Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default [OOC] (No) More Rum!

Quote:
Once upon a time, when pirates ruled the seas and dreams of finding grand teasures were abundant, a particular crew sailed around causing mischief for all! From pillaging boats with hopeless nobles to just loitering around town pissing people off, these guys really don't have anything better to do then dodge the plague of naples and pissed off men with muskets.

Enter the Isla de Tortuga crew and their hefty vessel and together with them and their adventures anything is possible when you have a a crew such as this! From the countless bottles of rum stashed about by only one crew member who refuses to share to a pushover captain, right down to the enigmatic secret member of the crew who just so happens to have the largest bounty of the lot... And the sexy female apothecary who threatens to poison everyone's food if they piss her off.

Nevermind, we're doomed.
Quote:
1658, in Port Málaga...

The sun is shining, the gypsies filling the streets with their music. Merchants in the streets all all around, trying to sell both their local and imported goods from as far as China in the distant East. Bars are lively with sailors and wenches alike and perhaps with... One more group...

Ah yes...

Pirates.

Pirating is still a big thing in this time and age. After all, who doesn't want to hunt for treasure, be ****s to everyone and just chill chugging down bottles of rum? Not to mention the women... Ahuehuehue....

But *****s aside... Did you hear?

There's a legendary treasure out there! The map was recently unearthed off the coast of Italy, close to the near-ruined city of Naples! And what's the treasure's name?

The treasure's name is...
Okay, time for another derp tier RP to roll out for kicks... This will probably go on the same level as ridiculous as Hogwash, if anything.

However~

Unlike my other RPs, this is basically the real world once upon a time. There's no magic and the closest thing to it are witches being burned at the stake if anything. Oh, and I hope whatever PCs are made can at least speak Spanish to some degree.

The rules are basically the same as every other RP I've made. However I'll limit things on 2 characters. If you really want an extra PC just give me a holler be it PM or some IM that you have me on.

Oh yes, Captain and Doctor/Apothecary (orz) roles are already taken...

Anyways go nuts, make your PCs, etc.

Oh, and do try to keep involved with the crew one way or another, be you a mercenary for hire or just someone with a petty rivalry with one of the crew and wish to always one up them. Be creative.

Player ROLL CALL
Myself as Isaac GARcia
Glarb as Maria Santucci
Mitchi as Blodwyn Pritchard
Pedo as Matthew Yuley

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-23-2011 at 12:51 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Olifen tavern wench it is.

06-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

lol u

Pirate Crew, Pirate Ship Crew, Pirate Crew Names

Some info for you guys.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Alright. Olifen winds up in port, washed up. Looks for a place to stay, manages to find one that doubles as a bar and in the morning, he would have to work off his tab. Person points off into the direction in which are two things, a tavern wench outfit, and an axe. After some mistaking, he will do what RK did a while back AND CHOP WOOD YEAH.

And somehow he ends up in a fight and losing eye sight.
/idea.

06-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1554964

Oh hey don't mind me.

06-21-2011   #6 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

set sail for two piece! it's the name of the treasure in the equator!

06-21-2011   #7 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornMax
Olifen tavern wench it is.
I was gonna make a Tavern Wench :<

Damn.

06-21-2011   #8 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Just beat him to making a tavern wench then.
whoever makes it first getsthe wench etc

06-21-2011   #9 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Challenge accepted.

EDIT!

Have a Celt.

/forum/character-inf...pritchard.html

And look, theme music!

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-21-2011 at 10:20 PM.

06-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

that wench! that hussy!

k added this guy
Matthew

edit- fixed the link

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-23-2011 at 12:51 AM.