Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-27-2010   #1 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default From the Cradle to the Grave - OOC Thread

Quote:
Young woman found murdered in home

By KAROL SMITH
and LESLIE PETERSON

LONDON - Police rushed over to where nineteen year old Vanessa Mae was murdered in her own home. By her side was renowned detective Shouyo Izayoi, who was frantically embracing the body, not entirely grasping the situation.
The dark haired woman was found dead at 22:45 on May 24th, 1927 at 23 Monnow RD, according to Detective Sergeant Ron Jones.
The murder was oddly like that of many other cases, those which Detective Izayoi was investigating, Jones says. It was made to look like a suicide, but according to autopsy reports the woman died from trauma to the head rather then of self poisoning police suspected originally.
Police have taken in Detective Izayoi for questioning, and suspect him to be the murderer behind the case.

From The Golden Cockerel Press.
Six months later...

All the charges and suspicions towards Detective Izayoi have been lifted since September 12th, 1927. One month later the lad takes a ship to Canada, across the ocean. He hopes to shake off pursuers from England and try to forget about... Some rather unfortunate events.

A few months later someone contacts him about a job in Toronto. As the youth climbed up into the train and got everything in order (seating wise) all he could do was wait now. And get drunk at the bar he saw as he wandered around. However, something was off. He had a very bad feeling about the whole trip and even the spirits in the air were uneasy.

Something isn't right here. Not in the slightest.

RP thread will be here

The train starts in New Brunswick (eastern Canadian maritime). It's end destination is Toronto.

For your PCs, you can have them have some kind of connection to Shouyo, but it is optional.

As for races and the like, it is the same setting as Phantasmagoria (as in same world), so humans and demons are running about. Demons are hidden from society OR try to blend in as much as possible, even more so then in Phantasmagoria. You are free to choose either race, but keep in mind the above info for demons. Both races can harness magic, but since this is Midgard and mana has been declining for sometime, it may be very difficult to pick up for most. Hell, most believe its a load of BS that should stay in storybooks. Also keep this in mind too.

The setting will basically be Canada in the 1920's prior to the Great Depression (which starts in 1929). Most people are drinking, partying, and there are super old fashioned cars about. You may want to google more about the 1920's to learn a bit more about the kind of setting, fashion, and culture this RP will take place in.

Also, FLAPPERS!

DEM RULES
  • No Godmodding
  • Atleast TRY to be active. If you're going to be too busy to type up a few lines in a RP, then either step out or ask us to go on a hiatus. Don't just disappear on us. Also, make your step out make sense and work in the plot
  • Don't control others characters unless you get permission
  • Don't randomly kill off someone else's character. Talk about it here first
  • And of course, what is considered common sense in RPs

List of People in dis RP:
Akaiito Kagamiya/Shouyo Izayoi & Kanaete Kagamiya - Dani
Bao Chashao, Rai Suwein & RAVEN GIRL - Nihil23432423/DOT
/forum/character-inf...ly-mellen.html - Sandrie o/
/forum/character-inf...ris-petya.html - Bandy
Aaron Rune - AshLikeS-- BOINK!
Quinton "Oliver" LOCKE & Bernard Leicester - PedroRomero
Mitsu Watanabe - Kudaranai
ffffin RUNE - HARLEQUINADE

Feel free to ask questions. o/

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 03-10-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2010   #2 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

I'll get right on making a character shit for this.

Olifen in hobo form, anyone?

09-27-2010   #3 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

FLAAPPERS

Gonna join this for sure, I <3 mystery. brb thinking up of a character.

edit: waaaait, if im to help with the story in some point in time maybe i shouldnt

09-27-2010   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I don't think it'd be a big deal if you joined and helped with the story. It'd be more people that can lead it and break it into groups in different parts of the RP, would be more interesting.

09-27-2010   #5 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and I would try to avoid major spoilers too if I did ask for help.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Ahh this sounds fuuunn, I'd really like to join. I'll have to think up a character for this~ =D

09-27-2010   #7 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Again wit dis random numbers. ( ◕A◕)o彡゚

09-27-2010   #8 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I wanna join and be a newsie :<

It's been a while since I played a male character or a kid.

10-07-2010   #9 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

from the silence to the quietness ;_;

10-07-2010   #10 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Ooh, this one sounds interesting.

The question this time is to choose a boy or a girl.

10-07-2010   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuki
Ooh, this one sounds interesting.

The question this time is to choose a boy or a girl.
Whatever you think you can stay in character best as.

10-07-2010   #12 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Considering it's in the 1920s, I'd suppose that moe doesn't exist yet :V

I'll stick to male then

10-08-2010   #13 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

deviantART: where ART meets application!

20-s fashion Moleskine doodles by ~Phobs0 on deviantART

fashions of the 1920's o/

10-08-2010   #14 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Huuh. I have a feeling that short sleeved shirts don't exist yet

10-08-2010   #15 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

women commonly wear sleeveless dresses, not so much men with short sleeves

also, jeans weren't commonly worn till the 60's/70's. Men mostly wore slacks/dress pants at this time.

/refering to character poasted

10-08-2010   #16 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Oh shoot, time to work with editing magic.

10-08-2010   #17 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Haha

also, a sketch of shouyo

there's a black ribbon around his collar but hard to make out since i lazy max. His waistcoat has 4 buttons, 2 actually used for doing up the vest, and he wears black slacks tucked in some plain boots

10-09-2010   #18 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

That's hot

10-09-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Ahhh you beat me to the links dani D:

Butbut Shouyo is so cuuute my gosh ;;

10-09-2010   #20 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

derp
and he will stab you with bullets.