wax tape-y thing but... They never seem to work except making the selected area sticky. Do you have any suggestions other than that?

06-15-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStoryLuniaLa TaleDragon Saga

Beel is a jewel in the roughBeel is a jewel in the roughBeel is a jewel in the rough

This thread is beautifully comprehensive. If only I'd had this before I wrecked my skin, HAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchbook
I actually have a question I've meant to ask a while ago.. But I always forgets:
How do you get rid of the tiny hairs?

You know after shaving with a razor, it would always leaves those tiny ones hanging there still? How do you get rid of them? I've heard about those wax tape-y thing but... They never seem to work except making the selected area sticky. Do you have any suggestions other than that?
Mmm, I'm not too well versed in this area, but here's an eHow guide on preventing stubble the next time you shave! =]

"Prevent Razor Stubble"

06-16-2011   #33 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

yer i should have looked in here before i had a chemical peel... i had to go to work with my skin peeling off 8< in LARGE junks TwT..

"eri what happened to your face?" like 20+ times in two days

its better now though ^^

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

07-24-2011   #34 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

To be honest, I never did anything special to keep my hair smooth. I've never really been bothered with split ends because I cut my hair a few CM every second/third month. People often ask me how I keep my hair so smooth while it's so long (~1 meter), but I don't really have any tips besides my regular routine.

When showering, I shampoo it twice and use a conditioner after. I don't really leave any of it in my hair while showering, I wash it out right after massaging it in. I think my hair has remained so soft and shiny because I wear a ponytail quite often (hair in your face and in the way sucks). On top of that, I never use hairspray or other products. :v

People have different hair though, some are addicted to special creams and other expensive stuff to keep their hair intact. I do believe that not using hairspray has helped me a bit, but I wouldn't give it too much credit.

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

07-29-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

eicellos will become famous soon enougheicellos will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to eicellos

Awesome post, thank you! Tried the conditioner-on-body thing earlier on today, though I used Aqueous Cream since that's somewhat oily too o 3o

As for the washing hair thing, my dad's always told me to apply a little bit of shampoo to my hair, then washing it out, then applying more shampoo and lathering it and stuff. The first application gets rid of all the dirt, and supposedly with the 2nd application you won't have to use as much shampoo? Dunno why it's my dad telling me this stuff rofl =o=

Aaaaaand thought I'd share a tip :3 An easy and homemade facial scrub -- using coffee grounds~

A thread on another forum I read said to use honey + coffee grounds, or even facial moisturizer + coffee grounds. Apparently it doesn't matter whether or not the coffee's straight from the packet or from the pot o-o so you can try those ^^ I've tried both the honey and moisturizer mixtures myself, but not with coffee grounds from the packet.

I personally added a bubzbeauty tip (honey + water + olive oil) -- coffee grounds (from the pot) + honey + little bit of olive oil. I use the coffee grounds from the pot -- there's some water in that xD
Water + honey will cause a chemical reaction, giving you Hydrogen Peroxide (you can bleach your hair with honey + water in a 1:6 ratio :V) the olive oil 'improves' (lack of better words orz) the Hydrogen Peroxide production if I remember correctly. (adding the olive oil will better the bleaching of your hair too xD)

But yeah, the coffee itself has a bunch of benefits too, which tbh I was too lazy to read in-depth lol. Although apparently if you apply it to your body, it'll reduce the appearance of stretch marks ;O and lift your skin/reduce the appearance of eyebags and stuff 8D;;

/my 2 cents

10-16-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Chibiursa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Reanemeiko
Xfire: Reanemeiko

Thanks for this tips this really helped me..

10-19-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
GunboundRagnarok Online

darkengy is on a distinguished road

Try taking a bath using brewed tea. It makes skin soft & smooth, but don't wash the hair using that or it'll be dry.