Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default (OOC) To your true self - Persona RP

So Maget and I are planning an RP. Yeah, run by two GMs. Don't try this at home kids (well you can, but make sure it's with someone you know you work well with). Opening this kinda early so you guys have time to make your characters. Also, we are welcoming suggestions for things you guys want in this RP.

Names and rules are subject to change before the game starts, but I won't be an ass and change them without mentioning it, so keep tuned to this thread for changes.

Quote:
Congratulations, you've been accepted into Altisa University, a prestigious private University in the beautiful city of Irvine, California. Aside from being one of the top schools in the nation for several prestigious fields, this school also boasts wonderful surroundings, both natural and man made, from the shimmering beaches to lovely green parks, shopping centers and Amusement park rides, this town is everything any college kid could ever want.

Altisa is even home to the hot new up and coming social networking site "Connect U," a special site aimed at the university crowd for helping with party planning, communications, reviews of college professors and their classes (to make sure you pick the good ones!) and even connections for job placement. It promises to be the next big thing, and pretty much everyone on campus already has their own fully customizable page.

On top of this, Altisa University is home to a staggering number of clubs and extra curricular activities, from the common clubs such as sports or music, to the more unusual such as Zombie Survival camp and even the a mushroom photography club.

But lately, things aren't all roses and sunshine. A series of mysterious suicides have been plaguing the campus, ranging from overdosing to the more extreme measures of jumping in front of an oncoming train.

Just what is causing this mysterious increase in suicides? Is it the stress? Is is merely that the youth of today is more inclined to follow suicidal urges? Or is there something more sinister at work?
Rules:
- No Godmoding. Duh.
- No controlling other PCs or their Personae
- No using skills you don't have
- Common sense rules of RPs apply
- No mental conversations with your persona. In fact, if you can help it, try to not have conversation with your persona, seeing as how it's kinda a part of you and all.

--

Character sheet:

Please use the following character sheet and not something else, as this contains all relevant information.

HTML Code:
[B]RP:[/B] Persona RP

[B]Name:[/B]Durr.

[B]Age:[/B] 18-25, younger (or older) only with special permission.
[B]Gender:[/B]Again, hurr.

[B]Occupation:[/B] Full time student or whatever profession. You can have a job and still be a student. It's up to you if you want to be a part time or full time student.

[B]Major:[/B]Your course major.

[b]Year:[/b] Freshman, sophomore, etc.

[B]Appearance:[/B] Describe how your character looks. Hair and eye color, height/weight, facial features, body shape, etc. all go here. Clothing preference also goes in this section. 

[B]Personality:[/B] What is your character’s attitude towards himself? Towards others? Any other perks and quirks also go in this section. 

[B]Weapon of choice: [/B] Detail your character’s preferred weapon here, along with his combat style.

[B]Backstory:[/B] your character’s bio goes in here. We aren’t looking for anything too deep, just tell us what we need to know, including how your character got into the school in the first place. If they are not the typical age for their year (like a freshman that's 22 or something) please state why they are in school here, etc.
For your persona, please make a second post in your character topic, and place all persona information there.

Please refer to the second post (of this thread) for information on making your persona.

HTML Code:
[B]Persona:[/B] Existing, or custom? Refer to the section below for details. 

[B]Arcana: [/B]If you have created a custom persona, pick an Arcana that would fit both your character and your persona. Otherwise, just go with whatever Arcana your persona belongs to. Refer to the section below for details. 

[B]Description:[/B] Describe how your persona manifested, if it has manifested at all. Otherwise, skip this section.

[B]Element: [/B] Fire, Ice, Wind, Electric, Holy or Dark. Pick only one, this will serve as you and your Persona's main element.

[B]Known skills: Pick three skills, including a skill from your element of choosing. Refer to the section below for details.
Special note one guns:
Take note that guns will be very difficult to come by, and difficult and dangerous to keep. If you want one, you need to have a pretty damn good reason in your backstory.

---

Please remember to post here in this topic to register.

Registered PCs:

- /forum/character-inf...th-seonwu.html - Dani
- /forum/character-inf...-giovanni.html - Maget
- /forum/character-inf...a-shepard.html - Mitchi
- /forum/character-inf...amber-lau.html - PedroRomero
- /forum/character-inf...hellenoir.html - Len Mirei Rhois
- /forum/character-inf...a-summers.html - Sandrie
- William cia - Dani
- /forum/character-inf...-stanback.html - Adun

For questions or details, please contact Me or Maget

------------------------------

Sigma Mu Tau chapter house:

inside:

Copy pasted from ModTheSims (yes, this is a sims house), so assume the following:

Master bedroom has two twin beds, not one queen.
All bedrooms have closets
Bedroom 4 has the same layout as bedroom 3, but turned.
the smaller bedrooms have bunk beds.

Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 contain the following:
Bunk Bed, twin size
Desk with a nice chair
closet space
small dresser
small shelf
side table for bed.

Master has:
Two twin sized beds
Desk with a nice chair
walk in closet
Bathroom (with two sinks)
small dresser
small shelf
side table for beds.

Nate sleeps in the master bedroom (are you surprised?) SO DOES GARGARCIA
Keith and Guy are in bedroom 2
Amber and Rebecca are in bedroom 3
Layla and Ren in bedroom 4

Last edited by Mitchi; 07-09-2010 at 12:47 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Major Arcana

The major arcana for your character must be chosen based on their personality, but it goes a little further than that. It will also determine what Persona you can have.

After you've determined your Arcana, it's time to find your persona.

First of all, if choosing a high level Persona (example: Succubus of the Devil arcana), please limit your skills to lower level skills for the sake of fairness (ie: instead of Agilao, you simply get Agi, and instead of mudoon you would get mudo, etc.).

Secondly, no uniques. No persona that you need a special item to form. No overpowered persona. This means no Lucier, Lilith, Alice, Melchizedek, Black frost and FFS NO MARA.

As an added note, please do not post pics of Mara. I don't want anyone here getting in trouble.

Regarding custom personae:

You may create your own personae, but you need to have it approved by me and Maget to make sure it's balanced (element wise and all) and at least fits with your specified arcana.

Spoiler!

Skills:

After choosing your Arcana and Persona, please choose your skills from the following:

Available starter skills:

(you may choose 1 physical and 2 other skills)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-21-2010 at 01:30 AM.

06-17-2010   #3 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i'm doing this! i'm doing this! aish that's a lot of persona to look through. hopefully the ones i'm thinking of really do exist. it's been a while. xD

06-17-2010   #4 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

FUUUUU I WANTED TO MAKE A THE WORLD PERSONA/CHARACTER SIMPLY FOR DIO BRANDO FACTOR.

well I'll make my character today or tomorrow

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-17-2010 at 01:17 PM.

06-17-2010   #5 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

JACK FROST! i like jack frost persona i'm glad he's up here for a second i thought i made him up

edit- mitchi i found my fav persona but he has no stats. does that mean i can't be him. if not i understand. i'll just do jack frost.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-17-2010 at 01:20 PM.

06-17-2010   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

How about an original persona?

06-17-2010   #7 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I think I'll join this but I really don't have too much internet access right now so I'll make characters and junk after I'm back

06-17-2010   #8 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

k so I'm going HANGED MAN route.
Currently i am debating between making my own persona or using the hell biker (simply since he looks cool looool)

back to debating since i cant decide :l

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-17-2010 at 02:13 PM.

06-17-2010   #9 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
JACK FROST! i like jack frost persona i'm glad he's up here for a second i thought i made him up

edit- mitchi i found my fav persona but he has no stats. does that mean i can't be him. if not i understand. i'll just do jack frost.
Lemme guess, Robin goodfellow? Because I think you mentioned him before. In any case, whatever it is, let me know and I'll ask Ry. The stats aren't too important other than Elements and resistances/weaknesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
How about an original persona?
You can have an original persona, but you'll have to clarify it with Maget to make sure it's workable (I'll let him know this thread is up so he can post here when he wakes up -- what with time zones and all).

edit:

Also, you guys can search the wiki to try to find a specific persona if there's one you have in mind. They've got a pretty complete list minus the stats for a few of them (Like Raja Naga :< )

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-17-2010 at 01:44 PM.

06-17-2010   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Lemme guess, Robin goodfellow? Because I think you mentioned him before. In any case, whatever it is, let me know and I'll ask Ry. The stats aren't too important other than Elements and resistances/weaknesses.
you guessed right lol

06-17-2010   #11 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

I need to check with Ry and figure out what skills you would have, since Earth element isn't in the later games :c

Might just end up keeping it anyway though.

06-17-2010   #12 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

/forum/character-inf...th-seonwu.html

NO PROCRASTINATION YEAAAAHHHhhhh

06-17-2010   #13 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

lol, lemme post the skills.

Also, you're limited to low level skills so you'd get Agi/Maragi, not agidyne/maragidyne.

I'll post the skills after i has my dinners.

06-17-2010   #14 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

a wat

sure ok i can go edit and stuff

06-17-2010   #15 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Skills posted, please take note of them when making your persona.

06-17-2010   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

hurr, I'm a durr

( And yes, you may ask questions in this thread. I highly recommend it, since I do like a bit of realism in our RPs )

06-17-2010   #17 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

aw no fire amp?
now i need to replace it with something

06-17-2010   #18 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Dani, please put your persona data in a seperate post in your character thread

it's mostly so it's easier for me to find because i'm dense lol.

06-17-2010   #19 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

haha ok <:

06-17-2010   #20 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

A couple new things to add:

1. Please add descriptions of your persona, even if it's pre-existing.

2. No mental conversations with your persona. In fact, if you can help it, try to not have conversation with your persona, seeing as how it's kinda a part of you and all.