Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2009   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Nezu will become famous soon enoughNezu will become famous soon enough

I just love the pain! But yea as you get older well at least for me I did get more conservative but then there will phases where all I dig are tats and piercings.

NezukoChan - lvl 1xx - Permanently 2nd job Bunny

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

iloovedoggies will become famous soon enoughiloovedoggies will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to iloovedoggies
IGN: zomgangela
Class: Soul Master
Level: 210
Guild: WhiteLotus

i like piercings as long as there aren't too many
if a person has over 5 piercings on one ear, i think thats too much
i also don't like eyebrow, lip or cheek piercings
nose, earlobes and cartilage is fine
and ive seen pictures of corset piercings and i think they LOOK cool, but i would never get one XD

i personally have 3 piercings: one on left ear, two right ear (all 3 are earlobes :O)

and for tattoos, i think ankle and neck tattoos are pretty cool but only if its a small one. i don't like it when there are too many

11-10-2009   #23 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloovedoggies
and ive seen pictures of corset piercings and i think they LOOK cool, but i would never get one XD
just thinking of how those can get snagged on ones clothing causes me to

11-11-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I'm not a fan of piercings or tattoos myself but don't let that stop ya from doing whatever. I just find the body more attractive without any distractions. People with several piercings just make me wonder if they'd look like an ornament if I started sending electricity through them.

If I had to choose between overly excessive tattoos or overly excessive piercings, I would pick tattoos. At least they are as stated, artistic. Still, I find tattoos should be placed on your body for a sentimental reason. If you're going to engrave something onto your skin it better have a good meaning. When people get tattoos just for the sake of having them, I find it outrageous and silly. More annoying are the people who make up a purpose for having a tattoo.

Plain > Tattoos > Piercings. (Earrings don't count.)
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

11-11-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hayaka will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hayaka Send a message via MSN to Hayaka
IGN: Hayaka/SaibaBabe
Class: Soul Master/Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 210/215
Guild: Currently looking for a guild if possible ;/

I don't have any Piercings nor Tattoos.

Piercings are fine on a girl, if it's just one on each side of their ears. (ya know, Earrings)
For Guys um... Usually, they shouldn't, but i think only the left ear, because i hear people say guys having piercings on their right ear makes them look GAY

Onto the Tattoos: NO! NEVER! Sure they may look cool, but ink on your skin gah >-<

Too much of either of the options makes a person look FUGLY.
Tho i am legal enough for both options; i'll never do it ._.; PAIN....

Not to mention of removing tattoos, you like getting scars after it gets removed? Not me :/

If i want tattoos, i'll get them FAKE so it's easy to wash off with soap and water; the same goes for earrings... FAKE ones

11-15-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

STORMYskye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to STORMYskye
IGN: STORMYskye
Class: Duelist to_champion
Level: 162
Guild: Phantasy

Now that i think about it, tattoos aren't that great. I don't want to deal with it when i am older. AND it sucks to not be able to donate blood if you have tattoos. So i prefer piercings to tattoos.

I don't get why people like to go overboard on their piercings and tattoos. I know it's a form of art, but sometimes it's just TOO much. LOL.

11-15-2009   #27 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Tattoos are a definite no. I will never, ever get one. They are disgusting.

Piercings are okay, as long as they aren't over the top. I don't mind ear piercings, I don't mind nose piercings, tongue piercings are pushing it. In a Leadership thing, I met a girl once who had pretty much both of her ears pierced, her tongue pierced, nose pierced, her lip pierced, a monroe, and she had her initials pierced into her neck. I was disturbed.

11-16-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

Krooow will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krooow Send a message via Yahoo to Krooow
IGN: Koja
Class: Saint
Level: 50

Piercings are okay for me as long as it's not that many.

As for tattoos, I'll never get one D:

12-17-2009   #29 (permalink)
i's cool guy
Special
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAllodsCombat Arms

flaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to flaris
Xfire: flariss

didn't want to make a new thread, so i found and are bumping this wan D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezu
I got my cartilage done it didn't hurt at all. Just depends how well they numb that area and how good they are at it. If it falls out though good luck trying to get it back in. That's how mine closed up and when I tried to put it back in the piercing wasn't sterilized enough (my fault) so I made it worse and had to get steroids shot in it because of intense irritation. It's funny when I think back on it but back then I wasted money on a piercing that closed up. So yeah...

I took steroids!
ears aren't supposed to be numbed when pierced o_O

well, i have two 4g (5mm) lobes and i plan on stretching them to 5/8" or bigger depending on when i get there.

i wouldn't mind a tattoo but i haven't really thought of anything meaningful, so i don't think i'll get one. i may also get a tragus and vertical labret done.

12-17-2009   #30 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaris
didn't want to make a new thread, so i found and are bumping this wan D:

ears aren't supposed to be numbed when pierced o_O

well, i have two 4g (5mm) lobes and i plan on stretching them to 5/8" or bigger depending on when i get there.

i wouldn't mind a tattoo but i haven't really thought of anything meaningful, so i don't think i'll get one. i may also get a tragus and vertical labret done.
My fiancee is thinking about going up to 5/8", we're just looking for what he wants though. :3

03-07-2010   #31 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
The problem with tattoos is that when you get one, you can't be a blood donor. I'll never get one because if someone in my family needs a blood donor, I want the assurance that they'll have at least one on standby.
This, right here. Very important, especially if you have a good blood type. I'm O- so I'll never get a bloodtype, I'm the universal blood donor, I can give to anyone in my family.

Kinda sucks since I really want a tattoo, but it's not that big a deal.

People go over the top with piercings these days and it's disgusting. You're not 'being individual' by getting everything on your face pierced, you're being desperate for attention. It looks nasty, is bad for you career-wise, and has no actual benefits at all. A normal ear piercing, sure why not. Maybe even a second hole on each ear, but when you have 5 earrings per ear, eyebrow piercings, lip piercings, monroe piercings, nose rings, and belly button rings, there's a problem.

Last edited by Teleclast; 03-07-2010 at 03:14 AM.

03-15-2010   #32 (permalink)
i's cool guy
Special
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAllodsCombat Arms

flaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to flaris
Xfire: flariss

if one chooses to pierce anything for whatever reason, it's their own body. how can you differentiate a lip piercing being gross as opposed to an earring? both poke a hole through your body, i don't see why one would be gross and one wouldn't. career-wise, obviously heavily modded people take that into fact. you'd be surprised how many white-collars are heavily modified beneath the surface. it's not for one to judge another person about how they want to look.

03-15-2010   #33 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

IMO nothing is wrong with tattoos/piercing.. coz for me it increases your self-esteem. So yeah. But I am not fond of piercing though.. Pierce on both of the ears is enough for me.. Tattoo wise -> 1 is enough. Lol

Health wise... No to both.. Coz of the infection if you're careless about taking care of your pierce.. and The tattoos ink? Yeah..

03-16-2010   #34 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Personally I don't really mind them. Some piercings tend to really creep me out though (mainly the ogod so huge earlobes thing going on).

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-17-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

I got 5 ear peircings, and one eyebrow peircings. I might get a forearm tattoo of somthing but I dunno what yet :x

BYUU BYUU!~