Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2010   #21 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Brb, joygasming.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2010   #22 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Hey Ry long time no see. I'll wait for the word on Robin Goodfellow before I decide fully on my character

06-17-2010   #23 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
Hey Ry long time no see. I'll wait for the word on Robin Goodfellow before I decide fully on my character
It's pretty much just decide what element you want to use for him, plus a weakness (reflect is usually the same as the element, then there's resist which is a compatible element).

Personally, I'd suggest Garu (wind) because it's the closest to earth that the game has, though Zio (electricity) could work too.

It's up to you though.

06-17-2010   #24 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm ok. i'll think on that then

06-17-2010   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maget can only hope to improve

Quote:
I've been around, just not active. It's nice to see a familiar face man.

Another note:

I'll be posting a sample signup soon so you guys can use it as a reference of sorts.

06-18-2010   #26 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

so how many people can join? i'm guessing 5 cause of the spaces in the first post

06-18-2010   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Pretty sure we can accommodate more than that, should more want to join.

06-18-2010   #28 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quite a few, I just tossed 5 spaces in there for no real reason. If there was a limit, I would have said so.

EDIT:

Also, thought i'd mention, the semester hasn't started yet, so keep that in mind when making your characters. If you're a freshman, then it will be your first semester at Altisa.

Edit #2:

Updated the character sheet template. Please change your character signup to reflect this, thanks.

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-18-2010 at 11:42 AM.

06-18-2010   #29 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

oh, okay then. i might join, but i don't have a lot of knowledge on persona (only touched on p3/4/devil survivor, didn't really get to play them cause they're my friend's and school), so i'll try to do a little research on smt series. plus p3p's coming out in about a month, so i'll be learning from that lol

06-18-2010   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Nathaniel Giovanni

If you're having trouble with your sign-up, you are free to use this as reference.

06-18-2010   #31 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

/forum/character-inf...a-shepard.html

Posted mine.

Also, Dani, don't forget to redo your character sheet in the new format. Sorry ;-;

06-19-2010   #32 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

I'm almost done with mine. I'll post it once I can think straight in the morning. orz

06-19-2010   #33 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
/forum/character-inf...a-shepard.html

Posted mine.

Also, Dani, don't forget to redo your character sheet in the new format. Sorry ;-;
you're raping me here

fffff I'll do it later

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-19-2010   #34 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

wat. How is it rape. you can't rape the willing.

Sorry guys, Ry remade the character sheets because I messed up a few things on it. His word trumps mine for this so...yeah.

06-19-2010   #35 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

sweet mitchi's a girl. that's my cue to make a lesbian

06-19-2010   #36 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

pfft pedo

well fixed my character and persona.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-19-2010   #37 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
sweet mitchi's a girl. that's my cue to make a lesbian
Oh you. Well she IS in the LGBT support club

@Dani

Shankyu my dear.

06-19-2010   #38 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

my characters a girl but from the way i'm making her i'd be surprised if she were a lesbian

edit- /forum/character-inf...amber-lau.html

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-19-2010 at 07:42 PM.

06-20-2010   #39 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Approved Svenny, but you forgot the eye color? Or what that on purpose?

06-20-2010   #40 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

sorry. yeah with those designer shades to hide her face you probably won't be able to see her eyes but I did edit in with her eye and hair color as well as her height. sorry for over looking that before.