Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2010   #41 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Ren Chellenoir

I did it! I didn't even procrastinate! (much :v)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2010   #42 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

lol nice guy. i really liked the description of his Persona... now i wanna rewrite mine to be attractive too D:

edit- i kinda edited a little... but it's not much

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-21-2010 at 12:02 AM.

06-21-2010   #43 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Alright, added Ren to the list.

Also, clarified Hama/Mudo by changing them from plain instakill to damage + small chance for instakill.

edit: Also, The RP will be starting up at the end of the week. People can still jion after that if they haven't already.

06-21-2010   #44 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

i'm imagining the dorms like the ones on the campus i was on. if it's wrong just let me know.

single sex dorms share a hall bathroom while co-ed dorms have bathrooms in the room usually shared by two rooms. like femaleroom-bathroom-femaleroom | maleroom-bathroom-maleroom

06-21-2010   #45 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

This is so not the end of the week. ;___;

/has exams

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-21-2010   #46 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

-cuddles dani-

06-21-2010   #47 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Well this week is just to get people into the swing of things. We're not gonna be doing anything really important until the end of the week.

And yeah, Sven, that's about right. lol.

Don't worry about it too much if you can't post this week, it's mostly so I can get the group together at a more casual pace without having to rush things.

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-21-2010 at 07:06 PM.

06-21-2010   #48 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Sorry for the double post, but I need to know if your characters have a picture on their Connect U profiles, and what the picture looks like (that is, if it's not just a normal picture of them).

06-21-2010   #49 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

amber has a pic of her and her bro. She has longer hair to her shoulder with a small little pony tail on the side. henry has a plain short haircut.

i guess that works

06-22-2010   #50 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

I totally made a reference to this. YouTube - [Persona 4] Hiimdaisy Comic Dub (Part 1)

also as for Keith's pic on the site it's a picture of him wearing a hoodie and some jeans leaning up against a brick wall downtown (somewhere) beside some grafitti. And of course, he has his DESIGNER SHADES on.

Oh yeah, could we have a list of all the clubs we can join?

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-22-2010 at 06:28 AM.

06-22-2010   #51 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol amber doesn't have her shades on in her pics! keith wins this round

06-22-2010   #52 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Oh yeah, could we have a list of all the clubs we can join?
Feel free to just completely make up any club you want. I'm totally serious.

Unless it's something 4th wall breaking like a persona fan club.

06-22-2010   #53 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

LOL it's actually "personal fanclub" but the "L" got cut off with a typo and it stuck

06-22-2010   #54 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
LOL it's actually "personal fanclub" but the "L" got cut off with a typo and it stuck
lol no personal fan clubs either.

And no L fanclubs for that matter. That shit's creepy.

06-22-2010   #55 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Oh yeah, I meant to ask, how close to the persona games will this rp be? I've personally never played these games so would I have to get the game/read up on it? ;;

oh but can i even still join? im going home soonish so i can start then.

06-22-2010   #56 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Oh yeah, I meant to ask, how close to the persona games will this rp be? I've personally never played these games so would I have to get the game/read up on it? ;;

oh but can i even still join? im going home soonish so i can start then.
You can still join. And Ry and I went and worked everything from the ground up, so you should be able to RP just fine if you haven't played the games.

If anything is unclear, then feel free to ask. 8D

06-22-2010   #57 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

amber should go back and get more ice cream since she's fat. then layla will never find her mahahaha

06-22-2010   #58 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
amber should go back and get more ice cream since she's fat. then layla will never find her mahahaha
inb4 GM haxx

I don't need to break the fourth wall, I AM the fourth wall.

And just so you guys know, Ry is in charge of battle, while I'll be directing most of the story.

06-23-2010   #59 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

for some reason I can just imagine Layla or Natty just going and tackling Keith to the ground now.

06-23-2010   #60 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

You know he wants it