LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lushcious is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lushcious
Level: 1337
Default Piercings & Tattoos

What do you guys think about them?

Personally for me, piercings and tattoos are like a form of art.

Piercings?

I have 10 ear piercings currently,
I want a monroe but my parents won't let me ;_:

Tattoos?

I have none, cuz I think I'm underage.
But when I'm legal,
I want two tattoos on my lower stomach and wings on my back.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I like them. Tattoos are really fun to get, and in my opinion they don't hurt.. Except for my last one, I almost passed out, mainly cause it was bigger than the others. I got 4 tattoos... I want to get some piercings and a new tattoo but I'm not sure when that will be. :3

11-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

I like them both, but I wouldn't keep tattoos for very long. It would look weird once you hit 40, imho.

11-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

what's a monroe?

anyway i don't like them and i don't want any. but i can't stop people. i actually did get ear peircing in the lobe and cartilage. i did it without my parents permission when i took a trip to the beach with my friends. i kept it a secret until one day i think my parents saw it glittering or something.

anyway i let it close up except the one in the lobe.

i'll never get another peircing though. not because it hurt. but because i got it out of my system.

as for tattoos... as i said i don't really like them. and i'm too fickle. i would get one and then a month later want something else and not like the other one.

11-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I like piercings and tattoos but I would only get piercings. I want to get a double ear piercing on one side but it's a thought now and my thoughts about it may change.

While tattoos are nice and a form of art, most teenagers/adults [~20's] get it based on fad and how it's cool to have one. Once you hit around the 40's, you may realize what a dumb teenager you were and why you got it.
Piercings may be the same but at least you can take it out while tattoos require crazy payments to have a doctor remove it.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

11-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough

I'm kinda thinking of getting one piercing between my hand web in between my thumb and index finger and a tattoo on my pulse.. :P

11-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

The problem with tattoos is that when you get one, you can't be a blood donor. I'll never get one because if someone in my family needs a blood donor, I want the assurance that they'll have at least one on standby.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-08-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

Well, Piercings are okay, they look quite good too if you don't have too much. But I dislike tattoos, they can ruin a whole body even if they are small, in my opinion that is, they are so unnatural. >:

11-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

I like piercings, but like... weird ones on the cheeks kinda bother me. Though nose, eyebrow and lip piercings don't really bother me. I wanted a lip piercing for a long time... still kinda do, but only 'cause of Miyavi, but I'm way too chicken. I have a piercing in each ear lobe and want more in my ears. Eventually I want my belly button pierced, but I don't know when.

Tattoos are okay, except I don't like huge ones. Miyavi is an exception... of course, haha. I kinda want one, but no huge motivation to suddenly get one.

11-08-2009   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

miyavi's piercings are quite attractive. how does it feel to kiss a lip piercing? my friend had a lip piercing and when she worked at walmart they made her remove it. that's the thing with facial piercings and large tattoos. you risk having to remove them when you find employment

11-08-2009   #11 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Yeah, Miyavi's lip piercing is absolutely gorgeous on him, in my opinion. He's very attractive in general, and all of the tattoos and piercings match his style. Haha, with the addition of the dyed hair.

I don't know what it's like to kiss a person with a lip piercing, but tongue piercings is also quite popular. I know a few people who have one, and who have kissed someone who has one and they say it's way hotter, but that might just be their opinion.

Yeah, and if you take them out, they might close up during your shift. D; That would suck, lol. Stick to ear piercings, or hidden piercings unless you're going to work at a tattoo/piercing parlor.

11-09-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

PinkPwnageFrenzy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to PinkPwnageFrenzy Send a message via MSN to PinkPwnageFrenzy
IGN: Bison
Level: HIS PSYCHO POWER KNOWS NO LIMITS!

I like piercings and tattoos. I only have my left ear pierced, it's nothing fancy. I don't think I'd ever really get a tattoo, though I like them. Overdoing piercings looks weird to me. Such as huge gauges, excessive amounts of piercings, and unusual piercings like cheek piercings or stuff like that.

11-09-2009   #13 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what's a monroe?

11-09-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Nezu will become famous soon enoughNezu will become famous soon enough

I'm in consensus with everyone else. Piercings are fine until they go over the top and people look at you just because of the piercings as opposed to who you are as a person. Now tattoos if they're done right it's not so bad but more often than not they're not done right.

NezukoChan - lvl 1xx - Permanently 2nd job Bunny

11-09-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lushcious is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lushcious
Level: 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what's a monroe?
Like Marilyn Monroe's beauty mark. That's where the name originated from. It's the piercing above the upper lip.

11-10-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
AionAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseGunbound

sumaznguy611 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fattyandyz
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 204
Guild: Symphony

i think they look good on you lush :]] tehehe and i want piercings kinda but people say i would look quire :[

11-10-2009   #17 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
The problem with tattoos is that when you get one, you can't be a blood donor. I'll never get one because if someone in my family needs a blood donor, I want the assurance that they'll have at least one on standby.
That pretty much removed all thoughts of me getting one.

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 11-10-2009 at 11:14 PM.

11-10-2009   #18 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

to be honest i used to like them when i was a teenager... but as i got older i guess my taste became more conservative

11-10-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Nezu will become famous soon enoughNezu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
I like piercings. Not such a big fan of tattoos though. They're permanent and a pain to remove if you ever change your mind.

I have only piercings in my ears atm :/ Still saving up for another one one, but I don't think I'd want more than that on my ears... maybe one in my cartilage, but I heard it's really painful, so I don't want to get that done. In my next life, a navel piercing would be hot. 8D
I got my cartilage done it didn't hurt at all. Just depends how well they numb that area and how good they are at it. If it falls out though good luck trying to get it back in. That's how mine closed up and when I tried to put it back in the piercing wasn't sterilized enough (my fault) so I made it worse and had to get steroids shot in it because of intense irritation. It's funny when I think back on it but back then I wasted money on a piercing that closed up. So yeah...

I took steroids!

NezukoChan - lvl 1xx - Permanently 2nd job Bunny

11-10-2009   #20 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

to back up what nezu said, it also depends on your pain tolerance.