ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Battlefield Heroes

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2009   #21 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
From level 1-5 in one match as a gunner

Then I got the frenzi fire or w/e, and with the hero shield and that, i can't really die.
Also, the short ranged Mg for gunners.. is awesome for long range too. I get so much exp(and hp) shooting airplanes across the map with it.
The automatic weapons are amazingly broken in this game. Short ranged > long-ranged.

You know what's fun?
Going on your favorite faction's opposing side as a Soldier and Blasting jeeps into your "teammates". <:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2009   #22 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire
@Mitchi

Couple of things to check:
Make sure you have .NET framework from Microsoft (silly browser launched game)
Graphics drivers up-to-date?
That's the thing, everything on this laptop should let the game run fine, but it just goes black and freezes, with the running dude as the cursor. Like I said, won't be an issue at all when I get my computer (next week) and can stop using my mom's crappy machine. This thing won't even run RUNESCAPE right, it's ridiculous.

11-29-2009   #23 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Used to play it but it ended up feeling too luck based instead of skill based for my liking.

11-29-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Eire has a spectacular aura aboutEire has a spectacular aura aboutEire has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Eire
Level: 22+
Guild: Buck Wild

@Mitchi, awesome, might see you in the game then. also, I mainly play Nationals, though my up and coming gunner is a royal, and I prefer the royal style nowadays.

@Metty, It can be luck based if you get crit damage on your shots, but I think that skill and strategy play a large part. It's nice to let the underdog win occasionally with luck, but most of the time the better player will win (I find this to be true).

11-29-2009   #25 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire
@Metty, It can be luck based if you get crit damage on your shots, but I think that skill and strategy play a large part. It's nice to let the underdog win occasionally with luck, but most of the time the better player will win (I find this to be true).
Aye, I don't mind it occasionally but when you're someone with a long history of FPS games and it's coming down to pure luck it's a bit meh.