Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Spec, or contact?

As title, prefer contacts or specs @_@?

For me, uh...specs sometime just "a burden" to my face ;o;

And contacts, sometime it's troublesome @_@'...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

It all depends on the person and he or she normally does.

Or more importantly, which one looks better 8D

10-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Contacts because I am athletic

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

10-15-2008   #4 (permalink)
Go Canada!

Zephy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zephy
IGN: Zephy
Guild: My Harem, [JW]

I use neither. But if I have a preference, I'd go contacts.

Thanks to Shnao for the siggy and avatar

10-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

I like glasses. For whatever reason, whenever anyone wears glasses I always think they look much better.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

10-15-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Reser is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Reser
IGN: Reser/Reserton
Class: Warrior/Explorer lt_explorer
Level: 35/27

I wear glasses. I used to wear contact lenses but its just alot easier to wear glasses... contacts can take time to get in and out, you always have to remember to take them out or can dry on your eyes, and can get uncomfortable at times.

The only thing with glasses is looks, but I buy designer glasses and I prefer the way i look with them then without.

I am so used to glasses they are no longer any burden at all, the only burden is when I misplace or drop them and i have to blindly try and find them lol. Bad enough trying to find something lost, nevermind finding them with only half your vision lol. I always have to get someone to help. I hardley loose them now though because they only leave my face when I sleep.

Oh I also kinda have to wear glasses lol. I have a prism in one of the lenses because I have a weird problem with my left eye where when i focus on something for a while it sort of rolls and looks down lol, so i end up with very blurred vision and i look very very odd. The Prism in the lense corrects the problem somehow, tricks it or something lol o.O. My glasses just look like a perfectly normal pair however. If I want to wear contacts permanently i would have to have an operation on my eye which I am not too keen on lol.

So yeah I vote Glasses.

Last edited by Reser; 10-15-2008 at 11:54 PM.

10-15-2008   #7 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Glasses for work, because they make me look professional and mature (hides my baby face).

Contacts are for formal events and dates, or when I have to do strenuous activities like sports. I learned my lesson when I got hit in the head with a volleyball spike while wearing glasses... :x

10-16-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Glasses for work, because they make me look professional and mature (hides my baby face).

Contacts are for formal events and dates, or when I have to do strenuous activities like sports. I learned my lesson when I got hit in the head with a volleyball spike while wearing glasses... :x
LoL.

Yeah I used to keep a pair of contacts for formal events, then I started to wear when i went out drinking on fridays, but was not really a great idea cause when you get home after drinking the last thing on your mind is taking out contact lenses.

I woke up once the next day after slumping straight into bed after a night drinking and had a panic attack cause I had left them in, i luckily got them out after alot of water and solution in my eyes lol. Dried contact lenses in eyes can be very dangerous.

My friend got hit in face with basketball once when wearing glasses, they snapped clean in two lol xD, I managed somehow, at first i didnt wear them during sports, because back then i only really really needed them to see the board e.t.c. But eyesight gradually got worse then i had too. Now Its uncomfortable not to wear them cause alot of stuff is blurry.

10-16-2008   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

I much used it at work, class [since its frickin blurry @_@] and when driving ._.

Edit: Using glasses.

Last edited by Miyuki; 10-16-2008 at 03:07 AM.

10-16-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
I much used it at work, class [since its frickin blurry @_@] and when driving ._.
I would say glasses would deffinatly be most suitable. while driving if it is sunny it may cause your eyes to water which if wearing contact lenses can cause them to become uncomfortable, sun can also dry out your eyes also causing discomfort.

In Class and work both would be ok I guess, but no real advantages for contacts there, in class i was tired alot and rubbed my eyes lol so contacts would come out xD.

If you do choose to wear contacts, just always make sure you carry your glasses with you also, I spent many a day at school squinting at the board when my lenses had come out xD, they really did not work for school for me, i got tired too much in class, too much eye rubbing xD.

Last edited by Reser; 10-16-2008 at 02:47 AM.

10-16-2008   #11 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

I look weird without glasses..so i prefer glasses

10-16-2008   #12 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Oh, I forgot to mention @ that post.

*wear glasses* at those occasions

@_@

10-16-2008   #13 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

D: miyu sama sometimes wears glasses?
PICTURES OR DIDN"T HAPPEN

10-16-2008   #14 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I wear contacts during the school week, but on the weekend I just wear my glasses.
I'm indifferent about both really. With contacts I have peripherals, with glasses I have a younger look apparently. But I have to one or the other, bad vision, but no funky prism stuff lol.

10-16-2008   #15 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

None, I have perfect eyesight.

10-16-2008   #16 (permalink)
?!

XooSliceooX will become famous soon enough

Err, I'd say specs for me. When I'm playing sports, I just take off my glasses as it's not like shooting or whatever. I'm not as blind /yet/. 8D

10-16-2008   #17 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

love my glasses,
contacts are too itchy

10-16-2008   #18 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I wear glasses. I prefer them. I could never wear contacts because of all the hassle and stuff that comes with them. Plus, I blink like crazy whenever I try to use eyedrops so trying to put in contacts would be out of the question. And I get tired and rub my eyes a lot. Also, if my glasses fall off, much easier to find and less cleaning necessary to put them back in.

And for glasses on other peoples, I tend to think glasses can help people look more mature and for some reason I think girls look cuter with them.

10-16-2008   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

SephyChu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SephyChu Send a message via MSN to SephyChu
IGN: xSephyChuxD
Class: Bunny-Boxer-Champion to_champion
Level: I think, 151
Guild: RedEclipse

I actually got contacts during the summer, somehow I kind of regret not getting glasses.

Way too much of a hassle. Contacts you have to keep buying solution for your eyes etc. D:

Plus, contacts are burden if you're sleepy. >_> (Hates getting tired in class.)

Or you can get both contacts/glasses. xD

My medical insurance didn't work for both. ._.;;

10-16-2008   #20 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

i wear contacts when im out at school, work, partys and anywhere else

glasses when im on the comp playing games.. less stress for my eyes and before i go to sleep

the only bad thing about having both is the moneys ZZZz my insurance only covers glasses not contacts ftl...

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro