Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default When Worlds Collide OOC thread

RP Thread: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/role...mixed-mmo.html

[B]
IMPORTANT:

Recruitment closed orz

Ragnarok online:
1. Felice Lithos (Mitchi)
2. Setsuna Lethis (Gladiat)
Lunia
1. Ryan Hunt (FlamesBlader)
2. Kurt Flier (Krakas)
Maple story
1. Azthra Greenwood (Mitchi)
2. Aelgar Griffith (HolyAbyssal)
Trickster Online
1. Micah Silva (PedroRomero)
2. Louise Lupi (Sandrie)
3. Claire Lavontte (Lendisa)

Quote:
Premise:

A princess is in danger, and the universe threatens to be torn asunder.

A long time ago there was a small planet, one filled with mirrors and reflecting pools, and countless windows that gazed to the outside worlds. This world was small, and few lived there, in few small villages where magic flowed free as water.

In the Capital city of Breylan, a castle stood, it's proud stone walls echoed it's timeless nature. There lived in this castle a family that, since time began, had been Watchers guardians that kept a close eye on all that happened within the other worlds. From here they could obsesrve the many magical lands that existed on other planes, from the demon plagued continent of Rune Midgard, to the Mysterious Caballa island, from Victoria Island and it's surrounding isles to the darkened streets of Earth in the 21st century, The royal family of the Watchers have kept peace.

However, an evil sorcerer has Stolen away the Princess Azalea, and has sealed the castle on another plane, away from the Watcher homeworld.

By their actions, the multiverse has been torn and ripped, and several heros have fallen into this world. They will need to learn to combine their efforts in order to save this world and theirs.
Rules for Characters:

Please post your characters in the Character creation section, then please register them in the OOC thread in "The Bar."

Currently, these are the only games that I've played enough of to have at least an idea of how the skills/classes work, so bear with me.

Maximum of two characters allowed, but from different world settings please.

No over powering your character, please. I can understand wanting a level 350+ Coon as your character, but come on, where's the fun in that?

Notice for V:tM Characters

-Kindred will not die from sunlight, it will just make them very weak. Careful if you make a Lasombra, as they won't be able to use disciplines at all in the day time, whereas everyone else will just be nerfed. Also, due to their Light sensitive nature, Lasombra will need to stay covered or they will slowly burn.

-I won't be keeping track of Generation or BP either. It's too much of a hassle. Just don't overuse your disciplines and you should be fine.

-You still have to feed every so often.

-For the love of god, no Tremere please. And no Setites or obscure clans like Samedi either.
-----

Please post here if you are interested (so i can get a bit more work done and get the thread up), or if you have any questions. I will be adding the format for the "character sheet" in a bit. Yeah.

Edit:

here's the format:

Quote:
Name: Big no duh, the name.
Game: What game did this character hail from? Please pick from the ones I've got up.
Class: What class are they?

Appearance: Give a descriptio of what they look like...what color hair and eyes, how tall, are they svelte, plump, etc. What special traits or markings do they bear? Do they always wear a specific article of clothing? Get creative as ye please.

Backstory: Where did they come from, what was it like for them growing up? How did they come to choose the life they now have? Pour all the fluff you want here.

Skills: Now, here's the fun part. Please choose a list of five skills that they have from their class (in the case of V:tM Based characters, this goes a little different. But i doubt many people play it, so i'll explain that better of the need arises).

Custom skills:

Here's where it gets really fun. Ever wanted to have a speific skill for a specific character/class but you can't ebcause it doesn't exist in game? Well, make one here! One per character, has to be approved by GM of RP they exist in. I'll allow two if they aren't too over the top.
Please post here if you've got a character made:

Registered Characters:

Felice Lithos - Ragnarok Online (Mitchi)
Ryan Hunt - Lunia (FlamesBlader)
Micah Silva - Trickster online (PedroRomero)
Louise Lupi - Trickster Online (Sandrie)
Kurt Flier - Lunia (Krakas)
Claire Lavontte - Trickster Online (Lendisa)
Azthra Greenwood - Maple Story (Mitchi)
Aelgar Griffith - Maple Story (HolyAbyssal)
Setsuna Lethis - Ragnarok Online (Gladiat)

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-23-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Uhm, so we make a character and post them in This thread? Be right back

Ryan Hunt - Lunia

Last edited by FlamesBlader; 08-19-2009 at 04:23 AM.

08-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesBlader
Uhm, so we make a character and post them in This thread? Be right back

Ryan Hunt - Lunia
Approved

I'm gonna see if we can get one or two more people to join us before I get started. Take note that since your custom skill is so powerful, it's use will be very limited.

08-19-2009   #4 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of

Yeah, I wanted to add that but I forgot later ;D

08-19-2009   #5 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

I hope that more people will join us. I get the feeling this will be fun <3

If it comes to it, I might let people have more than one character.

08-19-2009   #6 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

Mmm, okay ;D

08-19-2009   #7 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

I may do this if I can find character information and skills for Asuka.

08-19-2009   #8 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

I'll see if I can find some skills somewhere

08-19-2009   #9 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

so if we choose a coon it doesn't have to have a similar backstory of a coon just the skill set pretty much?

08-19-2009   #10 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
so if we choose a coon it doesn't have to have a similar backstory of a coon just the skill set pretty much?
Yeah, pretty much. You can even make him look however you want, like giving him blue hair if you so choose <3

08-19-2009   #11 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I might join too, but I'd have read up on TO stuffs .-.

08-19-2009   #12 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

ok. i'm a bit intimidated since i haven't rp'd since high school. like maybe 5 years ago. hahaha but i think i might like to try this out. i'll try to work on a character tonight

08-19-2009   #13 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

I haven't RPed in forever either. I just wanted to make something to have a little fun

08-19-2009   #14 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

and now presenting...

Mr Silva. Detective extraordinaire... with zero detection skills what so ever.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/char...tml#post943394

08-19-2009   #15 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
and now presenting...

Mr Silva. Detective extraordinaire... with zero detection skills what so ever.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/char...tml#post943394
omg your descriptions for skills are freaking awesome. Approved

08-19-2009   #16 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

hahaha thanks. i think he's a comic relief character

08-19-2009   #17 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
hahaha thanks. i think he's a comic relief character
That's still great

I'll go get started on making the actual thread.

People are still welcome to join if they want

08-19-2009   #18 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

who the heck is this princess?

08-19-2009   #19 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
who the heck is this princess?
Some random made up chick. I just wanted to throw in a "save the princess" plot.

Official thread is open, btw.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/role...mixed-mmo.html

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-19-2009 at 09:27 PM.

08-20-2009   #20 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

I'm interested.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/char...tml#post943948

Makuro and Nyarurato, at your service.

This is Kyuubey