Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-11-2008   #41 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaaaow
Those look AWESOME. What kind of fillings could I put in? I'm thinking ground beef or maybe pieces of chicken. What do you suggest?
ooooh, ground beef.

Pretty much anything works well. I've used nearly everything from tuna to brisket with sauce to lemon pepper chicken. I've even made a sweet version once that was filled with kiwis (it had less rice, and the rice i used was slightly sweetened). As long as you get the positioning of the filling right, you can use pretty much anything (one of my faves was scrambled eggs with tofu).

just nothing too liquidy though.

I'm gonna get me an onigiri mold soon just to see how it works. I'm gonna need to make them if I ever start eating small meals a lot like you suggest (ad like some friends of mine that worked at a gym in the phlippines did).

ooooh...and splenda oatmeal breakfast cookies. o-o

Last edited by Mitchi; 07-11-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-11-2008   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

blaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura about

Where do you find that "nori" stuff? And is it necessary?

07-12-2008   #43 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Where do you find that "nori" stuff? And is it necessary?
It's not nessecary, it just gives it extra flavor. It can also help hold the shape, but if you wrap it in seran wrap, that's not too much of an issue.

You can get it at pretty much any asian grocery store, and they even have it at some walmarts in the asian section (where they have pocky and those instant Thai meals).

07-12-2008   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John
IGN: Jonathan
Level: 2x

since i m home alone now,and i dont know how to cook and im to lazy to go to burger king/Mcdonalds
I eat cookies and Mango with chili powder lololol

07-12-2008   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

blaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura aboutblaaaow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
It's not nessecary, it just gives it extra flavor. It can also help hold the shape, but if you wrap it in seran wrap, that's not too much of an issue.

You can get it at pretty much any asian grocery store, and they even have it at some walmarts in the asian section (where they have pocky and those instant Thai meals).
Cool stuff thanks. I'll definitely try this out this week and let you know how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John
since i m home alone now,and i dont know how to cook and im to lazy to go to burger king/Mcdonalds
I eat cookies and Mango with chili powder lololol
I get really lazy to cook sometimes too... that's what protein powder, a jar of peanut butter, and a spoon are for

07-15-2008   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX

I stole your chicken in the fridge when you were in VA. Good stuff. Mmmm.

07-16-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Haha interesting... I don't even remember that chicken or how I cooked it. I cook things different every week .

I have a new back picture. It looks bigger so it's going up haha

07-17-2008   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX

Shape of a Super Man Sign. You should get it tattooed.

Got any ideas how I can cook my chicken tenders?

07-18-2008   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoEX
Shape of a Super Man Sign. You should get it tattooed.

Got any ideas how I can cook my chicken tenders?
lol not big enough for a tattoo that badass yet

You want to cook chicken tenders? Like breaded chicken?

08-08-2008   #50 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Hey blaoow do you think I could get in shape if I do cardio 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week?
Basically I would bike if the weather's nice, but if its raining I would use my elliptical trainer.

Then I would do like 100 push-ups and 200 sit-ups per day. Personally I use to do a variety of excersises, but I get bored and tend not to do them. But doing push-ups and sit-ups seem to be less boring. Either way you think I could gain some muscle doing only these 2 excersises?

Last edited by Mysteria; 08-08-2008 at 05:47 PM.

08-08-2008   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria
Hey blaoow do you think I could get in shape if I do cardio 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week?
Basically I would bike if the weather's nice, but if its raining I would use my elliptical trainer.

Then I would do like 100 push-ups and 200 sit-ups per day. Personally I use to do a variety of excersises, but I get bored and tend not to do them. But doing push-ups and sit-ups seem to be less boring. Either way you think I could gain some muscle doing only these 2 excersises?
Give me an idea of what you look like (weight, height, body fat % if possible) and I think I can give you a more detailed answer.

As always, diet is number 1, but that is a good start. I actually would start cardio lower... maybe 20 minutes a day first thing in the morning maybe 4 times a week or so. Then work up to 30 minutes and up to 7 days a week as the weeks go by.

You want to start off strong, but don't over do it or it'll be harder to progress later on. It doesn't take much to kickstart the fat burning process, but maintaining it is hard. By starting low and working up, you can maximize the fat-burning over time.

Add in some pull-ups and body-weight squats to give a whole body workout if you don't have weights. And as for sit-ups, you can make 20 sit-ups hurt more and be more effective than 200. If you can get a good contraction, do 3 sets of 20 reps followed by 3 sets of 20 reps of butt or leg raises (lower abs).

08-08-2008   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

mirc is on a distinguished road
IGN: BuffaIo

omg leg raises those kill lol. But its worth it.

08-09-2008   #53 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Quote:
Give me an idea of what you look like (weight, height, body fat % if possible) and I think I can give you a more detailed answer.

As always, diet is number 1, but that is a good start. I actually would start cardio lower... maybe 20 minutes a day first thing in the morning maybe 4 times a week or so. Then work up to 30 minutes and up to 7 days a week as the weeks go by.

You want to start off strong, but don't over do it or it'll be harder to progress later on. It doesn't take much to kickstart the fat burning process, but maintaining it is hard. By starting low and working up, you can maximize the fat-burning over time.

Add in some pull-ups and body-weight squats to give a whole body workout if you don't have weights. And as for sit-ups, you can make 20 sit-ups hurt more and be more effective than 200. If you can get a good contraction, do 3 sets of 20 reps followed by 3 sets of 20 reps of butt or leg raises (lower abs).
Hmm well I'm 5'4 and 112 lbs. I'm kind of chubby, but people can't tell and they say I'm skinny LOL. Body fat % I don't really know.

BTW what do you mean by really good contractions. Also I can't really do pull-ups well, so I don't know how I'm gonna pull this off. My last question is body-weight squats are the one's that require no equipment and are kind of like sitting in the air, correct? If so how many should I do?

08-13-2008   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria
Hmm well I'm 5'4 and 112 lbs. I'm kind of chubby, but people can't tell and they say I'm skinny LOL. Body fat % I don't really know.

BTW what do you mean by really good contractions. Also I can't really do pull-ups well, so I don't know how I'm gonna pull this off. My last question is body-weight squats are the one's that require no equipment and are kind of like sitting in the air, correct? If so how many should I do?
Sorry, I was away this weekend

Anyways... Getting good contractions is about your mind-muscle connection. Flex your abs hard at the top of each rep and slowly come back down. Anyone can lay down on the floor and basically bob their head up and down for 1000 crunches and not feel a thing. You want each rep to hurt!

As for body squats, you've got the concept down. They're pretty easy, so find ways to make it harder. Jump squats are a good idea. Squat as low as you can then explode up and jump as high as you can. 20 reps should get your legs burning and your heart racing.

08-13-2008   #55 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

K thanx for the reply.

08-18-2008   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
lol not big enough for a tattoo that badass yet

You want to cook chicken tenders? Like breaded chicken?
Well, they're really chicken breasts not cut properly (haha) so it looks almost as skinny as chicken tenders but unbreaded.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

10-03-2008   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Whoaaa. Computer died and so I fell off the face of the Earth for a while. I'm back and have a box full of PM's and questions lol. Time to get to work!

10-03-2008   #58 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Whoaaa. Computer died and so I fell off the face of the Earth for a while. I'm back and have a box full of PM's and questions lol. Time to get to work!
COMPLETELY off-topic, but welcome back! I was wondering where you disappeared to!

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

10-03-2008   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
COMPLETELY off-topic, but welcome back! I was wondering where you disappeared to!
Thanks . I like it here.

10-18-2008   #60 (permalink)
nii
/gg FTW! Addict
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

nii is on a distinguished road
IGN: xWitch
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
You guide pretty mush showed me that I'm slowly killing myself.
Same as me. ;;

/cathnniishdead. !

/gallery . /wiki . /#mymmo . /gfxsection.................................................. .................
xWitch - Level 230 - Dark Witch . Nayami - Level 41 - Eir. Niwa - Level 56 - Lire..........................