Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack
Default All according to Plan (OOC Discussion thread)

Use this thread for discussion pertaining to: http://www.mylunia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38601

Listing of participants:
1. Illuminus Steele (Godbot3000)
2. Matthias Greyback (ChaosofRuin)
3. Lisa (mangoman72)
4. [Open]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2008   #2 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Can i join?
Cloud

09-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
OOC: This is an open quest for four people (including myself), identified on a first come, first serve basis. No requirements are set, except that of activity and general following of the rules and guidelines.
First 3 people to make an entrance post are in (at my discretion), others will be ignored. On a side note, your character would be extremely problematic to the overall plot here, so I would have to say no unless you can make another.

09-11-2008   #4 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

I will create another character tomorrow.

09-11-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict
Awards MoM Award

cherrypandah is on a distinguished road

http://www.mylunia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38299
might as well give it a shot, tell me if I need character adjustments

09-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Good grief, why does everything in fantasy conflict with Christian traditions?!

Well, from a technical standpoint, vampires would be attacked on sight by anyone from the Church, but I think we can work things out of your character is not evil-aligned (most vampires are).

09-15-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

ChaosofRuin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ChaosofRuin
IGN: CoRLegacy (Lunia) Diseased Mind of CoR (gRO)
Class: Lunia: Sieg/RO: Sniper to_raccoon
Level: Lunia: 27. *0* RO: Guess.

http://www.mylunia.net/forum/showthr...367#post426367

I would like to join. The RP my character came from is Christian/Vampire based. Daeva is a covenant where the vampires are not evil, but concentrate on fulfilling the balance. And I'm chaotic neutral. Not evil xD

09-15-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mmm. Would be fine but your character lives about 700 years in the future, relative to Illuminus, who lives in the late Middle Ages, close to the Renaissance.

Well, this may not be so much of a problem given that your character is 780 years old, but you might have to consider using an earlier version of your character, if that's alright with you.

09-15-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Sure. My earlier version of 80 years old doesn't have the Lunar powers or the spells. Although he can call out his sister and lover. (They died when he was 40-50 years old) At this time he doesn't know who he is so he thinks hes a human with an aversion to light. Lol. His name is Sylvan at this time. This would be around 20-40 years prior to being kidnapped by the Fae. At this time, he also had the strength of a vampire and some other things. But the main thing is. He thinks hes a human. Some times he gets flashes of who he is. And when he calls out the spirits, he later passes out and forgets. At this time, he is chaotic good.

(I've RPed with atleast 5 different characters using them all in different times and situations. Don't worry. I'm used to this ^^)

09-15-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Alright, feel free to make your entrance whenever.

09-15-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Alright I did ^^ Much obliged for letting me in ^^

09-16-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

mangoman72 is on a distinguished road

I'll give it a go. Lisa

That alright?

09-16-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shoor, this isn't something that you have 2 ask aboot.

09-18-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Er, CoR, I think we have a slight misunderstanding here. You're inside the church and the two of us are outside, and the door is closed.

09-18-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Then wth. Fine I'll delete my post ;o

09-18-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Well, you do have that priest guy of yours. You can probably do something wif him.

09-18-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Er, ok, now I'm even more confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosofRuin
He flung open the door to the church and stumbled in.
"B-brutus..its getting..worse.."
And then Sylvan blacked out.
Sylvan is inside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoman72
A loud thud (OOC: alright if this is made by Sylvan? If not I'll edit this part out) was heard just outside the door steps. Lisa sternly looked to the pastor, who returned her glance with a nod. She did a petite little curtsy before briskly stepping her way outside.

Seeing what she saw, she slowly closed the wide oak doors of her chapel before letting out a "eek!" Sylvan's unconscious corpse was the source of Lisa's feelings, much to her dismay. Lisa paced hurriedly back and forth, wondering what to do with him. Universal charity is good, but...oh, what if he's a freeloader, or worse a murderer? Oh, what to do what to do...
Sylvan is outside? Lisa is outside.

Quote:
Sylvan rose from the ground completely. He looked around, and he saw the source of the noise. A young choir girl.

"B-brutus..the priest Brutus..where is he?"
The pain and pleasure in his mind was making it difficult to focus on the task at hand.
"H-hel-help me..he promised....I ha-have money.."
It was getting harder to breathe it would be moments more before he collapsed.
"H-help.."
Indeterminable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
But what drew his attention was less the building than the figure pacing back and forth in front of its closed doors. Given her garb, Illuminus easily deduced that the girl was associated with the church, but the question of what station evaded him, not that it mattered at this time. Her demeanor indicated that there was something unusual going on here, and as an associate of the Church, Illuminus was compelled to help, if possible.

As his entourage would be… bothersome in this circumstance, Illuminus told all of them to help out the people in this district. The few protests raised were brushed aside with a simple reminder that God cared not for class hierarchy or wealth. And so his followers quickly dispersed until only Garith remained. As he was the only one with a clear purpose in following Illuminus around, Illuminus could hardly tell him to do the same thing. But Garith seemed to have read his thoughts, and simply bowed and stepped aside into a nearby alley, disappearing from sight, but not from presence.

With that taken care of, Illuminus quietly made his way towards the church doors, stopping a few feet shy of it to address the woman in front of them. He tried not to look down at her, but that was admittedly difficult given that he stood a full head above her. “Sister,” he began, “is there something amiss here?”
Sylvan is inside. Lisa is outside. Illuminus is outside.

Quote:
Before Sylvan completely passed out, he saw the approach of a holy man, as his vision blurred.

He made a grab for the hem of the man's robe and said, "H-help me..." Then drifted off into oblivion.
Everyone is outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoman72
Given the incredibly strange and exasperated tone of Sylvan, Lisa was unprepared for Illuminus' sudden-drop in. A wave of fear protruded from her before she could regain her senses, ejecting out a wave of force directed at Illuminus that could push a human away about a foot or so. Lisa clasped her hands to her mouth for a split second.

"Um..." she looked apologetically toward Illuminus' direction. "Yes, there is something amiss. Could you please help me lift this man over to the cellar doors? He seems hardly conscious, and we can't go...creating a scene." Indeed, a few eyes did seem to catch spare glimpses of a rather strange occurance. She indicated towards his right side as Lisa tried to shoulder the burden of his body on the left. It was Lisa's intention that they get behind the church into the courtyard, where they could place him underground via the locked doors that could be opened with her key. Lisa didn't intend to suddenly interrupt Brutus' sermon like this, especially with what could be a mere drunkard.
Everyone is outside?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

09-18-2008   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Bah. Now I am confused. I was inside. But I got thrown off about what mangoman72 posted and stuff. And then you walked up. Then at the time I posted I was pissed off cuz someone killed my RP character in an IRC chat and I have to wait 12 hours till the admin lets me RP again...so I became confused about where I was so I posted with me being outside. Then you pointed it out so I was like omg hes right. So I deleted my post. Omg. This is confusing. And because I'm confused after the time limit was up, my RP character died again because I was in a confused state. Wah! Now its a 24 hour penalty D:

EDIT:
You know what. Lets just go with mangoman's recent post. I'll just stay knocked out till someone starts probing my butt or discovers I'm an undead abomination ^^''
Jeez. Sometimes forum post RPing is annoying...I prefer IRC/chats D: Oh well. Its a challenge I will overcome!

09-18-2008   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, when I rp, I work off of the oldest post as the most accurate portrayal of the situation. As such, I was working off of CoR's post in conjunction with mangoman's door closing act. I assumed that the situation would still be the same (i.e. like the priest guy knew what was going on, and sent Lisa outside so he can do whatever without being observed), but I guess I didn't read closely enough and the inconsistencies propagated out even more.

Bleh, let's get this resolved, though I don't think I'm gonna have time to do a post today, 2 hw assignments to do and 2 exams to study for.

09-18-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

So I'll probably stay comatose till like tomorrow night or something. Woo Hoo. Time to find another IRC channel where I can RP for the night.

(I finished all my gov homework so I'm fine :/ )