Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2010   #81 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

oh god i just remembered.

QUICKENINGS. OTL.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2010   #82 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

but you know they deplete ur MP and since many in the group are spell casters... you'd be f'd... unless u get a mist charge or ya'll are the ether version of Larsa (he had unlimited hi and x potions)

12-05-2010   #83 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Quickenings are of course powerful, so therefore if the user still is able to stand, s/he can fight with physical? I'll make Leila faint or something, I guess. Of course it may be her first quickening so she won't get used to using much power...?

And from then on, bring ethers.

And just for sake of RP limits, they will only be activated through emotions.

12-05-2010   #84 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

so which would you prefer? esper or quickening?

12-05-2010   #85 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quickenings provide variety of creativity.

So Quickenings.

But if we fight NPC human bosses then they can use espers, adds to fun?

12-05-2010   #86 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

ok sounds good. npc humans use espers and player chara use quickening.

12-07-2010   #87 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Crystal = Source of power for quickenings.

Quickenings = Activated only by a special emotional aspect :

-When Allies Are in Need of Great Protection
-When user is in peril
-some other stuff can't think off

Environmentally, can be activated anytime in dense mist.

After effects of quickenings :

-Fainting of the user
-Extreme fatigue, depends on the user's endurance
-other stuff idk.

Unless you want me to change something like that sure.

Last edited by PKShota; 12-07-2010 at 07:35 PM.

12-07-2010   #88 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

it works lol

12-07-2010   #89 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

post edit, recheck it if u didnt

12-07-2010   #90 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

k it's fine. and why no on followed her? it's a mystery

12-07-2010   #91 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

BECAUSE Dani and Sev are so busy.

wheres Nihil though >>

12-09-2010   #92 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

that quickening better be OHKO then. lol ur allies in great danger and then u use quickening... it survives and then ya'll get killed.

lol jk it's all very situational.

12-09-2010   #93 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

I'll post tomorrow

been held up by other things sobs
/crawls to dentist

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-09-2010   #94 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

it it your tooth? u don't need the dentist. i'll pull it for 10 bucks

12-12-2010   #95 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Can I not be the only one starting up a movement/conversation~?

12-12-2010   #96 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

I'm not there but catch up to yuuki and you'll have someone to talk to. O'm surprised he got away

12-12-2010   #97 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

we have 3 inactivities due to life i believe

12-14-2010   #98 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

yuuki didn't take the main path so he is gonna be encountering the bombs on the other side. also i'm asking sev if i can borrow russet and adelain

12-14-2010   #99 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

here comes a new challenger:

Dani as /forum/character-inf...n-celeste.html

and a crew member

J. Ayala Romero
BIO: The older brother of the ship's Captain Locke. He maintains the airship's supplies and chooses to stay on board at all times. He is in charge of rationing out potions and the like. He also is in charge of selling acquired loot. Because he is rarely seen he has the highest bounty on his head... but nobody really knows what his fighting ability is like.

12-14-2010   #100 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Katelyn Celeste
BIO: Kain's twin sister. Like him she has long black hair and deep blueish grey eyes. She is the ship's navigator and at times, entertainer with her beautiful voice. She often goes into song with her brother and many other crew members. It is said she's the more level-headed of the Celeste twins. She herself doesn't really fight much but when the time arises she fights with a sword and uses black magick and white magick.

lol npc

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody