Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-17-2011   #1 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default [OOC] Hong Kong Phooey - Number 1 Super Guy

The year is 1925, and situated on the Pearl River delta sits Hong Kong, an economic haven under Englsh rule. The English and Chinese live largely seperate lives in the area. The English run the government, large enterpise and trade while the chinese locals provide the hard labor. Some do manage to work their way up the British heirachy set against them but even the majority who don't are satisfied to escape the hunger and suffering on the mainland.

Enter Guru Li Chao (Chao Li), a chinese noble who has gained the odd title after expereincing enlightenment in India and the Himaleyas. Since his fateful journey he has acquired the abiities to intefere with the divine destiny as already inscribed by the Jade Emperor's will. People flock from all over asia in pursuit of the Guru's favor but of course the price of his services are no trifle.

Do you dare tell him your wish? If you could have your greatest wish fulfilled at what lengths would you go to obtain it?

---

Hello everyone. Welcome to my second shot at this. Dani promised to play security guard so this is a joint effort. I hope you all give it a chance.

This is in the same universe as Dani's other rps. It won't tie in with the others plot wise but it's the same world with the same rules. That said: enjoy!

Character creation guide:
Spoiler!

NPCs
Spoiler!

Maps (All areas are connected by bus/tram):
Spoiler!

Participants:
Dani with nihao KAI lan
PedroRomero with Bernard the Scrivener
Nihiru with Bao, Emily, and Linh

RULES:
-No Godmodding
-Please… do not hijack the thread (aka suddenly the story is about a portuguese merchant who goes up the yangtze searching for shangrila)
-Do not kill NPC or characters unless permission is granted.
-Please do not control other people’s characters without permission.
-Any questions? Ask Sven (PedroRomero) or Dani

Quick Reading:
British Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by PedroRomero; 03-22-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-17-2011   #2 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

I'll beat up anyone who tries to take advantage of poor pedochan ...

will work on my derptier bio now

edit: herp herp

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 03-17-2011 at 01:24 PM.

03-17-2011   #3 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

how does he always manage to get the guy to walk away in order to get the money?

03-17-2011   #4 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

nobody knows! He's just a master troll... thief.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

03-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

welll he'll be trolled well this round. i hope

03-17-2011   #6 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

ok added this guy: Bernard the Scrivener

03-21-2011   #7 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1497819

Working on it.

Edit:
/forum/character-inf...ml#post1497865
/forum/character-inf...nh-daisan.html

Yeah.

Last edited by Nihil679; 03-21-2011 at 06:15 PM.

03-22-2011   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

thanks for your submissions. can bernard and emily know each other already?

03-22-2011   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Go ahead. Make her family if you want to, lol.

06-06-2011   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

anyone wanna do this?

06-09-2011   #11 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

I'm still willing to do it. ;_;

06-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Ok well if anyone else is interested that'd be cool. I also have an idea for a 2nd character. Until then I'll go catch up with dies irae

06-15-2011   #13 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Aaaaaah. I was interested, just have to stop being lazy.

06-16-2011   #14 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Sweet. you still have time to make a character ok. I am also gonna make a 2nd chara so it's all good