Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-04-2010   #81 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Sven sen mag was a huge battlefield way back when, there is grass and stuff but other than that there are broken houses and tons of other broken stuff.

oh, and there's a cross by peaca dungeon. lol

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-04-2010   #82 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

i should go on a screenie expedition to get screencaps of all the areas

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-04-2010   #83 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Ohey that's a good idea. I'll do (at least) dunbarton when I get on later

06-04-2010   #84 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

oh ok thanks i'll edit my post

06-04-2010   #85 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Ok, I got some screenshots (some im in, some im not, depending if i wanna fuss around with the screenshot button long enough. sorry if the quality is kinda crappy, nexon only gave me the choice of jpeg.

anyway, i left the minimap open so you can compare to the area map if needed.

Spoiler!

Dunbarton Town Square (i think those guys in the picture were pvping, that's how they got in >_> in the ss)

Spoiler!

Restaurant (the npc in the picture is Glenis, who Shinkirou was talking about)

Spoiler!

Dunbarton Church (and Kristell)

Spoiler!

bookstore (and Aeria)

Spoiler!

Dunbarton School+Library (more well known for the library)

Spoiler!

Weapons store

Spoiler!

healer's house

Spoiler!

"adventurer's association" building

Spoiler!

(from left to right) bank, clothing shop, general shop

Spoiler!

unicorn statue

Spoiler!

where the cows are (and sheep)

Spoiler!

apple trees (south route)

Spoiler!

south path to gariech hills (Laila, Kai were here)

Spoiler!

gariech crossroads (the signs from left to right say: "to Bangor," "to Dunbarton," "to Emain Macha," and "to Fiodh [Dungeon]"

Spoiler!

Dragon statue (might have been where Kai stole that food, or maybe the last screenshot)

Spoiler!

broken houses in sen mag plateau

Spoiler!

more broken stuff

Spoiler!

big gaping hole

Spoiler!

outside peaca dungeon

Spoiler!

inside peaca dungeon (lobby)

and if i try to go in...
Spoiler!

ahahahah

...whew. If you guys ever need screenshots if anything specific just ask

06-04-2010   #86 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

thanks sandrie this is very helpful

06-04-2010   #87 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

good to know, cause that took me a while @_@

the best thing would be to actually try the game, and if you have time/your comp can handle it i do suggest it, but if not i'll gladly take screenshots of places we go to in the rp.

06-04-2010   #88 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

sorry double post, but this is kinda important

I gave Dani permission for Kai to have shapeshifting powar (apparently they can in mythology and in the game...kinda). It's only changing form, not power/abilities/blah, so not so lolbrokentier.

06-04-2010   #89 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

kai's too much of a comic relief type character in this to be brokentier anyways.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-04-2010   #90 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

omg you're purple
and you have the same hat as me

06-04-2010   #91 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

oh shinkky you silly boy

edit: omg i just noticed sandrie has Icespear

also regardling my last post

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dani; 06-04-2010 at 04:13 PM.

06-04-2010   #92 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow
omg you're purple
and you have the same hat as me
purple is <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
oh shinkky you silly boy

edit: omg i just noticed sandrie has Icespear
i do o.o I'd have fireball too but fiodh hates me with a passion

06-06-2010   #93 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Sorry I haven't joined in yet (or posted in Rumble for that matter), I've been having trouble with my shoulder and can barely move it so...yeah, no computar for me for a bit. I'll be back when I'm all healed up.

06-07-2010   #94 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Yeah guys, I got slammed with some lolrl issues. I won't be posting a lot, but I'll try to post at least.

but yeah moar posts besides Dani and Sven plox.

06-07-2010   #95 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

yes people post ;_; as much as i love my baby i wanna see what other people are up to

06-07-2010   #96 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

where is Erhu in the town? did i miss that post? -looks again-

found it. he's in town square

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-07-2010 at 02:35 PM.

06-07-2010   #97 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Alright now that we have a few more people signed up, when exactly should we start up this RP? I know you guys have anywhere from 1-3 other ones to worry about, so there's no rush in starting this.

Also, I updated the first post and I finally uploaded the map of mabi(erinn):
Spoiler!

For you guys that haven't played, we will be sticking on the continent on the left (Uladh). The other one (big one on the right) is just way to big and we'd spend like 1000 posts just getting from place to place.
Also, we will all be starting in Dunbarton, unless you are a fomor (so in Blanche's case you can start in Peaca Dungeon, it's a little east from Emain Macha; Kai's case you can start in Dugald/Sen Mag Castle Dungeon, whichever one you are supposed to be at). Or you guys can start in Dunbarton anyway lol. I will be adding maps of places when we hit there, so you know where what is where, like this:
Spoiler!

yeah I realize these pictures are big but at least we'll know where we are going.

(Btw pictures are from mabinogiworld wiki)

If you have any questions at all please ask, I don't want anyone to feel lost/left out just because they haven't played the game.
can you add the map of Dunbarton and

Category:NPCs - Mabinogi World Wiki (huge list)
Dunbarton - Mabinogi World Wiki (Dunbarton NPCs, scroll down)

those to the OOC thread first post. it's easier reference for me. everytime i post i end up looking at these so it's easier for me if it's on the first page

06-07-2010   #98 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
can you add the map of Dunbarton and

Category:NPCs - Mabinogi World Wiki (huge list)
Dunbarton - Mabinogi World Wiki (Dunbarton NPCs, scroll down)

those to the OOC thread first post. it's easier reference for me. everytime i post i end up looking at these so it's easier for me if it's on the first page
sure coming right up

06-07-2010   #99 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

sure, i'll post when i can. gonna be really busy during this and next week though, finals lol.

06-09-2010   #100 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

NOTE: Tara is out in NA, so if somehow we end up around there in the RP that's now fine.

Also Blaze is out.