Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane
Default Costume Help

currently started working on a cosplay project, and what im cosplaying as is a S4 League character. Only thing is unfortunatly i have no clue on how i should start the jacket. The pants i already have an idea on what to use ( raver pants with add ons) but somehow this damned jacket confounds me. If you guys have any tips they are welcome freely. I'll also try to post my progress with the outfit as i go along.

Heres some pictures of my intended outfit:

Spoiler!

BYUU BYUU!~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

You could probably find a pattern at Wal-Mart for a jacket to modify... It definitely has two criss-crossing belts in the back you can attach with [] -type rings (forget what they're called). Instead of the seams of the jacket going all the way down, you could instead stop partway and hem them separately? The special patterns can be iron-on, though I'm not sure how well that will work on a shoulder. Hand-painting may work best in the end. For the triangular sections up the front, those look like snaps? Each triangle would have to be cut and sewn into the seam as you hem that, too. It almost looks like there's also a zipper there.

/rambling o.o