Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-28-2010   #1 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default [OOC] From Reality to Phantasmagoria

Quote:
2016, In New York city, a new cellphone game has swept through the local highschools. "Conquest of Vireans," a new strategy RPG fortress-type game where you need to protect your castle from enemy armies made up of "Phantasms". Originally kept in gaming circles, it eventually spread like wildfire, even attracting the least expected crowds.

However, as of late, people who have played this very game have started to disappear without a trace. Nobody really knows why, but the rumour is they were Spirited Away by the game somehow.

Of course, most people consider this as a load of BS.

In other news, a new race of human-like beings has started to come into the light of society. These... Demons, as they refer to themselves, are very much like humans, but at the same time teh crevice that seperates the races is deep and dark. They are physically stronger, magically adept (a talent which faded away from humans as technolgy became more advanced and eventually forgotten except in stories), as well as longer lifespans. The most prominate race of demons are the cubi, who seem to have been working behind the scenes in human matters for centuries (or so they claim). Other then them, the easiest way to describe all the demon races is via the folklore of all countries. From vampires to kappa, werewolves to werecats, they're even more diverse then humans. however, most still stay in hiding due to fear of human persecution.

October 17th, a girl from Horace Mann Private School'a Upper Division has gone missing. On the night that she went missing she was last seen heading home after shopping with her friends. Police are investigating what seems to be a kidnapping of some sort, but, as people put it, she litterally disappeared without a trace.

Now to the present, November 22nd, more and more people have vanished from not only Horace Mann, but from other schools in the area and neighbouring cities. Police continue to investigate with little results, asides from "the cellphone game took them away!"

What could have happened to all the students? Did they really vanish?
Quote:
Blane Ashton Private Academy- a private highschool which had been built only a few years ago. Already bearing an exellent reputation, this is the main school that is currently where most detectives flock to nowadays. This was the school where the cellphone game first spread outside of gaming circles and became well known.

The faculty are worried for their students and don't want the detectives to taint the "atmosphere of education", so they have enlisted a certain man to investigate whats going on in the school while they keep the others away.
RP THREAD

DEM RULES
  • No Godmodding
  • Atleast TRY to be active. If you're going to be too busy to type up a few lines in a RP, then either step out or ask us to go on a hiatus. Don't just disappear on us. Also, make your step out make sense and work in the plot
  • Don't control others characters unless you get permission
  • Don't randomly kill off someone else's character. Talk about it here first
  • And of course, what is considered common sense in RPs

No more people are being accepted in this RP (unless you message me and talk about it on msn or by PM).

Blane Ashton Private Academy's uniform:
Spoiler!

Uniform notes:
-Girls can wear either navyblue or black kneehighs or tights/nylons. Though as of late thighhighs have been spotted as a growing trend amongst the students.
-You're supposed to wear black dress shoes, but students tend to strategically avoid this in numerous ways (black running shoes, sandles, slippers [as based off my own school and mine and other student's uniform dodging])
-Students also tend to replace different parts of the uniform too. Some try to replace the blazer with a hoodie or jacket of some sort, others replace the dress shirt... Students mainly keep the blazer, pants and skirt.

NPC List
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE LIST

Spoiler!

MAGIC SELECTION
Spoiler!

Healing NPC rules

Kaela has a limited mana pool and can only do so much with it. She can do about 15 small heals, 10 moderate heals (heals most not serious wounds and the like) and 3 large heals. If someone (namely a PC) is seriously injured/near death, she will devote her time to healing that person and is unavailable for healing until she is done (which will take 5 posts after the heal post). When she's out of mana, it will take her 5 posts after her action to recover if she doesn't have any mana potions on her... which she usually doesn't.

You can be either a human or a demon, but demons are rare to find walking out in the open so keep that in mind. Demons refer to humans as humes.

Kind of a school life style RP, but also fantasy. Inspired by Persona 2 Innocent Sin with the Joker cellphone game (though this is quite different from this game, since you won't be trolled by a guy who'll take away all your worldly desires). Also inspired a bit by ideas from the RP plot thread.

Lastly, this RP is very loosely connected to my other RP, Burning Steel and Blood. This RP takes place 1000+ years before the events of Burning Steel and take place in Midgard/Earth.

There is a chance this RP will be adapted into a webcomic once it is finished (of course if I get everyone's permission to do so when that time comes around).

This post will be editted more in the future, but feel free to discuss crap and ask me questions about it.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 08-02-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: moli is kawaii

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-29-2010   #2 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

When is this starting? Why are you doing this to me if it's starting soon.

05-29-2010   #3 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Quick note, I won't be starting this anytime soon.
prolly will be started when one of the other rps end

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 05-29-2010 at 09:18 AM.

05-29-2010   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

lol my chara is probably gonna be a teacher. is that ok? he can confiscate cellphones and end up addicted to the game that's on one of the confiscated phones... or do they have to be teenager?

05-29-2010   #5 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Yeah that's fine, pedo.

edit: op post editted with more plot

Last edited by Dani; 05-29-2010 at 06:36 PM.

06-03-2010   #6 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane Avera

Since the setting is kind of weird, I'm not sure if I built him properly. Is he too rich?

06-04-2010   #7 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

as usual i'm joining just gimme a minute to make a chara. i'll do it eventually. but if it get too close to deadline please remind me ok

06-04-2010   #8 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

it's fine, Nop.
also lolk pedo

06-04-2010   #9 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I think I'll join this too, I'll post my chara eventually...

06-04-2010   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i love all the "eventually" floating around

06-04-2010   #11 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

eventually is the best word for a procrastinator

06-07-2010   #12 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

I'm amused. Nop's character is very similiar to what I had in mind. Love the updated post dear, going to work on my character before I start procrastinating.

06-07-2010   #13 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol is there only room for one rich brat? maybe this school is a really prestigious one for rich kids

06-07-2010   #14 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Blane Ashton Private Academy- a private highschool which had been built only a few years ago. Already bearing an exellent reputation, this is the main school that is currently where most detectives flock to nowadays. This was the school where the cellphone game first spread outside of gaming circles and became well known.

The faculty are worried for their students and don't want the detectives to taint the "atmosphere of education", so they have enlisted a certain man to investigate whats going on in the school while they keep the others away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
lol is there only room for one rich brat? maybe this school is a really prestigious one for rich kids
private high school = LOTS of rich brats. I know, I went to one. lol

oh yeah I'm not procrastinating, I'll have my chara up in a sec.

edit: Kari Melodiae

06-07-2010   #15 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

mkk cool. I'll edit the op post with rules and such tomorrow along with the uniform's design ( I have it sketched out, I just need to get some rough lines in and base colours).

also a date for when this is gonna start- most likely at the end of the month or early july

edit: finished the uniforms sooner then i said i would

more details on the uniform code will be editted with rules later

also, you can have 2 PC characters in this RP.

Last edited by Dani; 06-07-2010 at 11:51 PM.

06-09-2010   #16 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i'm almost done with Julio and I say I really like him. I hope he's not broken. Dani I need to talk to you before I can post him.

06-10-2010   #17 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

lol julio *recalls msn convos*

mk just catch me when I'm in my last period class (at around 1:50pm est or so) or sometime after I get home at 3pm.

06-10-2010   #18 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1261901

06-19-2010   #19 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

just as a reminder
this will be starting at the end of the month (or a bit after that)

06-29-2010   #20 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1278711

lol ok here's my char