League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default [OOC] Burning Steel and Blood (REMAKE)

IC thread

In a desperate attempt to regain their paradise, a small group of both demons and angels band together to commence their journey into the Yggdrasil of Utgard, Asgard, and Midgard. Even the near-legendary Akaiito Kagamiya continues to assist even after his own death. Tensions rise in the groups however as they transverse to the center of the trees, but they must do whatever it takes to finally end the curse of the Phantasms, Serena Seraphina, and Dieter Amsel once and for all.

A silent war unknown to many, waged on for a thousand years... Or perhaps even more.

Their journeys finally coming to fruition, the three parties have finally made their way to the center of the world trees... However what they see is a shock to them all.

And it seems of the seven princes of Hell one was never sealed in the world trees to begin with.

"They often say that Gluttony is an extension of Lucifer's hunger for power... In the end they're essentially one in the same to most."

The rules are the same as the first and second arcs of this series. NPCs remain the same as the second arc.

Second arc OOC info
Spoiler!

First Arc OOC info
Spoiler!

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 08-19-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

i'm in. most likely will use Mr Buff. Whoops I meant Grandison Yuuki.

12-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Ooh, I'll try to get into this one!

12-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

who are these mysterious rp section lurkers!? really. i want to know!

12-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know!

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I think maybe people are interested but are turned away cause it seems really complicated. (Which I don't blame them, I remember reading the how2rp guide and going ?__? )

Anyway I think about joining this, I'm still not sure orz

edit: e i meant another threda sorry dani

Last edited by Sandrie; 12-19-2010 at 06:28 PM.

12-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
Special
Games

... This seems confusing? lol
Its really just explaining what races there are and a plot summary, lol

12-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

SPOOOOOOOOOOONFEEEDDDDDDDD.
obv.

12-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Y'know what? I just might be interested.

I remember RPing a long time ago, but stopped due to...heh, lack of (furry) interests. Sounds very appealing to me right now. In fact, I think I'll go draw up my character. -goes to desk-

Would I have to read through your just finished RP to get a hang of what's going on, or would you send me a brief summary of it via PM or...what?

Well, either way it goes, I'll try to keep up and not let anyone down as much as possible, that I promise.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

12-19-2010   #10 (permalink)
Special
Games

o/ Hey there.

It's entirely optional to read through Phantasmagoria to get a grasp on the setting once they hit Utgard, but otherwise not needed. Just keep in mind you'll probably need to have your character in Utgard in the beginning of the rp for character interaction and you'll be good.

If you have any questions regarding the plot, races, and the like just feel free to drop a PM for me.

12-19-2010   #11 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

fff it you get him as he comes

/forum/character-inf...son-yuuki.html

12-19-2010   #12 (permalink)
Special
Games

ohay its grandy

12-20-2010   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

oh shit yes i did

/forum/character-inf...uune-rune.html

12-20-2010   #14 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

/forum/character-inf...-therthar.html

Look who's back,

And remade too! (Slightly edited, BUT WE CAN PASS IT OFF AS REMADE!)

Also, can we have more than one character? This seems like a good time to get a very solid female one for me down.

Last edited by RoflKnife; 12-20-2010 at 01:15 AM.

12-20-2010   #15 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

What happened to no humans.

12-20-2010   #16 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Reusing from old RP, going to roll with the same backstory. I can just change things around in this remade ver though if Dani doesn't want it.

12-20-2010   #17 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i like leht. he's cool for a human. lol

i like garbage character

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-20-2010 at 09:47 AM.

12-20-2010   #18 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
/forum/character-inf...-therthar.html

Look who's back,

And remade too! (Slightly edited, BUT WE CAN PASS IT OFF AS REMADE!)

Also, can we have more than one character? This seems like a good time to get a very solid female one for me down.
COOL LEHT

of course you can have more then one character. The limit for this round will be three since dot has three pcs this time around (lol)
If you're going with the same plot you had before for Leht then it's cool, just know people will be freaking out when they realize he's HUUUUMAAAAANNNNnnn

12-20-2010   #19 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

three... cecilia gran here i come. jk

12-20-2010   #20 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'll probably just stick with one, a cthulhu monster is good enough. :v