ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Beauty, Fashion, Fitness & Health (http://ggftw.com/forum/beauty-fashion-fitness-health/)
-   -   Male Visual Kei style (http://ggftw.com/forum/beauty-fashion-fitness-health/24156-male-visual-kei-style.html)

Ronin 10-17-2008 04:42 AM

Male Visual Kei style
 
I always loved this and lolita style, problem is theres no stores that sell something similar over here in boring ville i like to call Canada


Examples:
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/8...zwallie7ka.jpg
http://a2.vox.com/6a00c22521f4da8e1d...8f2a4cd5-500pi

Btw Bou, 2nd picture is a man.

Kusuriuri 10-17-2008 04:45 AM

Ha ha.. visual kei... I always loved to look up how certain bands dressed and such when that was still mainstream xD

Ronin 10-17-2008 04:47 AM

Lol yeah now that its not so popular i thought it would be a good time to jump on it.

PedroRomero 10-17-2008 04:51 AM

my friend buys all his crap online. but that style is expensive. u could learn to sew or atleast alter.

DemiGodDanzig 10-17-2008 04:52 AM

i love visual kei D8

Kusuriuri 10-17-2008 04:53 AM

Mhmm... X Japan was the one that had the visual kei style longest, was it not? I know they were among the first, but I cant remember how long they kept it lol *Looks it up*

Ronin 10-17-2008 04:53 AM

Yeah also another problem just a shirt is around 170-200$ i can shell it out but i'm not working currently and i also don't want to pay for shipping all the way from japan just for some clothes.

DemiGodDanzig 10-17-2008 04:55 AM

if i had money id dress up everyday
id even wear the androgenous dress
girls say i have the body frame for it D8!

Kusuriuri 10-17-2008 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig (Post 526611)
id even wear the androgenous dress
girls say i have the body frame for it D8!


Veil lol'd



:py39:

Ronin 10-17-2008 04:56 AM

I have the frame for it too, i have hourglass shape but i don't tell anyone in real life because that's homo if people know.

Kusuriuri 10-17-2008 04:58 AM

Ronin's homo :| I thought we already knew that.

Ronin 10-17-2008 05:02 AM

.______________________.

Kusuriuri 10-17-2008 05:07 AM

ilu Ronin 8O lol

DemiGodDanzig 10-17-2008 05:29 AM

but yah.....who wants to gib me monies and id wear the dress 8D

Hector 10-17-2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig (Post 526643)
but yah.....who wants to gib me monies and id wear the dress 8D

What DanDan said.

Catharsis 10-17-2008 08:00 AM

Yep, they're hard to find and pricey. My friend stocks up on her VK wardrobe during her yearly visits to Shinjuku. And dear lord, the prices... >_>

aLo 10-17-2008 09:38 PM

Vkei people always have epic hair. And the gazettE are my favorite jrock D:... Reita is so hawt x3... and Bou is just cute :D.

Well, vkei/lolita style clothing is just expensive in general. They do sell some in Canada, but usually those people make it themselves and sell it to you. I remember in Calgary there are people that make it, I have a business card from them somewhere in my wallet... I'm guessing if you want that stuff, you have to be willing to spend money on it. I wanted a cute lolita outfit and it was $75-100 for the top and around $100-150 for the bottom or as a dress was around $400 or more.

TMM 10-17-2008 09:46 PM

That dude is also part of the toilet paper ninja clan?

Torikakae 10-18-2008 12:53 AM

I see where Cloud Strife got his style *points to most right picture*~

Ronin 10-18-2008 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aLo (Post 527574)
Vkei people always have epic hair. And the gazettE are my favorite jrock D:... Reita is so hawt x3... and Bou is just cute :D.

Well, vkei/lolita style clothing is just expensive in general. They do sell some in Canada, but usually those people make it themselves and sell it to you. I remember in Calgary there are people that make it, I have a business card from them somewhere in my wallet... I'm guessing if you want that stuff, you have to be willing to spend money on it. I wanted a cute lolita outfit and it was $75-100 for the top and around $100-150 for the bottom or as a dress was around $400 or more.

When you find the info, tell please :0

That's not bad compared to my normal clothing my normal clothing is like 50-70$ anyways :psyduck:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.