Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2011   #861 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

here i am! i'm here! sorry to see Bandy go

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2011   #862 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

We all love Bandy, and quite honestly, I'm happy to know she's moving on to bigger, better things, no matter how drowning in classes she seems to be. Let's just hope for her that all of that effort will blossom to something extraordinary for her life.

Good to have you back, Pedro!
/brohug

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

11-02-2011   #863 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

and thus it begins

also

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-03-2011   #864 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

hey marzai... i'd hug u back but i'm still trying to figure out ur avatar.

also... those ppl must have been eagerly waiting for u to continue for their viewing pleasure.

11-03-2011   #865 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

What's wrong with my avatar?

And that's pretty interesting, seeing THAT many guests on a Roleplaying thread that's not even the main focal point of the site.

Seriously. Guests.

11-03-2011   #866 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Big brother is watching.

/puts on tinfoil hat

11-03-2011   #867 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

There's 11 viewing the rp forum right now, who are these people!!

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-04-2011   #868 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

you count as 7 people

11-04-2011   #869 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

oh ok

11-06-2011   #870 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Only 1 person viewing right now, ME.

11-07-2011   #871 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

you're not good enough to be 7 people.

11-07-2011   #872 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Or 20 people

11-08-2011   #873 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Who the hell are those 9 people...?

And then it reduced to 4 in like...3 seconds after this post. I really wanna know what they check out over here.

Last edited by Marzai; 11-08-2011 at 03:55 PM.

11-15-2011   #874 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

You guys should totally explore or follow the angels since you're all looking for Lucifer anyways.

11-15-2011   #875 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

What the hell? I remember typing up a post for just that. I guess I didn't post it since it was about 5 AM. Ah, well...

-checks history-

EDIT: Found it!

Last edited by Marzai; 11-15-2011 at 09:29 AM.

11-17-2011   #876 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

wow at everything that happened. it seems kinda weird but then where does fortunata and serena and all those other guys fit in in all of this? also the plot from the previous rp? wasn't kai being paid to do something for frigga... i forget now. also poor leht

if this was an rpg emilio would be one of those members you never use in ur party. in theory he's prety cool and he does decent damage against dark types on top of being the only actual white mage. but the game works so that itens are just as good anyway plus you can regen by walking around. so basically he kinds wastes a character slot when u can just fill it with a power type like Finir.

If this was an rpg I think my party would almost always have Finir and Anna

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-17-2011 at 07:37 AM.

11-17-2011   #877 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

When I was replying to this earlier the power went out at school. ;_;

I haven't forgotten the previous plot and it's been incorporated into the story one way or another. Fortunata herself muttered her worry during the north pole battle regarding the 'true' Lucifer.

Death was the guy who we raninto at the center of the world trees at the start of promise, disguised as Lucifer and controlling Beelzebub.

Kai was paid by Frigga to end the war and the reward was a cure for a deadly illness his daughter (Kuroko) had. This deal also bound him to the Gods so essentially it made him their lapdog which is why Kai reported the strange activity of the fallen souls heading to the North Pole (which helped initiate the events).

Serena will pop up later, I promise.

Lol if this was a RPG I'd want Finir and Anna as my main offensive force, then Ludo or Bianca as obligatory mages. Enoch and Ferre would be guest characters who can fight but are like "nope we npcs bro".

11-17-2011   #878 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

RPG thread? RPG thread.

Assume 3/4 max party member traditional RPG.

3: Finir (melee), Emilio (healer), Ludo (magic)
4: Finir (tank), Emilio (healer), Ludo (magic), Charil (ranged)

Wat you talkin bout mang, white magic is pretty bro, staple party member. Ludo does every other magic, every other magic user is shit. Charil is the only real ranged, put in for balanced party u c, and Finir is staple tank.

everyone else is shit

11-17-2011   #879 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Hahahaha

Quick someone become pro at rpg maker!

11-17-2011   #880 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Why do I feel so honored?