12-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri
Default Stomach Discomfort?

Eh, well, I was feeling just fine when I woke up this morning, but withing half an hour or so, I started to feel really uncomfortable in my stomach, kind of like I wanted to throw up, but not quite. I went back to bed after a bit to try and sleep some of it off, but I started feeling bad again as soon as I got up and started moving around ~_~

Iunno what it is, its hard to describe exactly how it feels, sort of a nausea feeling, but plain overall discomfort. All Im doing atm is munching on saltines cause Im not sure if eating much of anything else will make me throw up yet, which I havent yet, and I want to avoid x.x

Anyone have any suggestions .-.?

モノノ怪

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

. . .sounds like morning sickness
/gets shot.

Try any sort of carbonated beverage, though you might have stomach flu.

--Frenchbread is

12-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I get that feeling when I haven't eaten in a while and my body can't tell if it's hungry or nauseas. In the end, eating always helps.

12-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
. . .sounds like morning sickness
/gets shot.

Try any sort of carbonated beverage, though you might have stomach flu.

/shoots

Flat or no ._.? Because admittedly, I had a few sips from a bottle of coke that was in the fridge, and that was around the time I started feeling bad. Needless to say that coke when right back into the fridge. I havent had anything carbonated since then

/paranoid

モノノ怪

12-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
/shoots

Flat or no ._.? Because admittedly, I had a few sips from a bottle of coke that was in the fridge, and that was around the time I started feeling bad. Needless to say that coke when right back into the fridge. I havent had anything carbonated since then

/paranoid
/shrugs
Kind of depends~ Test what your stomach desides

--Frenchbread is

12-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Eh, still iffy about the carbonateds, but I'll try it in a bit. Dont really have anything thats flat atm though, cept mums carbonated lemon-lime soda.. if she hasnt refilled it lately >_>

モノノ怪

12-22-2008   #7 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

do you still have it?
if you do,does it feel like your stomach is going to flip and stuff?
because i usually get that too,in the morning. D:
i suppose eating would make it better...

12-22-2008   #8 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Hmm, no, I dont have it anymore o_o It only lasted about 3 days or so before it finally wore off. First day was horrible >_>

モノノ怪

12-22-2008   #9 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm, no, I dont have it anymore o_o It only lasted about 3 days or so before it finally wore off. First day was horrible >_>
Then it must be...Your First Cramps ;x.k wrong place. i guess that's good xD.i'm getting used to eating right before i sleep so that i won't have that in the morning cause i'll puke if i eat breakfast.D: so i'm actually having pasta at 3am.D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
o_o I feel like that in the morning sometimes or when I wake up too late, and I havent eaten anything in a while. Feels a bit like nausea and really uncomfortable, but you know it needs food badly >.> I dunno what this is tho ._. if it carries on for the whole day, then I dont think its what I just described x.x that feeling tends to come and go for me. D:
AND YES WITH THE NAUSEA! and the MRT ride down to work isn't helping.

12-22-2008   #10 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Lolno it wasnt that >_> I assure you the pain was not even remotely similar lolz ._.;;;

I was actually fine that morning after I woke up. The pain and discomfort didnt start until about 30-40 minutes after Id gotten up :x Up until was completely normal.

モノノ怪

12-22-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

i had that feeling before :x but it only happened during a certain day and a certain month and a certain time every year @__@;; but then the next day im fine, its just for like an hour or 2.

12-23-2008   #12 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Quote:
Lolno it wasnt that >_> I assure you the pain was not even remotely similar lolz ._.;;;

I was actually fine that morning after I woke up. The pain and discomfort didnt start until about 30-40 minutes after Id gotten up :x Up until was completely normal.
Maybe our bodies decides not to endure with us and just makes us feel dizzy/empty in the stomach.

After mentally checking with myself for a couple of days,since I have it almost everyday,I've come up with 2 possibilities.I'm like uber desperate to get rid of it because when I'm in pain I keep making funny faces and people in the same cabin usually thinks I'm crazy or suffering from withdrawal syndromes D: .

1)Maybe it's preparing to digest food too early in the morning(creating HCL in the stomach,protect organs with mucus(is that done all the time or when digestion?)).

2)Slept right after eating a meal,and when you wake the body has to digest+normal activities,causing <Insert condition>,cause for me it does feel like those 'i-don't-have-blood-and-i'm-dizzy' moments.

12-23-2008   #13 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

I had this feeling , when I woke up this morning at 11:00 [Woke up late] and I just needed to eat and I'm better but yea probably something with your food cycle causing this

12-23-2008   #14 (permalink)
Designer

Location: In the Long Ago, when Things were Otherwise and the Moon was Different
Ryugen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryugen
Class: Non-existant lt_treasurehunter
Level: <3

A change to a healthier diet with more nutrients will prevent such things from happening and increase your overall health and decrease the likelyhood that you'll get sick. Growing your own is better than buying, saves money, and gives you something productive to do with your spare time ^.^

12-23-2008   #15 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Actually, Id like to point out that I rarely get sick o_o I get 24 hour bugs periodically, really only theyre going around and Ive been around people a lot during that time, but otherwise, I couldnt tell you the last time I was truly sick, its been many years >_>

モノノ怪