Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-23-2012   #1 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -
Default Toothpaste and Acne

So i finally caved in and decided to try this alternative for my face as 3 blemishes decided to burst out of no where 5days before the wedding Im attending.

Wedding + Acne = No thanks!

I put it on last night and had it on for over night.
Used Crest Toothpaste

In my honest opinion it did some good, it faded the black spots on my skin from all the other acne clean up's I've been doing which honestly is a plus. The dry skin that it had left wasn't too harsh, just popped into the shower and applied soap and my face was feeling better again.
BUT the only downer was that it added 1 more blemish Lord, I almost fainted when I saw it, but it was small, so it wasn't noticeable.
Im going to try this one more time and see if there is any better results.

If you guys have like opinions on this methods ;_;
Don't hestitate to leave a comment.
"I needed this blemish's gone before the wedding qq..

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-23-2012   #2 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

Well, I have not tried this method since my skin is normally clear...but recently I had a few small blemishes on my chin which annoyed me, so I tried this method:

1) Cleansing: Apply approximately 1/2 Tbsp. of olive oil to skin & massage in circles (not roughly but not too soft) & bring a pot of water to a boil w/ the lid still on it. Remove from heat without removing the lid, take off the lid and put your face over it (not toooo close & close your eyes just in case) and let it steam over you for approximately 3-5 minutes. Get a hot/warm washcloth & remove the olive oil. Then:

2) Exfoliate using 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder & 1 tsp. water mixed together (yes it will bubble, this helps clean the skin so don't hesitate about applying it) and apply all to your face, rubbing in circles as before but not as hard. Use a hot/warm washcloth to blot off the baking powder carefully.

Believe it or not, I did this before bed last night...and I woke up & touched my chin there was nothing there.

Edit: Oh! Also, this method is great for closing large pores & if you want your face to appear smoother take an ice cube and swipe it all over your face for about 1-2 minutes for your pores to close even tighter c:

05-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Wash warm, rinse cold.
I've been sing this method regularly when I wash my face every day and I've had no real, huge pimples for the past few years. Except for when I'm super-stressed or I end up getting lots of dirt on my face or something throughout the day, but that normally doesn't happen to me.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

05-25-2012   #4 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

why not try using tea tree oil, tea tree oil is known to be strongly anti-acne

I used to have acne too, and I used tea tree oil cleansers and boom, my acne is gone

Last edited by Bolter; 05-25-2012 at 08:56 AM.

05-25-2012   #5 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Alright I tried this two times prior to the first time. Almost all of them of are gone just 1 blemish remains on the corner of my nose.
Pretty good method honestly just my eyes water like no tomorrow.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

05-30-2012   #6 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'd be careful with toothpaste, it can dry your skin out something awful.

Though Rainfall is right about the baking soda. It also helps balance out the ph levels of your skin.

05-31-2012   #7 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

have you tried tea tree?