ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   The Bar (http://ggftw.com/forum/bar/)
-   -   Hogwash - OOC Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/bar/85972-hogwash-ooc-thread.html)

Dani 11-15-2010 07:11 PM

Hogwash - OOC Thread

Quote:

Congratulations!

You've been enrolled into the prestigious and well known magic school located in Austrailia known as Wolverhampton Magic Academy! Some of the top wizards and witches of our time graduated from this school, and our grade averages for each grade are stellar! You will need the following...
Yeah right.
This school is incredibly chaotic on the side of the sugar coated words and shiny rewards. Everyday at least one thing will always explode and the students dorms are always the craziest in after school hours! Broomstick flying gangs are always barking at eachother and only God seems to know just what the potion brewers are up to.

Can you keep up with it all? Drop out and you'll be turned into a toad!

RP THREAD

DEM RULES
  • No Godmodding
  • Atleast TRY to be active. If you're going to be too busy to type up a few lines in a RP, then either step out or ask us to go on a hiatus. Don't just disappear on us. Also, make your step out make sense and work in the plot
  • Don't control others characters unless you get permission
  • Don't randomly kill off someone else's character. Talk about it here first
  • And of course, what is considered common sense in RPs

List of People in the RP!
/forum/character-inf...-doireann.html & Akaiito Kagamiya - Dani
Matthew Yuley & /forum/character-inf...n-winters.html - PedroRomero
/forum/character-inf...i-omitted.html & /forum/character-inf...ei-raoyue.html - Nihil234738947392
/forum/character-inf...-may-mura.html - Ibuki
Joshua Blitzer - Bandy
/forum/character-inf...-therthar.html - RoflKnife
Laila Irick - Sandrie o/
EVIS FFFING CROSS - NOP
Nicky Dane - Shinkky <:
/forum/character-info/86231-king.html - Glarbage

new players are still welcome but the cap will be 15 players max.

This is a non-cannon, fun and silly rp to do on the side as the serious rps roll on. The idea for this is to just reuse your old characters and set their roles to whatever the hell you want! If you really wanna make a new character, that's ok, but it would be funnier if characters from previous rps were used. The world this takes place in is completely different from my other rps and this is set in present times. This rp prolly will have some plot at times, but in arcs rather then the whole thing being one long and drawn out story.

You can have up to TWO PCs! Old NPCs from my previous rps will be reused for this! Also, races dont matter in this! GO NUTS

NPC List
Spoiler!

More NPCs will be added in time.

SCHEDULES
Spoiler!

Character template

Code:

RP: (what RP is this character made for?)

Name:
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Notes:

Appearance:

Personality/Character:

History:

Special Abilities and Magic:

Genji 11-15-2010 07:13 PM

Kekeke, glad to see Mr. Buff be back!

PedroRomero 11-15-2010 07:20 PM

yuuki brothers or romero brothers. decisions decisions. i'll join

Dani 11-15-2010 07:46 PM

also forgot to say this will start rather soon depending on how fast people get their characters in

RoflKnife 11-15-2010 08:00 PM

An RP about nothing sounds pretty pointless, I think a lax one with at least a rough/minor plot would make more sense. At the very least this can be used to flesh out character details, but non-canon :psyduck:

Shinkirou 11-15-2010 08:01 PM

most likely going to use nicky/saya

PedroRomero 11-15-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoflKnife (Post 1398690)
An RP about nothing sounds pretty pointless, I think a lax one with at least a rough/minor plot would make more sense. At the very least this can be used to flesh out character details, but non-canon :psyduck:

yeah i thought that too but i have a suspicion dani will think of some plot on the fly

Bandy 11-15-2010 08:05 PM

I'll join~ And use Josh, of corse.

Dani 11-15-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoflKnife (Post 1398690)

i prolly will think of plots as arcs like with dies (and try not to get lazymax) as i said in the op post.

Sandrie 11-15-2010 08:21 PM

Laila yesyesyes

PedroRomero 11-15-2010 08:49 PM

yes sandrie. pls do. we need girls.

I went with the Yuukis... i mean Yuley's. They have been dubbed by 4kids. he's now Matthew Yuley.
/forum/character-inf...ml#post1398735

Dani 11-15-2010 08:57 PM

4KIDS ENTERTAINMENT! w

PedroRomero 11-15-2010 09:23 PM

here's the other Yuuki...makoto's other half Grandison
/forum/character-inf...ml#post1398748

Nihil679 11-15-2010 09:31 PM

Have a bastardification of Nihiru with future Sins to come in later RPs!

/forum/character-inf...i-omitted.html

Bandy 11-15-2010 09:43 PM

Incompetant Joshy GO

Genji 11-15-2010 09:45 PM

Gogo twins

/forum/character-inf...-may-mura.html

PedroRomero 11-15-2010 09:46 PM

dibs on elly-- er i mean what nice young ladies.

RoflKnife 11-15-2010 10:03 PM

/forum/character-inf...-therthar.html

I actually did some revisions to the character while getting the link :jj:

I'm not sure whether I should use Ergus too, RPing two people...ehhhh. I do need to make a solid female character sometime though.

Dani 11-15-2010 10:04 PM

You should use that trolltier angel from burning steel. WATCH AS SHE TORMENTS LEHT

Sandrie 11-15-2010 10:12 PM

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1398796

Too bad Blanche isn't here to fight with Laila every 1.2 seconds.